Damn. Shade thrown at John and Max Landis on Hulu's Difficult People. And the writer is bragging about t on Twitter

Damn. Shade thrown at John and Max Landis on Hulu's Difficult People. And the writer is bragging about t on Twitter

Bump because fuck you landis

>Hulu
>dialogue that would never come out of that woman's mouth

trash

Whenever a line like that slips through it's always because of a personal vendetta the writer has against the target.

Just sounds like a good joke to me. Don't need to project.

That's not the type of joke you see in American productions. That's a vicious dig. What even is this show anyway? I bet if you look up the Twitter accounts of the writers, you'll find the person who wrote this joke.

>Shade thrown

>That's not the type of joke you see in American productions.
The fuck? According to you? Sure it is. Not sure where in world you got the idea that a joke like this would never ben in an American production.

>Edgy writer steals internet meme and then brags about it
The state of Hulu originals

>shade

Yea, fuck off with this reddit trash.

I've seen it happen more and more over the years. Must be the increase of female writers and bitchy male writers

really? i don't remember seeing a lot of tv sitcoms where the joke is "fuck you - you're a murderer and your son is a prick".

unless it's trump or something.

That's not even clever.

>DO YOU LIKE ME Sup Forums AND REDDIT? WERE HIP FELOW KIDS
Low effort and embarrassing

"What do you think is worse? or ?"

setting up expectrations, meant to make you laugh because it's unexpected in context of the first thing

It's a pretty straightforward joke, and while the actual specifics of the joke isn't common, the general set-up's been done plenty.

What the fuck is happening in there?
Max, are you in here? Calm your tits. It's just a stupid show nobody is going to watch long-term.

What's his name?

but that's not what I'm calling out. I'm calling out that it's a joke at the expense of a very specific person in Hollywood that not a lot of people would know.

John "how do I" Landis

And? That means it's something that no American production would ever do? Judd Apatow films do shit like reference Hollywood people for jokes out of nowhere.

People hate low effort edgy pandering more than they hate Max Landis is what's happening

Max quit it
Go to bed.
Seriously.

Not a lot of people know John Landis? He only made some of most well known movies a few decade back, and made the most famous music video ever made for Michael Jackson.

Max Landis would be well more known to younger people, as he's active in all the same social media they are and is very vocal. TV/movies tend to focus more towards younger generations.

Max, just let it go. It seriously doesn't matter. If a joke at your expense and your murdering father happens on an actually BIG production? Then you can come back and bitch.

>Shade
Fuck off with this nigger speak you reddit cuck.

do you really think this was an harmless gag about a director accidentally killing two Vietnamese children and jennifer jason leigh's father? you really see no underlining nastiness to this joke?

Dark humor is something never done in American productions now? News to me.

I know its so degenerate to actually engage with or even just kill time with this sort of faggotry, but something about bullying max landis is funny as fuck. He tried to shame the dude with "dead kid jokes real funny man" but the guy is clearly dedicated to rustling lando as much as possible.

Highlight responses

>lol. Still trying to justify y u defend culture appropriation? Performative white feminist ally

>twilight zone? I don't actually get all of this joke I just got the part where max=turd.

And yet max is still responding as if he can't tell the dude wrote that joke PRAYING lando would throw this exact tantrum. LA turns people into fucking mentally ill headcases man, look at these clowns. Living the dream and yet still this uptight.

Wait, Landis actually got bent out of shape about this and is on a twitter rant?
Okay, the joke went from "boring and easy" to actually creating something really fucking funny.

Max might be a GIANT faggot but he was the first to call out Disney and RLM cucks on Rey being a fucking mary sue

Hold on - this backs up my point.

Are you saying that the writer deliberately wrote this joke to rustle Max Landis's jimmies? Then it was a personal dig.

This one guy saying this backs up your point, as if he has insider knowledge? And is not just some random user?
You're acting very weird about this.

>alleged
Way to have literally zero in the way of balls

I'm sure people have similarly referenced Fatty Arbuckle and Roman Polanski before

You spoke too soon. Max Landis knows the guy who wrote the fake captions, lol.

I think we've officially entered the reality where howard stern tier in-jokes are considered mass appeal air worthy punchlines

So he made similar edgy jokes at others expense? What does that prove?
Are you Max? Or are you the creepy dude referenced? Because you're acting weird and creepy about all this.

>Dark humor is something never done in American productions now?
Interestingly, no response. Stop being weird now.

>YOU'RE CREEPY!

You just forfeit the argument. I win.

k, creepy dude. creep on

Of course he did lando. The guy has 900 followers and because you responded to the bait, now some guy that nobody has ever heard of gets to have an extra 15 minutes in the spotlight just because they found him through your twitter. You cant try to reason with trolls man, the only way to win is to not play.

Tell it to this guy:

>Shade thrown
Fuck off nigger

Tell that dude you're being creepy? We all see it.
You're either creepy as hell, or you're just Max being angry.

Oh no an edgy joke at the expense of one of the hollywoo nepotism babies. Surely they took him down a notch!

All it means is that he's made it. He's such a known quantity bottom of the barrel pandering trash is making fun of him which means he's entrenched and he's there to stay.