>thoughts on
>thoughts
>Sup Forumsmrades
>actually having thoughts
>implying

Nice try, bitch.

nut/10.

Legs.

We should've gotten this years ago. This should've been 616 canon.

What's her real name and is she really a mother?

That's Mary Jane, user.

Mary Jane Parker, and she and Peter have an 8 year old daughter.

Damn right. Not sure how I feel about a hero family, but Pete having a good home with MJ and Anna is something I think we all want in main canon. We just need to get by Bendis and his Poochie

how about this

Not a big fan of the hair bun, other than that, 9/10.

I wish she had real powers and not just borrowed powers via Regent tech suit.

Still all for it. Best Spider book out at the moment.

Don't care for the costume but enjoyed the first book.

Looking forward to seeing more of how her costume "taps" into Pete's powers. Does it weaken him? Personally I hope it does, adult spidey with years of experience is basically unstoppable, him running around at half-power with his partner opens some interesting storytelling avenues.

I would question why she leaves most of her head exposed when Peter has a full-body suit.

But then again I could say the same for Batman and Robin so I'll let it slide.

It's like how the Marvel family all tapped into Shazam's power so they were all weaker the more of them transformed.

Is that still canon in Rebirth?

>Does it weaken him?
yeah that's mentioned in the first issue. she makes him weaker when she taps him

Pic related

Nobody gives a fuck about Alpha.

Neat

Adorable Spider-Family is the status quo we deserve. Pete would make an awesome dad and it would be a better and more interesting overall canon.

Symbiote-Family would be better

How many spiderman characters there is already?

I don't mean different versions of the traditional spiderman in different dimensions or one time aparitions. I mean derivative characters that became an actual characters.

I honestly lost count of them.

>We just need to get by Bendis and his Poochie

The problem isn't Bendis

so are the Parkers the new super hero family in the marvel u now that the FF are gone?

Like some of you said, I hope Mayday is secretly alive in this universe (Annie is their second child).

she should be tiger themed

Jackpot Tiger

19, give or take what counts

Could you please list them, just to verify?

Is the baby Venom over there supposed to be Mania?

This depends on whether it's the mainverse or if he's asking for all the multiverse spideys that survived spiderverse.

Peter Parker
SpOck (Doc OCk in Parker's body)
Ben Reilly (Peter's clone)
Kaine (Peter's other clone)
Spider Woman (jessica drew)
Spider Woman/ Arachne (Julia Carpenter)
Arana/ Spider Woman (Anya Corazon)
Spider Woman (Mattie Franklin?)
Miles Morales
Mayday Parker (Spider-Girl. Yeah she's alternate universe but she has a fuck ton of issues)
Silk
Spider-Gwen

These are all the main knockoff characters I can think of that have/had their own series and are mostly in the same main universe as the original.

Iron MJ is better.

Go back to writing your clone conspirashit, Slott.

>RYV
>616
I hope not. That wouldn't be comfy.

Why not? I didn't say Osborn raised her. Kaine, probably.

Could do with a better costume.

Miguel/Spider-Man 2099 is still living in 616
Kaine/Scarlet Spider is finally alive again

>happy family has assumed they had a miscarriage,
>nah some mentally unstable dude was raiding their child.
>"""comfy"""

Oh yeah. Forgot about him.

Didn't mean every single spider in the multiverse, but didn't mean 616 alone either I was asking for derivative characters that are more or less actual characters with more or regular preseence in the comics regardless of their universes.

seems to get the idea

Shouldn't we include the whole symbionte family as well?

Y NO Venom Deadpool from Secret Wars?!

In which universe?

God damn it, another spider person. How many are we up to now?

I don't read new comics and I don't understand something here.
This is the Amazing Spider-Man series, right? With the the tagline: Renew your vows.
Or is it a spinoff series, and there is also the proper Amazing Spider-Man series still going?
If I understand it correctly, Renew your vows is not 616 Peter Parker.

Acording to this very thread around 15

That costume sucks, and ryv was boring.

Shouldn't there be a line going from the clone to Mania?

I don't know much about this symbiote saga, why doesn't scream end up with the other four?

Idk just posted the image didn't make it

She is insanely hot and I might end up reading RYV for her. Like I'm disturbed by how turned on

I don't like the costume, don't know if its the color combination or what but...is just not sexy enough

Wait, this is news to me, what's this from?

Spider-Man Renew Your Vows user.

Ugliest costume I've ever seen

You should read some more comics then user, because Spider-Punk followed by Spider-Bitch have the worst costumes.

Wait when was Kane confirmed for alive in current marvel???!

This is much, much worse.

>Marvel replacing their most popular and best selling property with fucking Alpha
are you high

Not even close.

This week's issue of Clone Conspiracy, also he never died during Spider-Verse, you clearly see him punch himself out of the carcass of the Other.

Nigga what? Spider-punk has a decent costume. Spider-woman and silk are the most shit costumes

Ah okay, how is clone conspiracy so far? I've been staying away from it cause well fuck clone storylines.

Spider-Punk's costume is shit user, not as shit as Spider-Woman or Silk's, but it's still fucking awful. Then again I'm not a fan of the punk look.
Surprisingly good for Slott, they had a small twist that I didn't see coming, but it's Slott so don't expect it to be all that great or entertaining like Spider Island was. The guy should just give up writing spider-man after CC is done.

Hrm, continuation of anything, or can I just pick it straight up?

>silk
>bad
Pick one

You can just pick it right up, though you might not know who 'Regent' is if you hadn't read the Secret Wars Tie In first (also titled Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows). That one however is written by Slott, but not as bad as his usual dreck, the one in question is 1 issue in and is written by Conway (same guy who is on the Carnage ongoing). As a Spider-Fag I recommend it.
Sulk herself isn't that bad, I'm not not a fan of her costume, I was really hoping they would stick with the Web ninja look they had for her when she was first introduced. That and the long hair she used to have.

>You can just pick it right up, though you might not know who 'Regent' is if you hadn't read the Secret Wars Tie In first
Can't be arsed with that, who is it?

Basically, he's Slott's OC that has a power suit that can mimic heroes' powers, in the secret wars book he killed off all the heroes in his New York aside from a select few and ruled NYC for 8 years, in amazing spider-man he was introduced, managed to capture literally everyone off panel and they was defeated by Peter, Stark and MJ in the Iron Spider-Costume. All you really need to know is that he's Slott's doughnut steel who looks a lot like Darkseid.

>Pete having a good home with MJ and Anna is something I think we all want in main canon
Wrong. I don't want it.

Ah, right, gotcha.

Why does MJ help him out in fights now? (I know less than nothing about spider-man comics continuity, btw).

Renew your Vows is an alternate reality wherein Peter never sold his marriage to MJ to Mephestio. They had a daughter who inherited Peter's powers, and after the Regent incident Peter crafted a spider suit for MJ so that she could help protect herself and their daughter. She just points out while helping Peter that they do this shit as a family now, no more lone wolf hero'ing for Peter.

Honestly you should check out Renew Your Vows, issue 1 was a blast.

Ah, right, it announces that at the start, then?

>Renew your Vows is an alternate reality wherein Peter never sold his marriage to MJ to Mephestio.
Waitwaitwait, rewind a second, why the hell did he do that? No pun intended.

More or less. It's a direct continuation of Secret Wars: Renew Your Vows, which explains all of that, and this first book does a decent job of summarizing.

To save Aunt May from a bullet wound, because no doctor or scientist or sorcerer in the world could fix a gunshot wound to the shoulder.

It is even more retarded than it sounds.

Please tell me someone got fired for that.

Preferably out of a cannon.

Naw, MJ gives Peter her little sales pitch around the end of the issue, right before they see that Mole Man has captured their daughter
For 2 reasons, the first is that in universe Aunt May was shot during Back in Black and no one in the universe could save her, so Peter made a deal with Mephestio to save her life and make everyone would forget Spider-Man's identity (remember, Back in Black happened on the heels of the first Civil War).

The actual reason is because Joe Quesadilla had his wife leave his ass a year before the comic came out and he said that Peter being married was unbelievable, dispite being a happily married couple for more than 20 years by then, and effectively killed the marriage during One More Day.

No one was fired, but Joey Q should be, out of a cannon, into the fucking sun.

Oh for fuck's sake...

This is why I have never bought a Marvel comic in my life.

Yeah, being a spider-fan is suffering, but they do give us some great things every now and again, like Spider-Man and Deadpool by Joe Kelly, and the old Scarlet Spider and Agent Venom runs

Oh my, you poor sweet summer child.

The idea came from the fucking people in charge. Qausada himself demanded it as editor.

How have you not heard of One More Day? The amount of rage it caused was legendary. There are people to this day almost 9 years later, that still won't read Spider-Man because of it.

Honestly I think Bendis would love it, it'd give Peter semi retirement so that then Miles could be the main Spider-Man.

>no doctor or scientist or sorcerer in the world could fix a gunshot wound to the shoulder.

It was so bad that the writer, J. Michael Straczynski, asked that his name be taken off the book.

Of course he also wrote that Gwen Stacey fucked Norman Osborn and had twins by him and didn't ask for his name to be taken off that so maybe he's not completely innocent here.

I see what you mean about this Regent guy, btw. Feels like looking into the plot of a lousy fanfic.

That's mainly because he assumed by the time he got to One More Day, it would erase Sins Past.

Nice

The mask is pretty shit but the rest is ok. It's a interesting power concept though, I wonder if she can leech anyone's powers or if it's just someone how set to Pete.

This is the Renew your Vows that's come out very recently, right?

Worse than what Marvel is doing now.

Not him, but here is a "sample" of people he saw. Take note he saw Elixir and even Reed fucking Richards.

Wait where's Elixir?

It looks like shit. The whole comic was shit. The daughter is autistic and the costumes were horrendous.
The whole family interaction was horrible. It can go fuck itself.

Yes

Could have sworn there was someone gold colored in this mess of a shitfest.

Fucking stupid. I'm sick of this "everyone who Peter ever touches gets spider-powers too!" gimmick.

>he thinks MJ just magically got powers one day
(You)

Oh fuck, I'd been so used to glossing over what issues it came from I didn't know the fucker actually made you buy Friendly Neighborhood just to find out what Strange did to "help." Fucker should have lost his job for this.

didn't she get killed by radioactive semen