New Latchkey Kingdom Pages

come chill and discuss all these fresh hot pages

Other urls found in this thread:

70-seas.com/?paged=3&tag=frivolity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No matter how tired the trope of arrogant full of shit characters is they always piss me off

She'll get over him once he ditches her at the first sign of trouble.

Unless he doesn't which might actually be interesting

A new species approaches: BATS.

Unless they were already a thing and I just didn't notice, in which case, just fuck my shit up.

I dont think they were a thing outside of the concept for this chapter's villain and that one BBA
we do see him and Zander back to back against some unclear threat on the cover, who knows if that's anywhere near accurate to how it'll play out though

Clearly Stick Guy is lying about his merits -- dude's gonna get his shit wrecked and Zander's gonna step his game up -- get him some character development. He goin' from 'Legit Pussy' to 'Pussy Smasher', probably just in time for Bridget to turn back into an Actual Dog and run away with Rex.

what she doesn't know is Zander remains into it and chases her

Actually, you raise a good point. Not to get weird about it, but since 'dogs' in this universe are sentient n' shit, is it all that unusual for Yumans to be attracted to them?

Bridget is, but we're not really sure if she's even yuman, and it she was under the impression that Rex wouldn't be down with it.

I'd assume no considering how there weren't any yumans at that dog show in the bridget intro chapter

I hope we see that bba as a cameo this chapter
She's a qt

I'm just hoping that arrogant pile of dog hair gets his well deserved punishment.

I like how zander is full "Yeah, yeah, fuck you." mode with him in the last panel of the current page.

The stick guy might have some skill, given the cover and whatever he was doing on that saloon (although there is probably some silly explanation to that).

But depending on how things go, either zander steps up his game, or the stick dog is such a shitty adventurer that even a untrained doofus like zander can compete head-to-head with him.

Just messing around.

cute
at least bridget doesn't seem too concerned with her perpetual nudity in this pic

It's like a wind waker willa and bridget

The Embalmer, Stella, and a bba or two appear to be part hound so mmmmaybe it's not that uncommon?

I think nick mentioned in one of these threads after somebody noticed stella's stripes that stella's mom (potential spoilers or a just red herring) was a shapeshifter like bridget

Ah good point. Beats me then!

considering the main argument against it in real life isn't that they're another species it's that they can't comprehend or consent to it, since they're sentient in the lagend setting I'd assume the only stigma would be the same cross-race breeding taboo as with the humanoid races

Hounds are related to Yumans kinda like neanderthals are to us so relationships and croosbreeding are possible if looked down on. Though that probably varies from culture and person how taboo it is.

Related to that, relationships/crossbreeding between the different Yuman species is also looked down on, but Hilla seems to be a very liberal country regarding that.

N-Nick?

I hope Zander steps up his game this chapter, cause I love the trope of usually useless characters getting their shit together, if only for a single scene. He doesn't need to be Willa levels of competent, just more useful than usual.

And I also like that Zander is clearly tired of Liams BS at this point.

No, just some guy who have spent way too much time reading all of the comics material, including sketches and the digital notebook.

Ah, that's really helpful -- thanks for sharing!

I guess Hilla would have to be kind of cool with it since their king is a cross-breed.

The king isn't really a crossbreed, just not 100% Lag.

And I think part of Hillas liberal view comes from its reliance on adventurers, who are usually a very ragtag bunch so being picky isn't really an option.

They are called Vam and outside of that one BBA and this page(pic) haven't really made an appearance until the latest page. Though if you look closelt in the comics banner with all the characters you can see couple of them.

It's relatively uncommon but since Hilla is such a weird place all the unusual people gather there. And yes, Embalmer and a couple of BBAs are hound/yuman crossbreeeds.

fuck, forgot pic

>And yes, Embalmer and a couple of BBAs are hound/yuman crossbreeeds
Scandalous!

Hey, don't be judgin. Hilla is a progresive soceity who doesn't need your bigotry. Save it for someone who deserves it.

It's a bit early for Thanksgiving but I'll dump some of the 70-Seas Thanksgiving comics

best girl

And that's it. We will have to see if Nick makes anything for the holiday this year.

Poor poor Debra

She's made to suffer

least she has her distractions

Lets just hope she doesn't get caught with that

best proselytizer

What we need is a religious off between Amanda and Crystal, to see who is the cutest proselytizer.

This is the closest we have gotten.

So who's Amanda again? I don't remember her from 70 seas.

She is the blonde black furred girl that translates for Sparky the God Dog. She only appeared in a single side story and and then in some bonus stuff like what has been posted here.

anybody know why nick decided to pick spar-ao-ky as his avatar on everything?

No, but my guess is that he came up with the design very early and ended up really liking it.

Nick did say in his stream that the sisterhood was pretty tolerant

Well that is nice, good to know that they are not complete monsters(just partially).

I love him

And who exactly is that?

Roverfield's (she's a hound like Rex) translator, he's an extremely background character that only shows up in a couple pages of the cluck cluck chapter

Oh yeah I remember him, I just didn't recognise him in the pic you previously posted, was sure it was another character.

This dude has drawn nothing but rabbit/cat people for decades and now he's drawing dog people? What the hell happened?

Elaborate?

What?

will this fit on Sup Forums?

he looks completely different with his ears up

This is a much more convenient format

I still cant get over the fact that he's not a she

Yes it does, great job

Yeah, plus he seemed to be such a random character to be part of the running set, where they are all well established characters or haven't appeared yet.

maybe Nick just wanted to show off more of him since he's (as far as I can tell) the only nu-ray character that's shown up in the comic

He has a pretty androgynous appearance. And yeah I thought the same at first

Possibly, or maybe he had another plan for the character before assigning him as a translator.

>making fun of Svana

This guy is a cute desu

That is sadly her lot in life, also being a nervous wreck about being burned by a mob.

gotta have a give and take when you get those magic witch powers

Well atleast she got Kenner now

there's something up with svana's face in this pic
something about her mouth I think

The mouth is placed a little too high on her face

Aku you bastard, don't do this to us.

Dammit Aku, stop making me question myself

Also good job

oh no
he's too cute

das what I like

I like how he still has his gas mask on in every pic you draw of him

Has Nick ever said what the mask is for? DOES he need it all the time?

It's for his line of work

why does he wear the mask

A lot of loyalty for a Pyre Knight

>Jalak
I never knew he had a name

Shows just how much you know about your husbando

So did one of those dungeon rats diddle an adventurer or...

I'm a disgrace

She probably belong to one of the more obscure species

Like how Debbie and that one BBA looks like something from another certain board

I'm gonna do some drawing in a few hours -- anyone got any requests?

Serra getting embarrassed that somebody cosplayed her at that convention from this chapter?

Well since we didn't get anything of her last thread while the others of Team Clover did, how about something with ASTRIDR. Like her doing some gambling since part of her character is playing games of chance to determine the gods favor. This may or may not involve any loot from the teams latest adventure.

Seconding this

BBA Honey putting his pig in a dress

Honey is a she

BBA Honey putting her pig in a dress

Much better

Well since there seems to be the occasional confusion I'll set all their genders straight.
>Female
Abigail
Asmaa Barkinstein
ASTRIDR
Charlie
Elayne
Fiona
Galondria
Honey
Kaylee Suntail
Lenne
Lily
Mei
Miara Devlin
Phantom
Pluck
Pumpkin
Ria
Scarlett Fidofield
Sereina
Yrsa
Zhimu Firetail

>Male
Andrew
Anton
Baelothe
Bronzeheel
Brynjolf
Busey Beast-Eater
Chainmynk
Comet Breaker
Dalyon
Deane
Eric Roost
Erkard Bitterroot
Fido Chase
Frigid Winds
George Giantslapper
Gerard
Hewett Diggens
Liam
Louie
Luke
Max
Patrick
Pounceur
Reginald
Rennis
Sieglief
Slosch the Untouchable
Soren
Tulsoth
Vincent
William

>Unclear
Pooky

thank you user

you are welcome
Have a poor Willa

man where do you guys find all this art? I've been hanging in these threads for weeks and you're still busting out new stuff

Well that one I got from Patreon, it's somewhere far far back towards the beginning.

Really if you wanna find absolutley all of the art you will have to scour his tumblr, fork out 5 bucks on his patreon to get access to everything and then scour through that.

fug

Yeah, it's a bit of a chore

But hey, here is some old stuff that didn't dissappear when the old website broke: 70-seas.com/?paged=3&tag=frivolity