Poppy O'Possum

>Every once in a while, I get to write a scene that I know will drive the theorist part of my readerbase absolutely up the wall. I enjoy those moments. Lots of mad laughter is involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

morbart.tumblr.com/post/39424843185/madama-mimsy-is-the-queen-of-the-goblins-i-put
youtube.com/watch?v=fBGSJ3sbivI
youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ8vdNtf4y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NOW THAT'S A CUTE FUCKING OPOSSUM!

ok two things first
Lilah a cute
Upside Down Poss a cute
also does this mean Veil Possums can be magical? cause that aint no short tail

>Possums are treated like shit on Flora
>But in magical space land they get to be assistants of people that literally run the world

Really makes you think

>Lila knows the Specter
>upside-down opossum
>blue sky outside
I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

Flora confirmed for magical computer simulation

I'd say the opposite still holds true, and that everything else in the veil is magical. everything else stays on the "ground" due to magic gravity, which wouldn't affect possums, so cutie possum would fall into the sky if not indoors.

OOOH OOOH OOH OOOH

EEEK EEK AAH AHHHH

BA NAH NAH

I guess on monday we get to see what the cover and title for Poppy 7 is. For some reason I think it's gonna be about Petunia training Poppy (and perhaps introduce Petunia's mother into the story).

But why is magic gravity keeping everything else oriented to the ground? Why would she fall into space?

>intermission is over
>ugly assface monkey still won't be gone
CLOUD

TWO PAGES
THERE WERE LITERALLY ONLY TWO PAGES LEFT BEFORE THE END OF THE CHAPTER
I'm not actually mad and think that this fact is funny

>yfw if morbi's tablet hadn't borked this chapter would've ended before the hiatus

There wouldn't have been a hiatus at all if his computer hadn't died.

I wanna look down her skirt

wasn't there gonna be one because he was moving?

>see 13 opossums givin the succ

>absolutely up the wall
More like up the ceiling, but Morbi is still the king of puns.

MONKEY

I saw a possum eating my outdoor cat's food a few nights ago

It saw me staring at it and was like "you want some? This cat food is pretty good"

And I'm like "the steel balls on you" I drank some rum tea and watch the thing for a half an hour

Why are these little shit heads so base?

NOT A MONKEY

they don't know how to fight

How the fuck does he still not get that she looks like a monkey

I seriously don't get it. Morbi needs to face facts that he's not good with drawing humans, from the facial features and even her skin color make her look like an ape

The monkey joke was run into the ground literally months ago.

>Orange skin
>Monkey-like features
>"SHE AIN'T A MONKEY, HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DUMB?"

His human woman have always looked weird. He's much better at human guys.

That is untrue in any area that has both possums and raccoons.

This isn't a joke, when she first appeared, people thought she was a godamn monkey

I see her tail holding her dress down, but there's no way it would work. We should be getting possum panty shots.

They're going to stick with it until the end, though. Half because it might make Morbi mad, and half because Sup Forums is bad at making memes.

THIS.

What fucking human has orange skin?

guidos

What human lives alongside sentient magic animals?

FUCK YEAH MARY

our president

Pretty sure the Worldbuilding Wednesday gave us the reason why the cutie can use magic.

>most of their tree has been detached and reconnected outside of Didelphi's pouch, the signal is highly corrupted from the barrier between it.

It's corrupted due to the barrier. The Veil has blue skies so it isn't on Flora and I'm pretty sure it isn't on Fauna. This means it is outside Didelphi's pouch. Because it is outside, this opossum can simply connect to it's tree of life and get magical abilities.

Also looks like Lila is gonna pay Renard a visit, not sure how that meeting is gonna go down, especially since one of them is delirious 99% of the time.

Stop it, we all thought she was monkey

Wait, that's not a monkey?

Then morbi said she was human. Everything past this was literally forced

I know our memes suck, too, but there's always a time to let go. Monkeyposting is only marginally better than Neutronposting.

>I was a retard, so that means everyone was
I assumed she was just SEAsian.

Then people said, how is she a human when she looks exactly like a monkey?

Then he gets butthurt about it when he can't draw humans well, she still looks like a monkey

if you didnt see her coming back after this you have no sense of story pacing and major character introductions
if you could see Lilah's forehead itd have IMPORTANT CHARACTER written on it in big red letters

No you fucking didn't, she doesn't even look SEAsian

Show me an image to compare this

yeah but not this long

Some presidents-elect of the United States have orange skin.

That's a monkey

president elect
he's not the president til january

I almost miss the giraffe posters.
Almost.

And that's assuming none of the electoral college decide to change their vote before that point, or if the trials he's facing doesn't qualify him for impeachment and let the Republicans use the opportunity to kick him out and keep the more cooperative, ultra conservative Mike Pence as their leader

O Wow what a cutie

this is the reason why Sup Forums sucks at memes
half try to make it a joke likes its supposed to be and the other half take it as is and get mad on behalf of it.
its like:
>Lilah looks like a monkey (tee hee!)
>YEAH FUCK MORBI WHAT AN ASSHOLE FOR NOT ADMITTING SHES JUST A MONKEY

I reread a bunch of Poppy chapters the other day
This comic is much better when you're not all caught up

hey look, another possum

And every so often, you get someone who sincerely seems to think humans can't look like this, like the guy who tried pushing his theory about neanderthals.

there's already legit rumbling of some electoral collage voters refusing to vote for Trump. And i doubt he'll get past his trials, way too much actual shit he's guilty of. you cant brag about sexual assault and then get away with it.
that said Pence would be the perfect replacement for the greater Repub party, same basic policies with none of the ugly everything else. as a liberal i think he's jest as bad but ill also be gleeful if Trump is trumped cause that at lest will deflate the virulent racists and sexists who are empowered by Trump.
that said it wont help the repubs with actual problems like a collapsing small town economies and education problems. but trump isnt gonna help them anyway

You should try your luck over at /trash/

>you cant brag about sexual assault and then get away with it.
bill did

That's a cute thought Teddy Cruz , but it's not going to happen.

>same basic policies
Boy, do you have some reading up to do

And we should probably not derail the thread with politics

I just know if Poppy ever meets Lila she's gonna be confused by what species she is and she's gonna call her a monkey.

I don't think Morbi would be able to resist, especially considering the dig he had last update.

And you're still a mayor ass-kisser.

I want to spill coffee on kit's dress

Pence might be good for the Republican party, but he'd be awful in general. The man doesn't believe in evolution and thinks gay conversion camps are a good idea, for god's sake. The only reason I might consider him over Trump is that Pence doesn't actively enable alt-right dumbasses to think they have legitimacy by saying stupid shit that aligns with them just for votes, that's the ONLY reason.

I hope we get much more Kit next chapter
Literally the best character

WE WUZ VEIL N SHIEET

In my opinion, this is the most human she's looked so I don't know what you're complaining about.

It really helps that she doesn't have that stupid monkey smile right now.

I send Morb B-day art, and he never replied. I do not like the author all that much.

But that doesn't stop from appreciating his ability to draw and write.

And if you're Morbi, fuck you. I spent 2 hours drawing that thing.

Sadly Morbi is a bit of a dick, I sent him fanart a lot and never even gave a thanks. Like the comic though but that kinda rubbed me the wrong way

He still got impeached though, very famously in fact. That's all most people want at this point.

I wonder if people would still make those complaints if you could see her whole head and not just specific parts of her face sometimes.

Unfortunately for us Lila has some sort of mark or something on her forehead that Morbi doesn't want to reveal yet, so expect a bunch of shadows and large hats until it's time to reveal what that mark is.

I posted fanart here once and he mentioned he was gonna put it in a special folder. I didn't even intended for him to see it.

>implying the electoral college matters anymore
Hillary conceded, m8. It's over.

That's probably because it sucked.

i remember i laughed when i found out that pic was a morbi original
i wonder if he still has the beard of he's the clean shaven cutie who was in the lolita dress

She does look more human now that her nose is more defined (rather than just the little line).

Overall no one can deny that she looks weird for a human, but despite that its not like you can't tell that she is one either (maybe not at first glance. but still).

as if these brainwashed, sore losers will ever let go, the reality of things doesn't matter as long as there's a version that supports their hatred of Sup Forums and alt-right boogeymen, they don't care about it, their fee fees were hurt once and they're too selfish to look past that

he did make her nose smaller this time, gave her less flattened nostrils and such.

i meant good for the appearance of the republican party and the general far right citizens not a good president. no no very BAD president, though i imagine he'd be just as fought by the left
dudes as much of an "old conservative" stereotype as you can get!
i ain't give a SHIT bout Hillary, i just want Trump out
also lets not pretend Hil Rod wouldn't jump at another chance to be pres
but yeah lets stop talking bout politics though thanks for the calm respectful discussion, ironic that the only way i can get it is on Sup Forums

I gave him a free game code for some game he was interested in and he never said thanks, I know he claimed it too. I dont hate the guy but I felt that was rude.

He grew the beard because people kept thinking he was a girl without it (he also used to have long-ish wavy hair and walks like a faggot). So it's fair to assume he wants to keep it.

For the last time, Morbi doesn't care unless you have a tumblr and draw stuff he likes.

Stop trying to be friendly.

>not wanting to be mistaken for a girl

>faggot
tut tut
just cause cute guys give YOU the pants flusters is no reason to call them names

>sending fanart because you want buttpats
Artists can sense those sorts of ulterior motives like a sixth sense.

One thing I like about looking through morbi's blog is that it led me to discovering Electroswing
morbart.tumblr.com/post/39424843185/madama-mimsy-is-the-queen-of-the-goblins-i-put

Funny, Aaron Neathery also likes electroswing.

No shit, everyone loves electroswing.

Then why is it relatively obscure?

because you live under a rock and everything not on the normiest of normie cycles is obscure to you

seriously Caravan Palace has been semi-popular for YEARS
youtube.com/watch?v=fBGSJ3sbivI

>[Sup Forums smugness intensefies]

Here's a drawing of Lila without her outfit I got from the morbart tumblr.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4

you have no excuse

For what?

This is the first I've ever heard of it and I guess it's alright. Would be better without the electro bits

Okay, I take it back. My complaints are solely for that first song. Or at least don't apply to that one.

I don't understand why anyone would want to be friends with a popular artist. I can understand why an artist would love to be friends with another artist; but why always go after the popular ones? After years of drawing (and joining a few private discord groups), I've noticed that most popular artists have huge egos, mental issues, or are just huge attention whores that like to stir up drama by making themselves look like a victim over tiny bullshit that doesn't matter. Why would someone want to be surrounded by that?

I mean, it's cool when your favorite artist(s) likes, favorites, and/or follows your work. But becoming friends with them right off the bat? I can't comprehend this.

>Would be better without the electro bits
so just swing? go back to the roaring 20s, gramps.

He was bluffing.
Opossum are huge pussies.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ8vdNtf4y4

someone post the gif with the raccoon casually dropping in on some cats eating and fucking off with some of their food