Having a multicultural country is better than dying out and lowering your living standard like Japan

Having a multicultural country is better than dying out and lowering your living standard like Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But a Multicultural country will make you die out.

>like Japan.
What

>implying multiculturalism isn't just ethnic warfare
typical Kraut kuk

rip Japan
please close the black hole on your way out

Last time I checked the guy who crashed the plane was a german.

It's good because it will kickstart a new reich. There's 1.5 billion muslims, if we do not do something substantial about this the disease will keep spreading.

Achmed, it's only you we don't like. Your people barely have any culture.

I have lived both in Japan and in France for six months at a time.

I wouldn't even hesitate a second if you had me pick where to spend the rest of my life.

Id suck a dozen dicks just to see this stupid meme die

Having a stable birth rate in a relatively ethnically homogenous country with well controlled immigration and integration is better than inviting in millions of ethnically incompatible economic migrants who lower your living standard like Germany.

you're absolutelyllight

They aren't exactly dying out but their birth-rate is at an all time low and I think fewer and fewer people are joining the work force.

What do "civilized" races refuse to reproduce?

It's because technology lowers sexual potency. I believe industrialization always precedes extinction.

Isn't it just Japan rebalancing its population to pre-ww2 condition?

Where do your priorities lie
Your ethnic peoples
Or the soil you're residing on

Whoever drew that clearly isn't a cartoonist

>Population normalizes itself after a baby boom, an event which causes the population to massively rise and is not normal
>Dying out
Sure, man.

>lowering your living standard like Japan
Japan is literally the most developed country in the world. They're so advanced that the ponzi schemes all other countries rely on has become obsolete to them.

I knew the OP was going to be a fucking kraut. Stop ruining Europe, cunts.

Japan is dying out because it lowered it's living standards.

>lowering your living standard like Japan.

Source me on these baseless claims, Tobias.

Actually he was a big guy with no real nationality.

There is always a chance for Japan to rebound. Letting your race be eliminated via racemixing is irreversible.

Maybe if you didn't have so many people your birth rate would go up.
You had 66000000, in 1933, 80600000 now. For all your iPhones and shit do you think your happier than they were.

>What do "civilized" races refuse to reproduce?
Higher quality medical care and a much lower mortality rate means families don't have to have 8 kids to make sure at least one survives long enough to reproduce.

>I don't need any more children so I guess I'll just stop having them.

Reproductive marxism in action.

That only matters if you believe technology won't increase production. And while the japs aren't exactly lazy, they are inclined to build robots for everything.

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

There is more to a country than "Muh never ending GDP growth"

In what way is Japan dying out?

Just more space and resources per person with a smaller population.

Not really, it's just thinking practically.
If there's a 1/3 chance your child will die before they turn 5 and a 1/2 chance they'll die before reproducing, you're gonna want to pad your odds with a fuck load of kids.
If those chances drop to 1/5000 and 1/2000 respectively, you're gonna be pretty content with 1-3 kids, since it's practically guaranteed they'll live long enough to reproduce. This is, of course assuming they don't end up with one of the modern mental illnesses like homosexuality or thinking they're transgender.

>Dying out
omg its only 80 millions of you and in 50 years it would be 70 millions WE ARE IN DANGER IF THIS GOES ON LIFE ON EARTH MIGHT BE SUSTAINABLE
this is how you sound now go suck off Jamal and Omar they are finished with your wife.

I live in a "multicultural country", the US. It's the biggest clusterfuck disaster you ever saw!

"Multiculturalism" does not work! You simply cannot throw groups of culturally diverse people together and expect them all to get along just fine! It simply doesn't happen that way.

>Protip: You can't prove it does and if you say it does, history itself will show you to be a liar!

(No, I'm not racist nor am I a bigot. I'm simply an honest person who has no fears about looking at the truth.)

>Telling the truth is just saying you refuse to pretend that you're crippled!

>What do "civilized" races refuse to reproduce?
>It's because technology lowers sexual potency.

No, it's becasue our women have careers instead of popping out babies.

>third worlders don't lower standards of living
>step in shit on the side walk recently?
>Refuses to have kids cause the economy gives women to third worlders.
>totally expects to be killed.

You are suicidal, seek council with a medical practicioner and a psychiatrist.

Gee, it's almost like population numbers wax and wane

youtube.com/watch?v=6iaxDxHUWP8

>replace regular citizens with niggers and arabs
>as if a regular citizen isnt worth 5 of thw immigrants
>as if you arent just fucking up your country in the long run even more

And America is great on places where it isn't multicultural.

>Dying out
this meme needs to end, Japan is the most overpopulated place on Earth, if every country was like japan we would have 100 billion people.

Okay ahmed

>taking pointers from germany

>Natural birth rates decline
>Nation doesn't import migrants to fill the gap.
>Industries have 3 options: compete for the existing worker pool, transition to complete automation, or shut down
>Industries that cannot rely entirely on automation must compete with their competitors over their scarcest resources, talented labor.
>Workers wages increase and receive better benefits.
>Workers can now afford to have children because they aren't running in an economic hamster wheel
>Work force replenishes itself.

The only people who profit from immigration are the bankers and politicians.

Several reasons.

1. Women entering the Job Market
2. Social security making Kids that look after you more or less usesless ( although the system breaks down now )
3. Higher living costs, making raising a family for lower incomes a high risk
4. Leftist demonization of the Nuclear family

do germans fantasize about getting cucked by shit skins all day

>see flag
Of course.

More children lowers the standard of living for the family. Some people want a high standard of living for their children, some don't really care.

>Dying out

You mean going back to a more sustainable population. Stop treating your fellow humans like animals that need to breed to out number the other herd. Few numbers equal higher quality of life for all.

Until your mother/sister gets raped and murdered.
am i rite?! :^)

No because we arent Americans who are absolutly obessed by Cuckoldry talking about it in every thread.

Quality > quantity

That's all there is to it

t. shlomo shekelberg

SAGE
A
G
E

>Quality
>extinct in 100 years

Okay, Neville.

youre a fucking idiot more like even this board conssits of 100x of races comingling under the guise of ""free speech

holy shit this bait is so shameless yet why can't I stop myself from replying

fuck you OP

That's not how depopulation works, retard

At least they're dying out with a shred of national identity and low crime rate. Fuck off, Antifa.

You say this shit because the results of multikulti don't affect you. I suggest you swallow some legos.

Just because you disagree doesnt mean you get to sage faggot.
OP is right

Multiculturalism does lower living standards though. It also just makes people feel worse.

Listen here you filthy mountain kike, this is a slide thread. SAGE.