Really makes you think

really makes you think

Go to a grocery store dumb fattie cow. You can make your own salad.

pretty sure a head of lettuce is less than 1$, even in America.

it's true. junkfood is much cheaper than healthy food.

Please don't post again until you have died at least once

Stop being fat.

I never understood why salads are so pricey considering its preparing plants vs slaughtering animals, bleeding them out, chopping them up into slabs, shipping them all over and then cooking the meat.

So much more goes into a single burger.

wow are you saying high quality nutritious fresh fruit and vegetables that have short shelf life cost more than mass produced pattys? damn really makes you think

There isn't sufficient demand for healthy food to create competition based on price, while herds of fatties roam the strip malls and food courts of America searching for a cheaper greaseburger
In other words, salads are expensive because fat fucks don't want to eat them

This.

Only fucking retards think Salads are more expensive.

Stop paying the restaurant Jew and learn to make food yourself.

>implying burgers are bad for your health

Go to the regular cheap nigger supermarket and buy normal vegetables to make your own salad it will cost you literal pennies per bowl

D'you think the average person is legitimately this stupid, or are the globalist propagandists this blatant?

Because about 90% of the US agriculture is corn and soybeans. Therefore corn & soy products are cheap, while other vegetables are expensive. It's as simple as that.

it's literally calories

you could eat bowls of cow shit and still lose weight as long as you have max 1600 calories a day

It's a C-O-N-spiracy!!

No it's not.

You can be skinny and eat burgers
calories in/calories out

Buy your fucking vegetables at the supermarket instead of expecting someone to slice them for you, you stupid lazy fat fuck.

Salad costs 0.5€/kg, tomatos 1.3, cucumbers 1.

A burger costs at minimum 5€.

Of course if you expect someone to take the time to prepare a salad for you it's going to cost about 5€ as well.
You're not paying for the fucking salad, you're paying for the staff's time and the table.

Only in Britain. In the US, McD's is just charging you $6 for going to a goddamn McD's for a salad

A sack of lettuce from a hacienda is like $0.50 a pound

Who the FUCK buys $7 salads?

Its harder to put more shit filler in salads, so you can't as easily cut your cost in their production. They also don't store as well as McNigger imitation meat so they have a limited supply when compared to meat. Also they are a "special demand" item for the fat ass who want to be "health conscious". If they really cared about their fatasses they wouldn't be going to McDonalds in the first place.

>it's true. junkfood is much cheaper than healthy food.
Because junkfood isn't food, its just mass produced processed shit.

You get what you pay for, big surprise there.

check the price of oats, lentils, and eggs.

check the price of beer, any sort of meat, processed goods.

Sorry hans, you are fat cause you're lazy, not poor.

> Salad and burgers are the only two options

99% of the population is. The difference with Sup Forums however is that we understand that we are stupid.

I literally can eat cheaper with vegan diet than eating junk food though. You're just pathetic, move out of your moms basement, get a job and buy your own food.

You can buy your ingredients from the grocery store and have salad every day of the week instead of once.

>implying salads are good for weight loss anyway

Because women buy salads and women are retarded when it comes to money

It doesn't really make me think. Fat people are lazy assholes that live off of fast food.

what are you buying mcdonalds salads

skinny fucks with a deep wallet

and the veggies needed to make your own isn't cheap either.

Shut the fuck up you fat fuck

because you can't freeze a salad and give it a 2 week truck ride across the country.

well, I mean you can, but it wouldn't be pretty.

> meat makes you fat
> grains don't
Literally what

Turns out you can use pink slime from corn fed beef and high fructose corn syrup as a filler in salad.

It's not difficult to become fit. Just lift and stop eating so much.

>people are forced to eat at fast food joints

even if one chooses to avoid all fast food restaurants, the grocery store isn't a better place to get food.

produce are sketchy, boxed food full of sugars, salts and other garbage we only need a teaspoon of.

a free market has made it so junk food is made of cheap synthetic "food" and real food is jacked up out of price for the poor to afford.

>you could eat bowls of cow shit and still lose weight

this has to be a french guy on a proxy. I know british food is awful, but damn.

a 7$ salad has got to contain more fat and sugar than a 1$ burger tbqh

But burgers cost labour to make too. The comparison is valid.
Not eating is free though so theres still no excuse

I thought the same thing.
I just dont know any more.

At a fatass I can say the reason why us people of gravity don't eat salads is because they're gross.

cook your own food, loser

Use dressing then, Snorlax.

These idiots think a salad is literally just lettuce.

Americans shouldn't be allowed to say the word "food"
You're not qualified to

Not really
>he thinks healthy food is muh salads with artisan cheese and activated almonds

they can't sell salads without cheese and meats and a sliced boiled egg

kinda defeats the purpose of the garden salad.

>You're not qualified to

look at this image and tell me your mouth does not water.

Explain why 2L Starbucks coffee is so expensive and a 2L coca cola bottle is cheap?

>american detected

Yes, in europe a salad consists of lettuce, tomatoes, maybe cucumbers, peppers, and other vegetables.

We don't put 10 pounds of meat and mayonnaise in a salad like you.

The answer is supply and demand and how salads don't keep well in a fast food environment.

Buy a head of lettuce from the grocery store for $2 and have enough for like 3 salads.

All I see is trash food that makes you ill and fat. Also hamburger isn't "your food", It's not even from there.

I do. Subways has a nice salad with steak on it. Is it worth it? Yeah for the moment. Saves time and energy while I rush off to work.

what are oats, beets, onions, lentils, beans and pretty much every other non fotm vegetable/fruit?

pouring a bunch of cum on leaves doesn't make it more appealing

Meat freezes and and unthaws a hell of a lot better than vegetables. There's a much higher risk of spoilage for vegetables so the actual range for transportation is probably smaller than with meat.

And because both soy and corn are so cheap, they are used as animal feed. Thus making meat cheap in the U.S.

Yes, salad can be made entirely out of cheap vegetables that cost a few cents per pound. Want dressing? Mix 1-2 tablespoon of oil with equal parts vinegar and salt, pepper and some garlic.

You fat fuck.

This is very much true. An In-N-Out Hamburger is 390 Calories. You can eat 4 of those burgers and lose weight.

But no they don't just eat the "hamburger" they need extra cheese, meat, fries on the side and a fattening shake.

A simple burger is healthier for someone that a salad DRENCHED in dressing, a concept fat people don't get. Which is why they stay fat.

>
McDonald's Southwest Crispy Chicken Salad: 480 Calories, with 24 grams of fat. $5.39
>McDonald's Hamburger: 250 Calories, with 8 grams of fat. $0.99

Please stop being a fucking cunt.

is it time for another Sup Forums shopping trip?

i'll go shopping with $200 and see how much junk food i can buy for $100 and how much actual food i can buy for $100

i have to go to the same store for both $100

otherwise i could get like 5 apples at publix, then go to walmart and get several weeks of junk food

why are you so mean. here is a finnish dish to make you happy.

Have you ever seen one of those 2$ burgers they are talking about? They are absolutely tiny.

This x200

A salad only costs that much at a real dining establishment where burgers are upwards of ten dollars, and yeah sure at mcdonalds the salad costs more, but if fatties want to not be fat step one is not going to mcdonalds and a head of lettuce and enough veggies for at least three loaded fucking salads is sub 5$ at a store. I fucking hate this shit because I know women are the ones that act like this.

>people are willing to pay more for things that are better for them
really makes you think

9/10 would eat.

Lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, some dressing, what else do you need on a salad? Oh I know, can't forget a pound of chicken fingers and a few cups of shredded cheese, you fat fuck.

A McD salad is vegetables and a dressing packet made of HFCS and less than a dollar's worth of processed protein, you dumb piece of shit

That's from Japan. And Hot dog is also trash.

>i could get like 5 apples at publix,

post pic of $20 apple you liar.

because salads are in lower demand duh

Its funny how people equate cheap fast food burgers with food when its closer to candy, cake or cookies.

Economies of scale?

Pretty sure they sell those burgers at a loss in order to bring in customers to buy their other shit.

>cookies.

cookies can be rather nutritious

Sounds like the scales are already tipping for McDonalds diners.

Think of it this way:
"Interesting", healthy food is more expensive.
Junk food is cheaper.
"Boring", healthy food is cheapest.

Fatties don't have the willpower to eat basic meals like lentils and rice daily.

FPBT

they do have $20 apples in Japan though

kind of a stretch carlos

2/10 apply yourself

>apples are overpriced
>live in an area full of orchards

Free Apples because there's really not a huge demand for them. I'll take em though. I know how to make about 15 apple dishes.

This idiot thinks making an entire salad is only a single serving meal equivalent to a burger.

I think they're running something like $4/lb right now because they're out of season.

>I am completely incapable of preparing my own food

The reason why you're fat is because you refuse to take responsibility for yourself and blame your problems on anyone or anything else.

If tearing some leaves off a lettuce and chopping up some tomatoes and radishes or whatever is too much hard work for your fat body to handle without collapsing through exhaustion then throw some fruits and vegetables into a blender and make a smoothie.

bought a salad a week ago and it tasted like poison

They also don't understand you can make your own pizza in the time it takes to order one and have it delivered, and have full control of ingredients.

Yeah, and snickers got peanuts in it and therefore its actually not worthless out of a nutrition viewpoint.

Its still not food though. A 1 dollar burger is nothing more then a snack, just like a cookie or a chocolate bar.

Supply and demand, a lot more people want burgers, so they make a lot more burgers which drives the price down

Probably less than 1 in 100 customers and McDonalds order a salad, so the salads cost significantly more

It's true though, when eating out Salads are expensive as fuck for no real reason.

I always bring salad at work in tupperware, I always eat one for lunch besides my regular meal.

For restaurants, salads must have insane profit margins. Not cool.

So I had my first full therapy session today. The woman asked me about my internet habits and I told her about Sup Forums, infowars and breitbart. She then asked me why I'm so aggresive on my political views, so I redpilled her on JIDF and SJWs. I then told her about the left-wing communist agenda and also about the globalist kikes who want to destroy all national identities and the interracial-cuckold shills on the internet.
She seems to think I have a paranoia disorder. She asked me if I could go a day without going on Sup Forums. I told her no because someone need to fight those shills. Wat do? Can I manage to redpill her? She's perscribed some jew pills to me and I'm afraid that I'll go full blue-pilled liberal cuckold once I take then.

Forgot to mention- I'm not a degenerate, I despise casual sex, abortion and non-virgin women and I only browse trully right-wing boards such as Sup Forums, /k/ and Sup Forums.

Best Nippon

>Live in Southern New Hampshire
>Its fall

Pumpkin spiced everything and apples for weeks m8. Best time of year.

I'd buy two

>Go to America
>Order the salad
>Get a 3ft pile of chopped chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise drowned in syrup

Finns only consume Energy drinks

>Made 8 days worth of chilli last night
>Not including spices which I already had it cost me less than £6 for the ingredients
>75p a meal

But nah cooking healthy is too expensive.