Lol

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/egomatter
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/21/donald-trump-says-transgender-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/
cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-obamacare-interview/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I "pffft"'d

I hope everything these people are afraid of happens.

I gnrrrrrrrkd

That's Rebecca Sugar in Day 2 that she's giving a rose to.

I think the biggest fear for them is for people to stop buying into their perpetual victimhood and hold them to the same standards as everyone else without accepting a single shred of bullshit or entitlement.

You know... actual equality?

God what a bunch of children. This is the equivalent of throwing a tantrum because you didn't get a toy.

I doubt it

faggot

I blew air out of my nose slightly harder than usual but not by much

Wow, edgy. Please don't use that word here, Sup Forums.

thats exactly how i know life is good today

I imagine it must be a crippling realization to discoever everyone fucking hates you

So you want them to be right?

this is fake. the original drawings were a reaction to Rebbeca Sugar getting some disease.

The only good thing that came from Trump getting elected is watching all the tumblrfaggots cry about how the sky is falling.

>mfw trump does absolutely nothing and the next 4 years are completely uneventful

I don't know why you posted an outright lie, but it's totally in reaction to the election.

twitter.com/egomatter

Trump is the most pro-LGBT candidate in the GOP's history. Yeah, not a very high bar, but if you could survive under George Bush, you can survive under Trump. I mean, what is it you're afraid of?

At least you're not posting this in other threads anymore, user.

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/21/donald-trump-says-transgender-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/
Yes, nothing happens.

Well I decided to take the risk. I just couldn't keep these comics to myself. I knew I had to share them.

Shit that never happened the posts, some of those are so transparent and fake, no one could possibly believe them.

Why are they all eight year olds? That's a really strange coincidence.

This so goddamn hard.

I honestly was surprised that he won. I figured we'd have more stupid feminist shit being pushed hard for the next 4 years since Hillary would just be a symbol of "the future". Right now they're tearing each other apart.

apparently some trannies already suicided on the day Trump's victory was announced

but hey, if you're full of a whacky cocktail of hormones and drugs you're probably a little mental

cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/donald-trump-obamacare-interview/index.html

He's not even the president yet and he's already backtracking.

Maybe their lib parents all had celebration sex 8 years ago when Obama got elected

His VP is Christian Sharia law who diverted money away from Indiana's crumbling infrastructure trying to "Cure" the gays.

He's been backtracking all through his campaign

faggot

Take it back to the most basic level of it: transsexualism is an actual catalogued mental disease. One that now is no longer going to be treated as such, but is also encouraged by the medical community via hormone treatments to minors younger than 12.

The 'suicides' are some idiots on facebook threatening it and then not posting for a few days to cry.

Until some actual bodies start popping up take it all with a grain of salt.

>I don't know why you posted an outright lie,
It's called shitposting.

>Trump is the most pro-LGBT candidate in the GOP's history.
Reagan's got him beat on account of having a few gay friends who's deaths he mourned during the AIDS epidemic.

>white women in blue parts of the country in states of shock and depression.

My mother is the same way (literally in the only county in center PA that stayed blue).

And to them I say, get the fuck over yourselves.
Shit is going to be the hardest for fucking minorities in red places, and even then it's not going to be "world ending," it'll just make a tough situation for them worse.

I hope all those far left people can get over their fucking 5 stages of grief fast so they can finally calm down and realize the reason this all happened.
Yes, it was a "whitelash". But it was one the left caused themselves by constantly labeling any person who disagreed with them with "isms" and then tossed them aside like they could be forgotten.

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves, nut up, and start trying to rebuild the bridges you burned with inflammatory language you "progressive" faggots.

are those supposed to be men or women?
I mean their names are Shelby and Amber but they look like dudes

yea, I mean, there's probably only a handful of 8 year olds at any time related to a person on twitter in America

Why are they freaking out? Sugar seems chill as fuck, i dont see why her and her team arr so upset.

It's no secret that Trump was just outright lying through this whole election.

Everything? But what if they're afraid of literally everyone dying of some pathogen. This seems like a really bad idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

This is a good video and I'm glad it's actually getting attention

>SJW actually believe that Trump is going to start making laws and acting like a Muslim

Just because it may be somewhat exaggerated doesn't mean it's not true. Though I will add you have more to fear from random joes on the street than you ever will from Trump.

This is just going to drive them even deeper into their victim complex bullshit.

Their childish, attention-seeking histrionics will become increasingly annoying and pathetic until at last they finally disappear completely up their own asses.

Well Pence already started a HIV epidemic in his state so meme magic might just grant user's wish.