Post your:

Post your:

Race
IQ

>23
>Male
>English (1/8 Irish or slightly more, I'm not entirely sure)
>110

Male
Italian/English

Male
White Syrian
I smoked a joint on Friday, need a couple months before my IQ goes back to normal.

>21
>Male
>half black half white. White grandfather was a polish Jew
>142

Why do people insist on posting personal shit about themselves on an anonymous Polynesian bowling bowl club?

Male
Slav

>White
>Syrian

No.

>Le chinese cartoon board meme
Welcome, friend

Are you me!?

excuse me?

it's a bowling ball you fucking retard

Female
White

>32
>Male
>Russian
>132

>24
>Male
>Pic related
>IDGAF

Male
Holocaust survivor

>WHITE

155 (according to therapist i saw 6x0
King

>female
You know the rules bitch, tits or GTFO.

>20
>male
>white
>132

Trans/bi
proud white man

Fuck off MI6

You niggers are posting in a data mining thread. Fucking cancerous newfags

>mental age 1036
>demiqueer foxkin
>the human race
>IQ is a racist social construct

oy vey don't you think that you should be little nicer to me, I'm 90 years old. I can get heart attack.

>Implying we post actual data, lol.

Are you implying that the NSA needs to ask in Sup Forums to know about you?

Holy shit ayrab nazis!

No fuck this. I'm sick of these shills trying to take this information down for when Sup Forums is gone and our rights to privacy are nullified. Only children would think posting anything itt would be safe. Fucking hell

Male
White Celt

Here's a protip for you: You use Sup Forums, which means you click on that captcha, which means google know you and you have no privacy.

Throughout many countries the Roman salute is still used. Even Americans did it before Hitler made it "racist" to stick your arm up like that.

I don't think I've taken an IQ test since the ninth grade or so. Why are people obsessed with IQ? It will not get you into college guarantee you a well paying job.

M
White
Computer Science BA. Currently building a bot to do sentiment analysis on Sup Forums.

>roman salute

It never was.

>18
>Male
>South Slavic (Croatian)
>*130 (Online tests I've done get around 130 but I don't believe it as my real IQ is more likely 110-95)

OP here, just want to mention this test was taken when I was 19 and just before I went to University. Over that period I did a lot of Class A drugs so I have no idea whether that test is an accurate reflection of me now. I have a slight feeling my actual IQ is maybe a point or three lower but due to maturity and becoming physical a bit fitter I might do better on the performance subgroups of the test now.

>race
>english
K

Male
Russian

>19
>Male
>Two quarters Jewish, 1 quarter English, 1 quarter Polish
>143 and smart enough to know IQ is bullshit

>69
>Nonbinary genderfluid trans-trans-male
>Pepe
>420

Honestly don't focus on IQ. It is a good measure of some degree of how well one can identify patterns, but raw pattern recognition isn't necessarily paramount to success. I play this Mensa game on my DS and have become very aware of what the IQ test is all about.

it means non-white, he was just too embarrassed to say

Male
White
130ish

depends
white

Anglo-saxon then, okay?

English people are mixed as fuck. We're Celts, Normans, French, Romans, Vikings, various Germanic Tribes and a dollop of indigenous peoples.

Man
Sikh Indian

mixed greek/rus
male
iq 150

idi naxyui suka

So whats a good IQ test to try?

>Now, it’s twice as long since noon as it was two hours ago. What time is it now?
>The letters in the word, “abstract,” are in alphabetical order. (True / False?)

140 it said. Probably i test for autismo kids.

Male
3/4 English 1/4 Native American

M
White

Female
White

Male
Three quarters dutch one quarter german

>23
>16
>Male
>Finnish
>100

On what scale?

Male
Meditaranean

Male
Aquitaine/Czech

Male
Berber

>19
>Male
>Scottish, English, Irish, French, Swedish (mongrel)
>129

>On what scale?
On the scale where 1 unit is 10 IQ points

>27
>male
>Germanic/Nordic
>117