Barack Obama said US and UK trade relations are under threat of 'unravelling' after Brexit vote

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/g20-barack-obama-theresa-may-brexit-back-of-the-queue-a7224781.html

Did the British go too far this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

app.debka.com/n/newsupdate/17871/
youtube.com/watch?v=d6qJpCutWug
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-donald-trump-receives-standing-ovation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/
breitbart.com/california/2016/09/03/donald-trump-promises-pass-kates-law/
youtube.com/watch?v=YKKqho5eonQ
newsmax.com/Politics/newt-gingrich-hillary-clinton-no-press/2016/09/02/id/746503/
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/34433/did-martin-schulz-say-this-regarding-the-brexit-referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He came to our country and said this right before we voted to leave.

Do you honestly think anyone here cares? Some of his government said that it was bullshit what Obama was saying anyway so whatever, he's gone soon.

Don't worry Britannia, we have a spot for you in the front of the queue in November.

Better Pray Donald is elected because Hillary isn't going to give a shit about helping Britain.

He said TTIP is priority, and that a close trading relationship shall continue

But its not like his opinion matters anyway

Donald will save our friendship. You'll see.

Well, he can do whatever he wants. Its widely believed his intervention is what tipped the vote to leave.
He has more reason than most to be butthurt and he has always hated us for Kenyan reasons anyway.

That the UK is the biggest external Direct Inward Investment creator of jobs in the US is apparently less important to him.

Fuck off king nigger

Your globalist ways are SHIT

So? Let UK sink, they are traitors. We are union, you can't just leave when you want to.

in other news read about a Chinese screaming at Susan Rice
app.debka.com/n/newsupdate/17871/

His opinion is irrelevant come November.

Who gives two shits desu the twat will be gone very soon anyway and Trump will be calling the shots.

It's already pretty irrelevant now. People talk about how Bush II was a lame duck, but I specifically remember him at least being active in Congress and in the media in 2008, even if he was unpopular. There was some big bailout he pushed through right before Obama won.

Obama has really dropped off the radar (I mean, for a guy who is literally still the POTUS) this last six months or so

Who is telling Obama to say these things?

I email him stupid shit to say every Friday, he says most of it.

Obama threatened the UK that there would be consequences if it voted Brexit. Our very own Prime Minister was laughing about this during the speech. Butthurt Obama cannot do anything, his time is up soon. He was called out, bluff or not, he can shove TTIP back where it came from. He has never liked the UK and particularly under his leadership the special relationship has been a lie. First thing he done when he came into office was to return Winston Churchills bust which had stood in the White House.

Remember this guy? he has new bag.
youtube.com/watch?v=d6qJpCutWug

This faggot doesn't have a say anymore. No one even cares

thanks trump

I bet you fucking do too

DONALD TRUMP RECEIVES STANDING OVATION at Detroit Great Faith Ministries Church

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/video-donald-trump-receives-standing-ovation-detroit-great-faith-ministries-church/

Donald Trump Promises To Pass ‘Kate’s Law’

breitbart.com/california/2016/09/03/donald-trump-promises-pass-kates-law/

Julian Assange: Hillary Will Be Hitler On Steroids If Elected!

youtube.com/watch?v=YKKqho5eonQ

Newt: Hillary's Not Holding Pressers Because 'She Can't Tell the Truth'

newsmax.com/Politics/newt-gingrich-hillary-clinton-no-press/2016/09/02/id/746503/

We haven't had any help under Obama, we're used to it.

If Hilary does get elected and crosses our path, expect her to mysteriously die of heart failure.

Not even joking.

Is Obama baiting?

In less than 3 months the US will have a new president that agreed with brexit.

What the fuck are we talking about?

>missed thread

Obama needs to fuck off.

Dude comes to the UK and literally threatens it's people if they don't vote remain. Now he's saying we wont be able to trade when he wont even be the fucking president when any of this is relevant.

>UK are traitors
Traitors to what? To the EJew? To this union of rape and taxes?

Well so be it, I am proud to be a traitor.

>you can't just leave when you want to
That's_where_you're_wrong_kiddo.jpg

It's what happens when niggers are put into power. Just look at Liberia.

>We are union, you can't just leave when you want to.

Except we can. We're not legally bound to stay inside of the union, and when it's doing us no good why the fuck would we stay inside of it? Hell, we're not just up and leaving either, we're going through the proper procedures and doing this in a way that wont fuck things up for anyone.

The only traitor here is you. To your country.

I don't think they will let us go easy. They want to punish us and set an example, particularly the French, it's like some pseudo-mafia. "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave"

I have lots of free time, a man can only shart in so many marts before he grows tired of it.

I swear some of these ugly kikes are pushing their luck. Nations have literally invaded and slaughtered each other for LESS than what they rabble on about.

We need to nuke the Germans, then we'll see how cocky mainland Europe is and how cocky the arrogant, stinky, arab skinned French are. They need to be wiped off the map, two of the scummiest nations in human history. Along with Saudi Arabia and Israel. Fuck them.

except the delicious fact is if they try to fuck us on trade, by going back to WTO rules, it will hurt them more than us

every man should have a vocation

>In a blow to Brexiteers' hopes of a quick trade deal with the US, he stood by his comment that the UK was now at the "back of the queue" for trade talks.

>Threatening Britains with a queue
That's like threatening a German with an efficiently planned working day, a Frenchman with female armpit hair or an American with a double bacon cheeseburger.

>a Frenchman with female armpit hair

is this real? lolwtf

Governments don't trade. People trade. If anyone here has ever bought an iphone, you've traded with the US. If Americans have ever bought some Yorkshire tea or HP sauce, you've traded with Britain. We've never had a "trade treaty." Trade treaties are globalist corporatism designed to fuck us all over.

globalists are going to put the hurt on britains economy

ta ta

Nice.

He said that knowing it would raise support for Brexit.

Brexit=America gets a more lucrative trade deal with UK than they would with the EU.

Fuck off Takku-commie traitor. You better run before you get a bullet into your rasta covered filthy noggin.

What do you think is easier?

27 countries all with different wants, needs and demands.

1 country with a single set of needs, wants and demands to negotiate with?

The EU is a joke, an unfunny, immigrant loving, authoritarian joke.

O dear, where will we get our tragic meat pies from if this happens?

Who do you think Britain has killed in this way before?

You're the traitors to Europe. You've betrayed your own nation, people, heritage, to be part of a globalist cult. Grow a pair.

I miss David :(

Bro, we are all with you and wish we could gtfo the EUSSR too.

This is fucking infuriating.

Thousands of years of bloodshed and strife and struggle to build and create their own nation and identity.

And these fucking cucks are CLAPPING and CHEERING the invasion of their nation.

Their ancestors are rolling in their fucking graves right now.

God, I hate the globalist Jews so much.

>Barack Obama said US and UK trade relations are under threat of 'unravelling' after Brexit vote

sore loser

Now he's over in China, being snubbed apparently; wonder what sage advice he's got for the Chinese masses.

The upside is that videos like this will be seen as the bitterly ironic farces they are by even the most deluded liberal relatively soon.

That image is fake

skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/34433/did-martin-schulz-say-this-regarding-the-brexit-referendum

I thought our tendency was to imprison them.

Invest in america property and come to america, leave the shithole that is china

Barrack Obama is a UN cuck, so this is expected.

Just wait until Trump comes into office and introduces the Trans-Atlantic trade agreement.

Based

Honestly I would thank you guys. Have to take care of more than her though.

what makes you think that m80

Thanks Ameribros

RARE
A
R
E

R A R E

does trade unravel?

seems to be alarmist

How when Hillary is going to win it all?

Obamas a petulant little shit isn't it. TPP is practically done, TTIP is practically dead. They've got nothing else to concentrate on but he has to make one final insult to the country that emancipated his race.

sorry about that btw

It's too late to nuke Germany, what needs to happen to them is, completely take their country away from them, give parts to all their neighbours and forcefully remove the population and spread them around the world, like send 20 million of them to Africa etc. etc.

The whole concept of Germany needs to be erased.

and how is that going to help the UK?

>Breaking News: Obama is worried

Lol. He can fuck off.
We are the most arrogant nation to exist.
We don't give a shit what any country thinks of us. Especially Germans and French.

breaking news: we don't get anything from the US we can't get better elsewhere.

MAGA, to be honest, desu yo.

dont need the yanks help. They always turn up 3 years late when we need help anyway. Special relationship my ass more like a spoilt cunt of a kid in your class with a rich dad. He'll only help if he can fleece you for it.
The land of the mentally insane and their nigger leader can go fuck themselves
>inb4 sven Im English

cheers don

It's an Anglo thing, you wouldn't understand.

Christ, Obama's such a little bitch.

If Hillary becomes president the UK is fucked because she's more inclined to ally with the EU (Germany and France), to the detriment of the UK, because they have more influence in the region.

What have you ever done for us, Nigel?

NEWS BULLETIN
(You can't make this stuff up)

Teen Dies After Receiving a Hickey From His Girlfriend

A 17-year-old boy from Mexico City has died after a hickey on his neck led to a blood clot that traveled to his brain.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

>The UK are literally the Confederacy in this context
FUCK you, you authoritarian, neo-carpetbagging scum.

cant figure out why people think obama is still relevant

he is the most unpresidential president ive seen in my lifetime

Can't wait until this ape is out.

Same. Might have been a wanker but he was a safe pair of hands. Never once looked out of his depth.