Are you cunts pro or anti gay marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSf8UTsLS70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anti

fuck off back to Sup Forums you degenerate weeb stop polluting this board

pro-dontgiveashitbecauseimstraight

>being anti-gay marriage

Literally Muslim-tier, and to a lesser extent Slav-tier.

I am anti-marriage.

Why do people still get married it's a fucking scam. Just live with who ever the fuck you want.

Anti.
marriage is between a man and a woman in the sight of God and his representatives on Earth.

Homos can have registry office type ceremony but not marriage.

Pro

Not my business

>t. kissless virgin

So you prefer being cuck-tier?

The phropet say all you need is love!

This. You don't need a piece of paper from the government as approval of your relationship with someone.

Marriage is not a right, but a privilege.

>non-argument detected

don't give a shit tbqh, so pro

>do i fit in yet?

Gay marriage is like a round square. You can write the words, and make a law saying that squares can be round, too, just like circles, but it's a conceptual impossibility. It's meaningless.

>European

You have to ask m8?

>Muslim-tier
>Slav-tier

And Muslims and Slavs are the least cucked groups on earth.

pro

I believe legal marriage should be abolished and replaced with a system where people just register as "living together" to get whatever benefits and whatnot are currently associated with marriage. Religious organizations should then be free to either marry or refuse service to whomever they see fit.

Only surpassed by the country ruled by a muslim

Pro but without the government benefits, you're obviously aren't having your own kids so you don't get to have the extra money.

Pro gay marriage.

Poofs getting into the property settlement/parenting order game doubles my market. I'll employ some genderqueer faggot as secretary and make bank as the fairy godmother.

At first I was like:
>Two dudes marrying? The fuck is this shit?
Then I was like:
>Haha, faggots! Now you're stuck with it like the rest of us.

I have no issue with gays in the slightest, but even as an atheist, I recognize marriage as a religious institution. Get government the fuck out of marriage, including divorce courts and the like. Let churches decide who they want to allow to be married.

>Only surpassed by the country ruled by a muslim

Yes, good goy. The country is ruled by a Muslim.

everyone should be vehemently pro gay marriage.

especially white supremecists.

as a homo i've noticed several things:

1) aging homosexuals
2) immigrant homosexuals
3) homosexuals adopt, straights don't

this solves several problems. if you think of these people as degenerate, they remove THEMSELVES from the genepool, no final solution required!

they even raise neglected children in supportive homes, even if these children are indoctrinated to 'tolerance'

How did bongs become this cucked?

im anti federal acknowledgment, control, and regulation of marriage
no fucking idea why dc thinks they have mandate over a religious institution or their traditions. if a church decides to marry a dude and a pumpkin it shouldnt be any of their fucking business and should be ignored the same as a dude and a lady tying the knot

you'd rather be antigay and convince these people to pass their genes on? never understood that argument.

Anti. They're all rabid leftists, in Australia they want to shut down a plebiscite and push it through politically. If you disagree with their lifestyle they claim it's hate speech. They would love for "hate speech" to be a real crime.

Oppose leftists on all issues or they'll destroy you.

>adopt kids to molest them for years with no one investigating because they don't want to be labeled homophobic
Yeah thats great

As far as the "raise neglected children" bit goes, I can pick up work representing the kids against the state when the fags inevitably bumfuck them. Failure of a duty of care when they let fags adopt. Might be some for requests on propensity for fags to abuse kids, but I can see the money in this.

against gay """"marriage""" as any Catholic should
heretic

Marriage is a religious tradition with a specific set of rules. There is no reason to be pro gay marriage apart from wanting to destroy the traditional values.
Gays have the exact same rights in their registrated partnership as they would have in marriage.

are you some kind of nazi? didnt you know the nazis wanted to gas you?

Marriage was created so everymen can have something to defend and then contribute to the group, marriage is one of the essential pilars of civilisation, without it we live in a tribal style sistem were no more then 60% of men get pussy, harens form, then allot of men don't contribute or even have a motive to live.
(((They))) try constantly to destroy the meaning of marriage corrupting with fantasies of marriage by "love" destroying the punishments for promiscuity and incentivying separation between men and women, then turning every king of """" couple""""" acceptable. After this things + contraceptives = population began to reduce

that was a good game
don't give a shit about faggot marriage, i would say leave it up to the states or if i had to choose, i would just let them get married

It isn't an issue that the government should be concerned with since the government doesn't nor shouldn't marry people or have "civil unions" anyway.

where does this come from? excuse my strawman but that's like saying you can't let catholics adopt because they'll fuck the kids

so you'd rather have thousands of orphans or foster kids at shitty homes with no prospects than with an unconventional family?

i knew one foster kid growing up. straight parents, but they used him as a meal ticket and got a bunch of other foster kids after him. they basically used them as groundskeepers.

The state shouldn't even have a roll in marriage of any kind.

damn, that really made me think

That game is so comfy and has enjoyable story
The main games are utter trash though

I'm pro equal marriage laws

Dunno about Catholics in general, but I'd be suss of a Craigslist ad for priest seeking alter boy, must have rosy cheeks.

i've never seen or heard of gays doing that sort of thing outside of rabid homophones. sorry to sound like a shill but it's true.

See this→

anti gay marriage

The fuck you pointing at me for nigga.

Nigga, its for calling the attention. Like this image

>herons form
>allot

i agree with the idea but not the point. the system seems to be designed so nobody can get a job unless they have (((golf buddies))) or ((("friends"))) (i'm talking about real jobs)

Pro death camps

I don't see how the post you want me to read relates to what I have to say. I say get government out of marriage, which means let the religious institutions do what they do without any governmental pressure.

Marriage isn't a right thus the government shouldn't control it nor should it marry people.

you don't want to go down that route mate. you'll end up with pepe-sect marrying their memes and spaghetti-worshippers marrying their coullinders

Opposed to some Asian marrying their dakimakura?

Some senturies ago church as the power, now they don't.
The unique alternative is the (((state))) to secure the continuation of each marriage.
The problem is that the (((state))) promotes the opposite throw (((feminist/equalitarian))) legislation

At least economic/property punishment for divorced women is eventual, and for the unmarried/childless higher taxes too

Marriage is sacred, no butts about it.

>ywn fuck her in the ass until she bleeds and then wipe your bloody poop and cum dripping cock clean on her face and hair

Fucking carlos

gay marriage will be dfificult when we recriminalize sodomy

Pro. It's absurd that we're wasting $180 million on a plebiscite which could be decided by a free vote in parliament for a total cost of $0

I am against gay marriage. I just see it as an expansion of the welfare state. Gays could have always gotten married, but the state didn't hand out gibs.

Yeah it is the government giving more incentives for women to divorce through no fault divorce to clean house on the man. We should put marriage back into religious institutions rather than the government constantly interfering with marriage through pushing agendas of same sex marriage or legislation that favors women.

I don't know what a rabid homophone is, but I've never heard of a straight bloke pounding alter boy arse. You and the bathhouse brigade definitely cop that score, mate.

I think it should be completely up to the church. Saying that, the tax benefits couples get should only be for male/female couples since it's essentially for populating the human race which fags can't do.

> be Muslim
> need to pray 5 times a day to some bullcrap deity
> Israel USA and the rest of the world laugh at your shitty countries
> Only relevant because oil
> Need to resort to rape on attractive girls because otherwise no girl would want to sleep because you're so ugly due to years of family inbreeding
> Dad picks ugly girl you need to marry
> Never actually see other girls if living in Muslim country since all dress up as garbage bags
> All Muslim countries have shit tier medicine and shit tier future prospects economically

Hahahaha!

>Being such a terribly corrupt government you jack up taxes and give incentive to marry someone to get tax breaks
If taxes were reasonable it wouldn't be a draw.

The question is not who should be responsible, but the ones that are responsible must not be controlled by (((them))), even if religion was the one in power it owld be crap because of church corruption, (((pope Francis))).
Even so I prefer that a CLEAN state to be the responsible for marriage, throw legislative punishments instead of threads of fear of THE FIRE MUHAHAHA

Fags are statistically more likely to fuck up (and fuck) kids.

Marriage should not be recognized by the government, this is a secular country. It should be a religious decision that the government has no interference with or care for. You should be able to say "We're married" and have your marriage be just as inert and unrecognized as going through a full ceremony.

anti, because it is essentially a sjw special privilege

fucking right! fags want to get married. seems legit lets get that sorted. then we can focus on green energy investment and sorting out the other real problems we have

So pedo and incest marriage next?

You take society apart don't expect t he results always to be in your favour

I don't care

Abolish marriage as a political and economic institution.

I figure they want kids so they can fuck them. I'm good with that, provided I can sue the state for negligence on behalf of the kids. Golden age for litigation folks.

Anti pedo laws are there to stop queers from fucking little boys.

Adult males have very little access to underage girls but they have access to boys

agreed. i also don't need a contract with my employer. If he stops paying me I stop working and vice versa. Get rid of the ridiculous bureucracy

umm stats?

>I'm ok with kids being raped so long as I can make shekels
You might want to check your hands, they're rubbing together.

20 strength

100 libido

60 charm

+2 sleep (rohipnol)

+10 media sympathy for homos

You're betraying Ireland's Catholic heritage, return to the Church teaching, before your deathly embrace of sick modern liberalism destroys you and the country, you'll be overrun by Muslim filth otherwise, a total travesty just a few generations after regaining independence.

>anti gay marriage morons want gays to reproduce and create more gays.

Literal retards.

Not having marriage don't stop them for fuck each other, by the way what these people have is a mental disorder, so they must not be accepted nor rejected, only treated if possible, and KEEP THEM AFAR FROM CHILDREM, BECAUSE ITS A FUCKING MENTAL DISORDER

Anti. I'm married with two kids. Marriage is a sacred responsibility and commitment.
I don't mind 'civil partnerships' for gay people. But they can't have children and should not be allowed to adopt children.
I don't mind gay people, so long as they don't ponce around like queers - marches and shit.

Kids need a female and a male role model. A woman to be gentle and nurturing and keep good house. A man to waork hard, provide, and fix stuff.
All with love. I enjoy reading bedtime stories for my children and getting them involved in the garden and so much more.

>he unironically pays Brother Schlomoberg to say you and your fiancee are now married

I think that maybe, just maybe, people should be free in the land of the free.

This→Everything that leftists defend are retarded and a worst scenario for children

I'm not anti gay. Each to their own.
But I don't go on heterosexual marches. Becuase there is no such thing.

Gay people have the same protection under the law as I have. And I support their right to that. The law is there to protect everyone.
English Common Law is the basis for law in many countries. My wife is a police officer and she deals mainly with car crashes as we live close to the most dangerous road in England (pic). I don't discriminate against anyone. I take people on face to face value.

Here's a vid of a gay bloke. He talks loads of sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=NSf8UTsLS70

Razor sharp intellect.

Anti

Fags going to fag but I don't wanna see it.

Homosexuality is wrong, deep down gays know this to be true. They want gay marriage legal so they can feel society accepts them and they can feel "normal".

im not. just dont shove it in my face

pro, equality is ideal

If they want to get married, let them get married. Just don't make a spectacle out of it.

Though I'm completely neutral on the subject, I don't care if it remains banned or becomes legal.

Making it legal will lead progressives into pushing for more degenerate bullshit to be legal.

There is no need for society to recognize any relationship the same as that between a man and a woman.

SAGE

anti

They shouldn't get all the benefits of marriage since they can't reproduce or adopt easily. Maybe give them all the same rights that a married couple has but with far less tax breaks.