It's a Truman is starving in his room because his mom has guests in the kitchen episode

>It's a Truman is starving in his room because his mom has guests in the kitchen episode

too real

Time to raid your snack drawer

>its a truman is in the bathroom when his mom's friends come looking for him so he has to hole up there for two hours episode

"look who came out of his room!"

It's a Truman sits in his parked car for 4 hours so his friends think he is out with his friends.

what did he mean by this?

>Its a Truman gets molested by the hot 19yo daughter of his moms friend at the age of 9

>it's a "truman asks his mom to buy fast food, she agrees and then never does it thus making him say mean things to her for the next couple days " episode

>its a truman realizes he's wasted his life on a shitty imageboard, becoming jaded and losing his eyesight due to years of agressive masturbation episode
this 22n'd season sure is a slouch. are the later seasons better?

My parents would always tell me they were having people over so I could get food and drinks in advance

i was never this lucky

what did she do? how hot was she? got any pics of her?

>It's a Truman can't find his last tabs of lsd and has to spend a few weeks paranoid that he is going to get arrested

>It's a Truman has a hard time taking a piss and has a hypochondriac breakdown thinking it is cancer related

These threads always make me feel so much better about myself. I could relate to a lot of these a few years ago but I cleaned myself up and became a better me. It's not too late you crusty fatass losers!

>losers can only be fatasses
as a skinny loser, i resent this implication

>It's a "Truman takes an Adderall to finish his paper due tomorrow but instead spends eight hours masturbating to hentai" episode

>GO BACK UPSTAIRS MOM I AM BUSY RIGHT NOW

>it's a Truman accidentally drinks out of the pissbottle because he turned the lights off to avoid guests by pretending to be asleep episode

What are some good insults for truman to use against his mother? Nothing too harsh but something that gets across the message that she's really annoying and needs to shut the fuck up every once in a while?

You're right, I should feel miserable like everyone else even though I don't ;^)

>It's a Truman realized he walked the wrong way, so he pretends to check his phone as if he's reading a text before turning around episode

>it's a "Truman wastes his above average intelligence his entire life by being a depressed crybaby and spending every waking moment talking about movies on the internet" episode

>it's a Truman makes grandiose plans late at night then abandons them in the morning episode

>Season 14
>It's a Truman starts to crossdress and shove batons of glue up his ass live on his webcam for the enjoyment of 50 yo gay men
Nice show

So relatable.

kek even your parents were ashamed of you

Fuck you

>it's a Truman gets excited to try a new creative idea right up until it requires a little work and instantly drops it for something instantly gratifying episode

>It's another episode where Truman doesn't leave his apartment for months and constantly repeats to himself that he wishes he was dead
This is really getting old, they should have put an end to that show a long time ago.

>posts like this make me thing maybe I actually am on my own version of the truman show
>this was posted by a producer trying to get me to have a full on mental breakdown
Get out of my head, charles

>So his friends think he is out with is friends

>it's niggers episode
So relatable

Fuck

>its a truman convinces himself he's intelligent because he did well on a few tests in elementary school and fantasises that he could have been smart if he didn't get addicted to weed episode

I HAD A HIGHSCHOOL LEVEL READING SKILLS WHEN I WAS IN 4TH GRADE FUCK YOU

Gimme gimme chicken tendies

So did I famm, so did i

>it's a Truman gets has a phone interview concerning job offer he found online and 3 minutes after it has finished, he gets a call back that they want to meet him personally.

I bet you had a high school sized dick up your ass when you were a kid too queerbait

>It's a "Truman skips a year worth of university and lies to his family about it" arc
God, he's such an unlikable asshole.

this is too close to home

>t. kid that would take 10 minutes to read a paragraph aloud

>It's a Truman is upset because a female aquitance ridicolized his nonexistent abilities with the other sex episode

The last time happened the night of Truman's birthday if you remember. I'm sure he would have loved to punch that peasant whore and her twink bf