Does Netflix DD have actual super powers or is he just a ninja with honed senses?

Does Netflix DD have actual super powers or is he just a ninja with honed senses?

Haven't watched the second season, but the shit he did in first was superpowers.

I dunno if you seen or plan on seeing the episodes but Stick makes it clear that Matt isn't some special snowflake. This shit is basic for sense-deprived people to learn, apparently.

no one can sustain that much damage and be perfectly fine for more acrobatics

and no one can see the environment without vision

so in that sense, its superpowers. but he's presented as an ordinary blind guy

What's the point of the goo then?

>Stick makes it clear that Matt isn't some special snowflake
What? Yes he does. The chemicals gave Matt his powers. Stick had to train his own senses to be that great, Matt got it immediately. Imagine the shit he'd put up with if he hadn't been fucking blinded by the goo. Stick just points out that Stick is badass because he trained himself this much.

juxtaposition between characters with different goals and worldviews

Murdock accidentally came upon something that functioned similar to a talent. Stick had to start from scratch with everything. this may be a focus point for resentment that the characters build towards each other

Am I the only one who just can't get into the show? I'll admit, I've never been a hugefan of Daredevil but i expected the show to have a little something more to it than just Shitty Crime Drama with Ninjas: the show. Foggy and [blonde woman] are whiney as fuck and the action scenes can get pretty dull. And I can't fucking stand Vincent D'Oreos as the Kingpin

Stick is also a massive asshole so you can't take his words 100% for truth

It's weird that they called their Punisher prequel series "Daredevil" and had it go on for two seasons.

He literally says Matt has super powers.

congratulations, you are the below .1% of the population

while you're at it, do you also hate fun?

No, I don't. But i do hate that a formulaic cookie cutter t.v. crime drama is being praised so highly when It's just 24 except the terrorists are ninjas and every fight scene is that bullshit Oldboy gimmick over and over again

they use that hallway thing only once per season

DD has super breathing

DD doesn't have super-powers, or if anything, he only has super-powers in the same sense that someone who had knowledge of martial arts injected into their brain with a computer has "super-powers"

He can't do anything that any other person couldn't do with the proper training, he just had the ability jump-started.

Super powers.

Blind people don't naturally have senses that allow them to map out rooms. The scene when he wakes up in the hospital room as a kid shows this.

Stick just taught him ninja stuff and honed his senses so he wouldn't off himself from sensory overload.

>Blind people don't naturally have senses that allow them to map out rooms. The scene when he wakes up in the hospital room as a kid shows this.
This.
/thread

literally the opposite of the truth.

Stick makes it clear that Matt can learn very easily what took Stick nearly a liftetime.

Whilst the chemicals didn't give him the powers immediately, it made it very easy for him to do so.

well good job I forgot to take off my /dg/ tag.

just great.

That scene you're talking about is directly taken from the Miller run.

He can also meditate to heal a lot faster or something.

honed senses is the superpower

That's why i loved him too, but sadly, no, it's just superpowers

Why would chemicals burning out his eyes make his other senses stronger?

Did YOU guys watch this show blind?