You do realize that when Trump wins

You do realize that when Trump wins

There's nothing to bitch about anymore?

Sup Forums will get pretty fucking boring

really modulates your chloride ion channels...

when trump wins, our work here is done

There will be something to complain about. There always is.

We will move on and try to uncuck other countries with the power of kek.

I think we should uncuck germany and spain after we elect Trump.

1. It isn't going to happen
2. He would only be the first decent president in several decades, not the new Hitler we need

you still have us Sup Forums

We'll have to go after the kucks holding our agenda up in Congress

There will still be plenty to bitch about in Europe though

We will become full commies

Cucks and shitlibs will try to stump him.

But that's what I want.

Don't you think I'm tired of living in despair, knowing that the Globalists might win, and destroy any chance me and my family have at long-term stability?

I want to raise my children in a safe country.

I want an end to faggotry and leftist bullshit.

I don't want to watch my country degenerate into eventual Civil War and chaos.

If Trump wins, it's over, it can be boring.

I will be happy and comfortable, I will hold my wife close to me and love her and raise white children.

I hope that Sup Forums gets boring, so that life can improve for everyone.

dit

Cuckmany, Sweden, and Britain until self-defense is legal in their country.

>There's nothing to bitch about anymore?
But Trump won't kill all the kikes

We will be on the offense. The Uncuckening will begin where cuck countries will wake up and happenings will happen everyday.

No, if trump wins, the fights not over, we need to get rid of the crazy college professors that are poisoning kids minds, and destroy SJWs everywhere

This is just the beginning for Sup Forums. When Trump is in office, our memes won't stop, Lord Kek will still be with us, This is the moment we've been waiting for. The hivemind will lead humanity kicking and screaming into the golden age.

MAGA

When Trump wins, they will have hacked the vote machines via "russian hackers" to make it look like Trump won illegitimately.
The media will try to portray the Alt Right as the shills of Russia and try to combine NeoMcCarthyism with the modern race baiting, which is slowly losing its power.

The left has been growing increasingly violent and terrorism-prone and there will probably be several flavors of low grade insurgencies going on.

There will be PLENTY to go on.

After Trump gets elected we can start the European race war.

It hasnt even begun my friend!

>implying even Trump can't find a way to piss us off

We have to keep him honest. Our work will never be done.

The real fun begins once he gets into office

Seriously, he is going to do fuck shit up with the establishment and the illegal immigrants AND the gangs (crips n bloods n shiet). It's going to be sweet.

And if Hillary wins, then there will be a full blown war to get /comfy/ to

I am actually planning to take a huge break from Sup Forums and come back around the election, I need to cool off a bit before returning here for more happenings.

You are wrong OP, like with Brexit winning is just the beginning.

The elites, the Illuninati do not loose quietly, they get even when they loose and they come back.

If we win, the US economy will be sabotaged by wall street in an attempt to punish us. In addition to that, the current US government and certain agencies are filled with agents of the insiders and shadow government.

Even if Trump wins, we don't just have to worry about assassinations.

The media agents will continue to promote propaganda to sway people in america to literally rise up against the trump government. And create civil unrest. Media will urge people to go against local police, and local governments. While liberals and SJW act like generals, emissaries, mediators against facism.

Media agents in other parts of the world, will display any human rights violations as Extreme, to make foreign nations and governments see America as "fascist" or being under a dictator and needing democracy, by overthrow.

We will be portrayed in the worst light possible, to turn all allies away from us. And the global media, will incite foreign retaliation and basically show the US needs to be invaded or overthrown.

They will also retaliate financially and with trade embargoes.

We can learn, what our enemies will do and what not to do, from 1930s Germany and same era Bolshevik soviet Russia.

Just winning the presidency, is just the beginning of the fight.

We will find something new.
Maybe we can tackle the islam problem.
Or learn australian bantz and bring them into the news.

Even if he did win (he wont), you fucks would be sobbing after you realize he has conned you all - he has no intention of doing anything to benefit the middle class and is more of an elitist than your standard neocon. He wont even come thru on your beloved wall, he needs those illegals to bus tables at the Mar-a-lago

And btw, how does it feel to watch Trump romp around the country sucking black cock? Must be a punch to the groin to all you racist fucks...

Didn't read. Won't consider your argument until you learn the difference between loose and lose.

>we'll actually get tired of winning
>US starts a new age of nationalism across the world, even the Middle East is stabilized
>no more happening threads
>Trump was warning us this entire time

>Jews allow Trump to win, just as they've been planning all along
>Jews launch thousands of false flag attacks in all western countries
>The attacks are so ubiquitously devastating that each and every one of us personally knows at least one person who dies in the attacks
>Jews blame the attacks on the millions of muslim immigrants who dindu nuffin
>Jews use their global media brainwashing apparatus to convince us all that Islam has to be wiped off the face of the earth once and for all
>Assmad normies want to avenge their dead friends, and so they go along with every single thing the Jews say just like they did after 9/11
>Faggots on Sup Forums whine "it's da jooooooooooz" every step of the way, turning themselves into social pariahs among the normies who already love sucking Jew cock
>Jews use us as their proxy army to bomb all arabs in the planned Greater Israel region, allowing Israel to claim that territory for themselves
>Jews use us as their proxy army to finally wipe Iran off the map
>Iranian oil stolen by Trump regime and sold in sweet sweet petrodollars
>Russia/China gold-backed BRICS currency BTFO
>Complete construction of """missile shield""" around Russia which enables instant destruction of any launched nukes within milliseconds via ultra powerful lasers from 1000 km away
>Provoke Russia into launching all nukes
>zap all nukes with lazor
>Conquer Russia
>Steamroll over China with ease, as they already have a fatal Cuckstianity infection
>World completely conquered by Jews
>Third temple is built
>Each Jew gets 2800 goy slaves to massage his nuts and lick his butthole 24/7

good. we don't need this. We'll go back to the good old days of neuroly stimulating questions

/thread

I keep telling people this, they are morans if they think otherwise.

Don't care, auto correct from my iPhone doeant bother me.

You know a place you,ll fit right in, its called Reddit. They love perfect grammer over ideas and content, and its a big safe space.

Go back now.

That ending.

Degenerates and leftshits won't vanish overnight.
There will still be a lot to do.

We'll be talking about the ensuing chimpout for the next few months

Do you think he will just have complete power, and no one will question him? Presidents don't have absolute power.
Getting Trump in the whitehouse is only the beginning.

Sounds great senpai

Well said.

>yfw the very country that participated in destroying Germany is now going to become that very same germany
Like poetry.

They'll have plenty to bitch about when the race war they're expecting Trump to start doesn't happen.

>when he wins

he won't

Sup Forums will be more popular than ever after he loses and Hillary begins emulating her hero Merkel and you guys are flooded with shit skins.

Maybe it's actually a good thing, Germany's decline wasn't well reported because they're small, but if America crumbles the west may finally wake up.

America must die so that the rest of us may live.