So now that the New52 period is "over"...

So now that the New52 period is "over", I have to ask: if they wanted to hook up Superman with someone new and with powers thinking it would shook things up, why didn't they use Starfire ?

At that time they made them both around adults of similar age, middle 20s I think, she was a super powered alien and was going through the 90s bad girl phase so why WW instead of her ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNc4betndz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because starfire will never not be a teenager

This can't be a teen.

Starfire and Supes have the best team ups too.

Their cards work perfectly together in the DC Deck Building Game and because of that I will never not pair them.

She's space legal.

The whole New 52 continuity was all kinds of fucked up. Wonder Woman was the same age as characters like Starfire, Nightwing and Cyborg, Superman wasn't much older, but Beast Boy and Raven were still teenagers and so was Batgirl, even though she's usually older than Nightwing.

Batgirl was in her 20s

TeensTitansfags who can't see Starfire as anything other than the cartoon version would still throw a fit.

only because Hal's the cop

That's Dick's girl. Even worse than Trinity shipping is Batcuckoldry.

Wasn't she really racist against people from krypton in the nu52?

...goddammit. It's true.

>That's Dick's girl.

fucking dickfags

Futanari ?

She's 19 now and that was atleast 3 years ago.

So that's, at maximum, 16 year old Starfire.

youtu.be/DNc4betndz8 Nice video

Didn't Dick marry Barbara?

If that's not shopped, I can see some writer sweating fucking bullets while writing that to explain himself.

Oh, it's real all right. Issue after Arisia became adult.

Humans too.

>instead of making her a retarded anime cliche let's make her 180 into the dirtiest slut ever

You know there's an in between, right?

Because, user, she was an independent liberated slutkind who didn't need no relationships

Because the Superman/Wonder Woman pairing is something DC has been dancing around heavily since the late 80's and Geoff Johns wanted to create shipping drama centered on Trinity using that pairing.

The whole thing was just an excuse for some event.

Hey, blame Scott Lobdell, not me.

Superman x Starfire would've been too pure for this world.

It's funny because she thinks Superman doesn't know what a hug is.

Right? Right?!

They wanted to push WW further into the spotlight, and Superman/WW was already an established fandom pairing, even if it was never canon.

Starfire should hang out more in space, get some cosmic stuff going again. But now she can't because she's playing nanny to a bunch of teenagers.