Nato bombing of Serbia was fucking awesome!

Who know that carpet bombing serbian filth could be this hilarious?

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7S1geveqVE
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ctx14x2HHao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. shlomo or mudhummad, as the case may be, but everyone knows about proxies

only government shills thought the bombing was a good idea

you forget that America is not a Democracy and we do not have a say in how decisions are made

This. The bombings were abhorrent. No American citizen today will remember, and the ones that do will not agree. I was enraged when I learned of the nu-mujahideen that were used over there. So much death for no fucking reason. That policy continues and will be directed towards the people of America, if we allow it.

muhammed, please relax. go fuck a 5 year old

USA USA USA USA

Every time you see a Swede or a German bashing Serbia you know it is Albanian or Bosniak. Anyway, disregard.

What about "Croats" who defend Serbia? What do you think, what are those?

cucks?

THREAD THEME.

Ironic shitposters.

>you're a cuck unless you take the side of the country that wants to genocide you and conquer your land

Sure, Mehmet. The Ustasha will one day cleanse the Balkans of you and your Slavic subhuman filth.

When Sweden and Turkey hate you, you know you're doing something right.

t. Tonibler Svenson

Step 1 - Leave Sweden you subhuman
Step 2 - Go back to your shithole trash of scorched land
Step 3 - Take alongside you your whole bloodline, go to a nice dune river, plant a necessary number of spikes and hang yourselves.

BONUS: I can send a detachment if you chose the impaling option but it will cost you. No, I do not trade for your camels. No, you can't get more legit than this.

The funny thing is that Osama bin Laden listed as one of his reasons to hate America was that we didn't bomb the Serbs enough.

>all this coming from a gypsy

toppest of keks

SERBIA STRONK

that you, cuz t? go to sleep.

Figures a muslim would cheer that.

Ironic shitposters or the few Serbs left in Krajina.

Step 1 - Leave Canada you subhuman
Step 2 - Go back to your shithole trash of scorched land
Step 3 - Take alongside you your whole bloodline, go to a nice dune river, plant a necessary number of spikes and hang yourselves.

BONUS: I can send a detachment if you chose the impaling option but it will cost you. No, I do not trade for your camels. No, you can't get more legit than this.

MEGA-POT BONUS: I can send, for a cost, although I may give you this one for free if you're a good dog, a detachment of the best Canadians so that once in your filthy life time, your whore mascots, from your mother to your daughter and everything between, can be educated in diversity. Once in a life time offer!

eyoo shit was fun I played a ton of card games with my qt neighbour

oh fug, romania with the bants

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Don't be so harsh on the leaves. They were once a noble folk.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctx14x2HHao

SERBIA STRONK