Men that like skinny women are literally degenerate leeches propped up by civilization. Without civilization...

Men that like skinny women are literally degenerate leeches propped up by civilization. Without civilization, they would never pass on their genes as their women and children would not survive harsh winters or times when resources are scarce. Fatties would survive, since their bodies would metabolise their body fat stores.

If you like bigger women, you are literally a fucking savage, a specimen of a bygone era, when men where men. If you like skinny women, you literally a fucking nu male cuck, your entire attraction to women is derived from culture manufactured by homosexuals and women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater
youtube.com/watch?v=Jmv516y6s0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

T h i c c

If you wouldn't impregnate this with your seed, son, you deserve to go extinct.

Well okay, fatty.

Fuck off, feminist whale.

Nice tips btw.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thicc women best women
>roooooooooooooooooooooooooooo get out degenerate

Why is it always the germanic, specifically the Anglo, posting this trash? Every civilized human bean knows that it's barbaric to discuss your tastes in anything

no thanks. I like my women to resemble actual humans not sea animals.

>I have a fat ugly gf and try to feel better about it
ok lad

Op is a fatass and a faggot

Or just bait

Their women wouldn't GET fat in the old days you moron.

To be a fatty you'd have had to be a noble, and no shit everyone wanted to pound a fatty because if she was a fatty.SHE PROBABLY HAD A FUCKTON OF FOOD AND THUS A LARGE DOWERY.

Where did I say anything about men being fat? If you're a man and fat, you're a degenerate.

The overweight are such a large percentage in Australia that we've started to take measures against it. People are being educated about the dangers of diabetes, they are being encouraged to exercise more and we're making it harder for fatties financially. Hopefully it all works because I find fat chicks revolting.

I'm taking about hunter gatherer times, before civilization, you retard. When we actually had to go look for food and bring it back. When food was scarce, the skinny women would die or their children would die and not develop properly.

mooooar thicc women

My gf was actually skinny and conventionally attractive. I made her gain weight for me.

Wtf are you talking about fat people didn't exist because their knees would give out from having to forage for food and they ciuldnt walk more than a mile without dying of breath

nobody wants fat woman
fat chicks are disgusting

I agree with you there, but there's also a limit to how much a girl should weigh before her health deteriorates.

memes

Women didn't have to forage far and would stay near the living area. Gaining weight would be a cyclical thing, primarily for winters or child bearing women. Men did the majority of the hunting and gathering, women would take care of the children. We lived that for over 90% of our existence. If you are into thick/chubby women, you are literally a high test alpha primal savage specimen.

hunter gatherers were skinny

fat people did not exist at that time, its a modern disease.

> Posts picture of a whale on a beach

Stay away from fat girls, Sup Forums.
They are lazy, childish, anxious, depressed, smells bad, waste money in useless shit and more. Their existence is so light and their will so non-existen that they are easy to brainwash and will end being SJW bullshit or pervert and degenerate as fuck. I have talk with so many girls in the last decade (I liked a lot the IRC and always talked with women to the point they considered me tgeir best friends, so they told me everything about them, even their most sinful shit), and there was no obese fatfuck who were diagusting.

Nice trips, nice thicc

Why some one would be attracted to obesity?

Being attracted to a ill woman is not normal m8.

>that stupid fucking face
Why do women do that?

>tfw no high test aryan gf

Do you notice any fat people in "uncontacted" tribes?

:^}

And you're a retard

Probably some subversive Jew shill for dysgenics. Please kill yourself

That's disgusting.

Hes right you know..How do i know? Cause I am a fuckin savage . Op is not a faggot .

lmao

>fatties would survive

Good luck stalking a deer with a bow.

She looked good but went too far.

Fat love is jewish propaganda though. Why would you fall for the nigger culture appropriation meme?

hnnnnnnggggggg

It's dysgenics Jewish propaganda

They want to ruin every unhealthy thing about our people, race, intelligence, and now make us fat too.

>2016
>being a chubby chaser

wtf is wrong with you people?

Everyone knows that skinny girls are a product of the fashion industry, which is run by faggots who deliberately pick skinny girls because they resemble "twinks".

Even if I'd lay the pipe I wouldn't want to spend time with her outside the bedroom and certainly wouldn't want my children around her.

sauce

Here, OP, go nuts!

I'm a fat gril i like this bread thread. I will admit
Most fat girl are actually disgusting retards though, I think fat people are hot but most of them are SJW and Feminists with mental disorders so i'm ostracized :(. curvy red pilled Anti-SJW, anti-Feminism, who Loves guns, cars, Politics, Games, and racist dark humor is where its at though.

Yeah but health should be considered aswell moron. Its like wanting to have a woman who trains 18 hours a day, she is not taking it in the moderation she needs.

>englishman praising obesity

confirmed for denialfag

Girl on the left is niiice
Girl on the right is faaat

dont have
stop being fat

>thinks I mean disgusting hsmbeasts

They need to look feminine still, you fucking leaf.

What if she is all those things but is uggo.

You are confusing fat with strenght and healthy. In harsh times when everything is scarce, fatties won't fucking survive, simply because, they can't go and prey for their foods. Shit they can't even ran from the enemy. Being fat is the luxury of our modern day, 100 years back then, let alone fucking centuries, fatties hardly exist. Fuck fatties are not even healthy and struggling to survive this smooth world let alone a harsh merciless world. Keep fatting you fat fuck.

Literally disgusting. She'd die in the first winter.

>Thicc

What sound do you morons think a double 'c' makes?

What the fuck is 'thich' supposed to be?

kek you're mixing up bears with humans

Nah, she's white. White people learned how to have self-control and plan ahead for winter so they didn't starve.

NAME?

fat and femininity don't mix. That's why feminists are never the least bit feminine.

Why would women be stalking a deer with a bow? Are you people dumb? Women would be tending to the homestead and picking nearby plants. All the serious shit that required strenuous exercise was done by men. Women made babies and cared for them and did local local chores. It was men that went out and killed the wooly mammoths.

meant that for you

hnnnnnggggg

I would beach her.. ahm ... sand (?), if you know what I mean.

Olivia Jensen

That ass is bodacious

>Go out to gather food
>Predator arrives
>Can't run because too fat
>Get eaten

www.feabie.com

>plan ahead before agriculture

Making your women fatter by giving her more resources to survive winter and give birth to well developed children is an example of planning ahead. Adipose tissue is literally a life saver, not only does it make you more resistant to the cold, but it can be metabolised to survive when you'd otherwise die of starvation. We are talking hunter gatherer society here, you retards. Which was the majority of our existence as a species.

How retarded are you people? Its only and always about skeletal and muscle structure and fat distribution.

Some girls look good fat and also thin.
Some girls look terrible fat but good thin.

In general though, I like women with wide hips, big thick thighs and ass.

Why would predators arrive to a human encampment? Are you dumb? Even today animals rarely come to human encapments in the third world. The people that get killed by tigers in places like India do so away from villages.

>go out to gather food
>predator arrives
>can run very well because you're in peak physical shape
>get eaten because humans aren't quicker than a single predator

>legs
Jesus Christ, man, I was eating.

Remember these "high test" girls only look good before they transition in landwhale mode and never go back

Ok chubby chaser

I like a thick woman every now and then too but that doesn't mean there arent skinny women I wouldnt marry

Man, it would suck if someone were to troll the shit out of that place...

Predators roll through human campsites even today. What the fuck are you on about?

And anyway, they would have to leave the campsite to forage.

But that's bullshit and also assumes you would always be in open ground with nowhere to take cover.

How fat are we talking about?

>Storing food never existed before the agriculture revolution

It also assumes I am not an American and that predator isn't dead AF

Wouldn't it ;)

>Like fatties noaw reeeee

Sage

It suuuuuure would ;)

It suuuuure would ;)

Anyone got an answer?

That's rite whitebois.
The high-test Black alphas will take your sexy thicc women from you, while you are left with the skinny bitches who look like little bois n shiet.

name?

Predator rarely go directly into human encampments because they get killed.

The women would also forage in groups. And if there were incidents of attacks by predators, they would send out a few men as guards. No women is going to outrun a tiger you tard, no matter how skinny. Or even fight one.

I would also imagine that the most pregnant women would not be sent out.

Not on the scale you're thinking.

What predators could we outrun or outmaneuver? Pretty much everything is stronger and faster than us, or has a distinct advantage over us when we're in its environment (like bodies of water).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man-eater

The difference in speed between an obese person and Usain Bolt isn't enough to make much of a difference. And the Bolt types are in a league of their own.

Yeah right,
you think any of these whales could acquire the 3500 calories a day they currently eat if they were in the wild?
fatties are propped up by civilization.
In the wild you would be lucky to find 1500 cals a day and you would be using at least that to find the food itself.
The real world is slow death.
best case scenario you die before 25

Big cats are asthmatic as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmv516y6s0w

I know this is a meme/bait. No sane man could be attracted to these gluttunous, lazy fat blobs made of mental disorders. Right? R-right?

>not being HIGH TEST

why not just end yourself

DYSGENICS
YSGENICS
SGENICS
GENICS
ENICS
NICS
ICS
CS
S

>*suction sound Kirby makes*

>attracted

It's just less effort to bust your nut, same with older women.

>conflate chubby women with super obese landwhales.

I would argue that women being given more resources would coincide with pregnancy and winter, so they would get fatter when the environment necessitated it. There would be no reason for women past the breeding age or women who were infertile/innefective to recieve more resources.

haha it so obvious that she was going go shit in few years

Nah, it's more effort because women that look like that are rare.

2nd retard post

Humans are not wilder beasts, lad.

I'm baiting/memeing, but also being serious.