Aw jeez, Morty. Suddenly Sup Forums likes Rick and Morty

Aw jeez, Morty. Suddenly Sup Forums likes Rick and Morty.

lol nope

Aw jeez, indeed

heres the response you wanted.
You can stop samefagging your thread

oh man

LE NAIVE BOY GROWS UP TOO FAST AND BECOMES LIKE HIS CYNICAL GRANDPA

EBIN SIMPLY EBIN +1

Well, it was a really good episode...

>being this fucking new
kys

If they keep making 10/10 episodes like that last one I'll ride this show's dick forever.

I never stopped liking Rick and Morty.
Then again I don't care about other people's opinions.
And eventually when the show has ran its course I might stop liking it but when that happens it won't be because some fags on Sup Forums have a kneejerk reaction against it.

This board has always liked Rick and Morty. It's just the contrarian faggots who pretend to hate it

I liked season 1 and 2. Season 3 has been disappointing with the two most recent episodes being the worst ever

>with the two most recent episodes being the worst ever
what was your favorite episode so far this season?

Sup Forums always liked Rick and Morty.
There are multiple Rick and Morty threads up every day, and several of those are by people who just wanted to post about how much they "dislike" the show.
Sup Forums is like that cliche jock character who always does extra gay shit with the kids he bullies but seems way too into it.

>You guys wanna talk about that plebbit fag SJW female writer show? It fuckin sucks so bad man.
>user, we just talked about how bad it is.
>Yeah but we could talk about it again right? You know because it's so bad. Oh, man I hate this faggy meme show so much man.
>user, you can admit you like the show-
>What?! I don't like that meme garbage! I just wanna talk about it because I hate it so much. That's why I watch it every week and keep bringing it up—because I want people to know how much I hate it. Pshh. Fags. I mean, yeah last week's episode was really good, and I followed the lore close enough to know who evil Morty is, but I don't like it or anything.

Good episode.

The thing is though, that one was the only decent episode this entire season.

Man I wish this episode wasn't so good now more people will like this, I've already seen enough mouth-breathers talking about it IRL.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

This board loves Rick and Morty just like America loves jailbait ass. They have to pretend they don't like it to save face but as much as they hate it it sure does seem to be everywhere.

I thought the show jumped the shark but the last absolute kino of an episode might've just redeemed a season that seemed subpar so far

t. reddit

>very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty
Seriously?

pickle rick > rick & morty

I like how "Aw jeez" is basically "nigga"

this guy

This guy obviously doesn't like Rick and Morty.

Plays out just like my favourite Mongolian animes

It always liked it, just a few retards spewing 'LOL, REDDIT XD' made an opposite impression

Hes trolling retard. Cant believe people still fall for this shit.

It's nice idea, yeah. Would help if you weren't so obnoxious about it, though

>Aw jeez, Morty
>Hey, that's our word

>story "editors" all women
>storyboard staff all men
jeez, its like this staff diversity is working out kinda swell

FPBP

No, not seriously, it was clearly a bait.

And you would have known, if you had high IQ.

t. Sub-140 iq

But user, I have sub-140 IQ!

turns out if you make a great episode people will acknowledge it
who'd of fucking thought

So did Sup Forums like this one because they find it "redpilled"?

it's a decent enough show, but most of the fags on Sup Forums instantly hate a show that plebbit likes

>first good episode this season
Finally. At least they abandoned that jerry/summer/divorce utter shit side story, it had no place

well, they made evil morty be obama, so maybe?

Sup Forums put a break on these gay ass redditor rick and morty dick suckers.

0 self awareness and maximum ideology larping.

This alone is worth gold.
Enjoy your shitty cartoon but don't parade around acting like it is the 2nd coming of Christ.

Oh wait skydaddy is a myth morty XDDD

It was made by a nu male for nu males. I still like the creativity of the writing team on occasion. (Obv minus the affirmative action cunts)

This sounds like projecting.

I love a few episodes a lot and hate the others like the cancerous cyst that they are.

Sup Forums was loving the show when it came out. It took 3-4 months to get popular and then people used le reddit meme. I checked in the archives, it's really obvious desu but also not very surprising.

What is surprising is people telling me that "we" always hated it and that reddit brought it here which is quite obviously wrong.

nah, it's too mainstream to all the autists who likes to scream "reddit" at literally everything

why the ever living fuck would you use 'of' instead of 'have'?
i see that shit everywhere and it my jimmies are all rustled now

I have a great idea. Why don't you take this to Sup Forums instead of making R&M threads every hour on the hour on Sup Forums?

Half the threads on Sup Forums are about cartoons ffs

you're moms penis is about cartoons

>lol nope
lol nope