Black Sails. Is this getting into? I have season1 and watched the first episode but it hasn't really hooked me...

Black Sails. Is this getting into? I have season1 and watched the first episode but it hasn't really hooked me. Should I continue?

It's another GoT clone like Vikings. It's alright if you like pirates

It just gets crazier and crazier, so if you were okay with what you saw and want to see it cranked up to eleven, keep weatching.

I havent watched Vikings

which should I watch? Black Sails or Vikings?

Black Sails

It hits its stride in the latter half of season 1.

ok thanks anons i appreciate it

its just... i saw the episode1 and there was this blonde saying shit about >muh pussy gets so wet xD and I thought it was kinda tryhard but ok I might continue

>
More season 2 than anything else.

OP definitely watch it.
Go do a brief read on the Treasure Island story which is what the main characters are based on mixed in with real historical pirates.

As for the story it's pretty decent and gets better as it goes along. The character development is great from season 2 onwards, better than GoT easilly. It takes a little bit of a dive in season 4 in some ways, but it's still very solid.

The dialogue is also brilliant. Where as GoT's takes a dive after season 4 Black Sails just gets better and better.

ok I will watch it

also i just need some good entertainment, like some nice gory fights and epic battles and some cruelty and shit

Ok so watching S01E02 now and it already starts with DUDE LESBIAN SEX LMAO

can't we have a good show for once?

jesus fucking christ...

t. GoT addict

GoT starterd like that, and many other shows, with lots of sex scene for attention
later it becomes less and less

also dont come back, or some faggot will spoil things for you

Great show, pretty underrated. Would recommend if if you like shows with lots of intrigue and back stabbing like GoT

OP here

finished episode4 and stopped again

holy shit what is this show boring

first season sucks

the fight scenes are pure kino wait for it

Oh yes

last season was a bit dissapoint tho

the last season is so mind bogglingly stupid

No. Stop now while its still somewhat interesting. The show is about the captain looking for his gay lover. No I did not make that up. Its fuckin real, this is the gay world we live in.

you are the bigger faggot for spoiling for him

the season finals are one of the greatests of he decades, worth watching

I loved the series but the ending was so shit.

Do you enjoy sucking dick or is it just a hobby?

Dude I hated it too but what's the point of spoiling him

Is this meant to be realistic?
Like, I'm only interested if it has sea monsters/weird pirate cursed treasure and shit.

It needed another season to end it, maybe.

He asked if it was worth watching, I told him why. He asked for it.

>gayshit
dropped

yes ok but see
and answer plz

So what happened to my wife whom I also love?

This show is for people with patrician taste, GOT may be more to your liking