How to be an adored model in an asian country:

How to be an adored model in an asian country:

1. Be white

Why haven't you moved to an asian country, Sup Forums? Forget the white countries, they're doomed and there is nothing of value worth saving.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=G5QTPUskwLY
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you guys ever noticed when there's a cute asian girl in your town she seems to somehow find the ONE other Asian guy in the town? This happened in school too, that ONE asian girl found that ONE asian guy you didn't even know went to the school. How does this happen? Does the Asian boys family keep tabs on everyone that comes to town?

Asians are ugly

Nope. White boys get the rejects. Chinese women prefer Chinese men. Only the ones with red flags, ugly or westernised Chinese women prefer whites.

South East Asians are genetically inferior and shit in general so they will always prefer whites.

Same shit with white women, they prefer white men, but white men are getting way too fucking cucked and pussified so white women go for jamals.

I was thinking about it but in a year or two.

We are a tribal species. Not surprising.

Wow I wish this shit would happen in my home fucking country. Maybe then I could have a gf after more than 20 years.

Maybe I should get an asian, after all it's about what's inside that counts and they seem nice and kind.

She's a cute, he's a hideous nu-male. I have serious intentions to get into the industry and make bank if that's what passes for an actor/model these days.

Aren't the Chinese and Taiwanese really racist towards Whites in their country? I heard that Jap's are too but they're more reserved about it.

lmao slope detected. all asian women are ridiculously easy for even average white men. i live in a university town and all the asian girls are with white guys except for the tourists.

Hello Zhang, I found your (You)

i think viets, hmong, laotians, etc are lulzy. Yeah they are dumb, but pure strain chinks are like jews squared - now with sense of humor removed.

chinese literally treat you like god, can't speak for the other countries.

What's the best city/place to visit there?

Stop acting like a niggers coming to white countries and nie like sand niggers leaving for other contries you niggers faggots

Family pressure mostly. When I was in China I had a girlfriend but the dad said no.

Probably the dad posts AM/WF threads on Sup Forums

When I lived in China, I only had two cases of Chinese old men saying something under their breath while in passing about me being with a Chinese girl

Pic related. I was paid 100 USD a day to be a model. You just have to show up.

Go East my son.

all of you pro-chink people have never gone to american university.

you will be cured very quickly of your sinophilia. They are a bugrace that exists solely to status singal and turn rice into feces. They have no art, no history, no marital vigor. They have no dignity. They would eat a mile of shit for a handful of dirty rice with a dash of soysauce.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

This is the reality of the chink.

What's it like? Do they pay for you to go over there? Accommodation and the like?

Mainland asians are the worst. My best friends and work partners have always been philipino. The nicest and cleanest/friendliest are japanese who are equally smart. Every other asian sucks

I was an English teacher for a year. My housing was paid for and I got around 1000 Euros a month for 20 hours a week. (Saturday and Sunday only). Rest of the week I had free.

I even got this sweet gig being a tutor for this rich lady. She paid me well, and all we did was hang out. I sang KTV songs for her, and we would get drunk together as well.

The "modeling" was a side gig through connections. Some flower expo needed more white faces, so my friends and I signed up to be just that.

There is an adjustment to getting used to living in China over a Western country, but nothing too bad. It was a lot of fun, and truly one of the times I really felt alive. Teaching was also the most rewarding job I've ever had. I worked hard at it, and the kids really responded well.

Thanks lads.

This is the reality of the chink, this is the world they want to create everywhere. Your descendents will curse your memory for not nuking the Termite Mound when you had the chance.

its really fucking impressive how fast they get attached.

all you have to do is to be white and they treat you like a god

Sounds like you had a good time, man. Did you need to know the language, or manage without it?

I'm guessing you need some qualifications to be an English teacher initially? How'd you get the original connection?

Love to... But it's so fucking expensive. Plus Asian languages are hard to write in. I d move to Singapore cause I hear they speak a
Healthy amount of English.

>Does the Asian boys family keep tabs on everyone that comes to town?
yes actually, this happens.
Its more often than not the girls parents though, most Chinese men HATE it when their daughters bring home white boyfriends. The mothers are usually more than happy for it though..

chinese mother know what chinese penis like.
chinese mother want best for daughter.
chinese mother not want chinese daughter have suffer like she does
chinese mother want daughter have good sex that chinese penis cant do

Well singapore is a developed nation so you need some skills which are in demand...
Teaching english isnt one of them

Singapore seems like a nice clean place.

>Healthy amount of English.
No such thing as a healthy amount of english kek

Wow how can people live like that? Imagine the smell yuck

I went there knowing no Chinese at all. The schools do a really good job in most cases in helping you get started with everything you need. Then you pick it up from living there or learn from Rosetta stone (or whatever you choose).

>Qualifications
Usually, only one qualification matters. Being White. The rest can be fudged.

But ideally they look for someone who has
>4 year degree
which can be faked. theres no way they can check
>2 years teaching experience
which can be faked. theres no way they can check
>some sort of ESL cert
Most schools offer their own courses to start you off with. I took a two week course which saved my ass. It was basically training for your job. It took me about 4 lessons to get settled in my teaching style and learn the ropes. Before that I was super nervous and honestly sucked. But if you work at it, you'll get it.

If you're thinking about teaching English in China go through a private company, not an NGO like peace core. You'll never make it to China. You'll go to Apefrica instead.

>night clubs
The most fun I had besides sleeping on the great wall or going to Zhangjiajie, etc. were the night clubs. All you would have to do is go to a club dressed in black slacks, and a button shirt. Tie was a bonus. You and your mates would buy a bottle of Vodka or Whiskey with mixers, and the girls would just come to your table. Speaking Chinese here is a huge plus as most of Chinese don't speak English and certainly not in a loud as fuck club.

>Imagine the smell yuck

Says the obese NEET living in his parent's basement

Kek
No need. I can fuck a woman proper enough to get my way. Any race or creed. Why travel just because I can't hack it here.

Than again, 80% of you have no chance in western countries so I can understand running away with your dick tucked between your legs.

>vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

Please read this.
CAUTION: You may be grinning the entire time you're reading this.

>expecting every city to be like that.

I've been to Beijing at 5pm. The subways weren't even as bad as your pic. Even in Chongqing the subway wasn't as bad. Cherry pick more butthurt user.

>insecure female trash go for middle-easterners and niggers in Europe

Why do you assume the same can't be said about whites going to east asia?

If you go there just because of 'MUH DIK', then you're probably only going to get the bottom of the barrel. Face it, faggot, normal, succesful chinks/japs wouldn't want you.

Asians statistically earn more. She's just leeching onto him then running off to get BLEACHED

You are a fucking moron, ride line 1 at 5pm.

How many girls did you bang?
A white friend of mine said he bagged over 200 in 7 years

your argument is no better than
>muh dick
they want white boy because white boys are better at family life and make it easier on the woman by not only providing money, but love attention and all that bullshit, yet we still stand to be more masculine than their Asian men.

> This is a 10/10 in China

>Chinese mother tired of Chinese sausage
Ftfy.

I would believe 200 is a realistic number, but I only spelt with 4. I was treated like a god, but not a degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5QTPUskwLY

mud asians might be dumb, but at least they have souls/manners. Chinks will literally shit where they sleep.

but its not.

This. What possed me off the most though were the well off ones whose parents bought them brand new cars just to drive around for a couple of semesters.

Fuck, that sounds sweet. Obviously you did or you wouldn't have mentioned that the clubs were a favourite, but did you have much luck with the girls over there?

Is there really no way they can check? I should probably stop asking questions, you're giving me dangerous thoughts lol

me no hav argument me just say wot chine want

Fucking dipshit, did you really take me even the slightest bit seriously?

I have been on the red 1 on 5pm. The car was fucking completely full with people holding on to other people to keep standing. But to think it was anything like that gif is retarded.

And to assume the entire country is like that is even worse.

That's something I've thought about, why does this "multicultural" country not have any Asians? I only see a few nips here during the summer..

it can like that gif. You obviously didn't get out much except to get an ego boost by some boring chink students in a club.

p.s after all those years teaching in china you're still a loser, perhaps time to reavaulate your life choices

>Nope. White boys get the rejects. Chinese women prefer Chinese men. Only the ones with red flags, ugly or westernised Chinese women prefer whites.
>South East Asians are genetically inferior and shit in general so they will always prefer whites.
>Same shit with white women, they prefer white men, but white men are getting way too fucking cucked and pussified so white women go for jamals.

What planet do you people live on. lol

>Probably the dad posts AM/WF threads on Sup Forums

fact is chinese girls are the easiest women on the planet for white men.

It becomes boring as it's just too easy.

I've since moved to superior Japanese women, as at least then there is some challenge in getting a beautiful one

I don't need to go to another country. I have a Taiwanese girlfriend yet I'm in Texas.

Its great. She's extremely cute, very innocent, smart (masters student), and was a kissless virgin. It took some working with her because she was so inexperienced and also apprehensive (still haven't had sex with her and we've been together for a month. Done everything except sex, actually, and it took a while to get to that point. Its been really rewarding though).

She's great though. Treats me very well, actually tells me to save my money and not spend it so much on things (she said this after I bought her two presents for her birthday instead of just one). She dresses well too (pants and a shirt, nothing revealing). She's very respectful too. The first time she gave me a blowjob (it was also her first blowjob ever), she asked ME if it was okay for her to do it. Then she said she actually liked it and thought it was fun. I was in heaven.

I don't tend to take part in race baiting threads about women and whatnot, but damn man, it would be hard to find a western woman that could compete with this girl in terms of being wife material.

This is actually true. Especially when they're integration minded. Then they want their daughter to marry a white man while living in white man country.

personally i only fuck 10/10 samoans and aborigines

The more Chinese you know, the more your options open up. It was very easy to speak with girls and take them home if I wanted. I mostly stuck with relationships, and eventually married one. Now we have a kid together. We'll move back to China one day and I'll open a school.

If you go outside of the major cities (Bejing, Shanghai) everyone will stare at you. It's a little unsettling at first, but you get used to it. The biggest key to being respected and picking up girls is dressing nice. Which is easy over there since everything is cheap.

>choosing to play on "impossible" difficulty
respect

>fact is chinese girls are the easiest women on the planet for white men.
filipinas, you mean.
I've been there for 2 weeks, diving and beach vacation. Great place, food and transportation cheap as fuck.
Everywhere else i'm doing rather average, maybe a bit bellow.
Over there i have been literally drowning in pussy. You don't even have to search, just have white skin- and it will come to you.

But yeah, china is rather easy as well

>My mother was Chinese from Hong Kong and had underwent such extreme body modification (like which Rachel seems to have) in order to “appear white.” I cannot explain the psychology of this well, but my suspicion is that she (my mother) was deeply mentally ill and so traumatized by the fact that she was not white that she altered her entire appearance to the point that my young brain actually did not register that she was Asian – think heavy red lip stick, eyelid surgery, heavy hair dyeing.

>My father was also a very, very, very paleoconservative white man who believed in 1950’s era traditionalism, which I have voiced many times. He hates gays, hates liberals, hates Jews, and lives in a fantasy world of HAM radio, Holocaust denial, and old books.

>As far as White male / Asian women being progressive – is that really even an issue in this current age?

>Let it be know – Asian women and white men literally dream of having white babies. Asian women are replacement white women for racist white men fed up with white women’s “behavior;” Asian women are so self hating at a core level that they will even take up a White Nationalist identity in order to “fit in.”

From longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

>after all those years teaching in china you're still a loser

Check my flag retard. Are you from /r/hapas? Why are you so butthurt?

Oh yeah I once got bored and put my tinder in manila (passport feature)

Left it for 24 hours

every swipe was a match

filipina men must be awful

>You may be grinning the entire time you're reading this.

You know me so well user-kun

Sounds like you hit the jackpot.

I see the flag, I'm just calling you a loser regardless.

I go to China for tourism a lot and can't help but smile smugly at the white loser teachers at "happy banana english school" .

Wow... Really makes you chink.