This is what 60 million dollars + A-list Hollywood status gets you

>This is what 60 million dollars + A-list Hollywood status gets you

She's a shark though. Important person at SNL/NBC and has used her power to get fucked by other celebrities.

a fat husband?
she's not A list

>Bens gyno is so bad his nipples are pushing his shirt out to the point where he should wear a bra
>always has some sort of garbage sugar drink in his hand like a pop, ice coffee, or liquor
>Walking with his white trash skank that looks like she fell off her bike and scrapped her leg

Ben is a literal metaphorical representation of the DCEU.

What the FUCK is he doing? What happened to that 20 year old baby sitting he was sticking it into?

You just know that skank feels like she won the lottery.

Are you faggots fucking kidding? That's what a real woman looks like and she's probably sharp as a tack. He did well for himself.

*deep breath*
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
HAAHAHHAHAHHAHA

The absolute state of the DCEU

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I couldn't even jack-off to her if I tried. I tried imaging her as my friends mom, and even then her teeth and face is just so fucked up I can't get over it.

>muh DCEU
Why do capeshitters immediately associate Ben to Batman when he's been acting for longer than you've been born?

dear god he looks absolutely hammered

He's so shit faced all the time. Always has a drink in his hand, he smokes, he parties, cheats on his wife. Dude is burning the candle at both ends.

LOL DC KEK BOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BLOATED GYNO BEN FATLECK
UGLY OVER THE HILL WHITE TRASH
JUSTICE LEAGUE SET TO BE A CRITICAL FAILURE AND BENS LAST BATMAN MOVIE

POST TFW YOU'RE A MARVEL BOY

IDK, I think she's a solid 8/10 and probably has a great attitude and personality. The problem with you Sup Forumsfolk is that you don't like authentic wholesome women

Can't fight those bahston genes

and thats why not having an at least 10 years younger gf is a stupid meme

>have bens chin, height, and broad shoulders
>also have his gyno

>tfw not ben

bruh, if shes that nasty looking then you know shes nasty as fuck in bed. he probably hasnt used a real toilet in years by now

>

Do you think she domestically abuses Ben?

doesn't matter, it's all about the chinese market now

Not even fat tho. That's the worst part. People expect you to have bitch tits when you're a fat fuck, not when you're reaonably fit.

he really likes wrinkly women.

So there is only one 'real woman' and it's that wrinkling nose blonde one? That's the example for every woman anyone will meet as the definition of a 'real woman'?

WHAT HAPPENED TO JENNIFER GARNER?