>you may post ITT if your Health minister is under 128kg

NOT SO FAT BELGIUM AND QUEBEC

She looks like Star-spawn of Tsathoggua

m8, belgians are healthy thanks to her... She ate all the bad food for them

I cant find my jabba the hut meme related to that woman, so instead have this comedic meme of Chretien, the liberal PM we had in the 90s who was actually someone we could be proud of to some degree, as right wingers.

>Our Prime Minister choking out a protester for getting too close and not showing enough respect

>Canadian health-care
>Better

Pick one seulement svp.

Ask and thou shalt receive.

You beautiful cunt, kudos!

>svp.

Im not even french, Im just almost 30 and hes the only PM besides Harper that I can remember actually not wanting to die.

Ive never voted for anyone, Id vote for Chretien if he ran again.

He was right though, our system was still better than the US. It might be bad, but its not Murrica bad.

Thx bud.

>litteraly taken out of australia's guide to babies first shitpost

this makes me rage.

Because no one posted Dr Barrette.

>implying iced likes of greenland

>implying polar gooks of greenland

>implying snow niggers of greenland

>implying frost cucks of greenland

>Minister for health
>Never been to a dentist

An obese woman as Health Minister:

FLAB IN LAB
L
A
B

I
N

L
A
B

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with weighing 280 pounds.

This goy knows wasup

>nothing wrong

Kekd

she looks like shes in the act of farting out a series of eggs in gas form and poisoning everyone who could fit into the room with her. i would like to see a glyph of those beady little eyes daring back and forth for possible snacks or prey to 'become a victim of'
>tldr she cannot possible reach her butthole with her hands and i imagine her unwiped presence to be repulsive and hilarious.
each year several passers by are hospitalized
for choking from laughing in mid vomit at the horrible attempt to form an adult human in charge of a nations bodily well being.
>stldr; she is fat and her skeleton is tiny.

I have a good job that provides healthcare, I can get top quality healthcare anytime I need it.

Why should I care if some nigger are too poor and stupid to have accomplished anything and therefore can't get good healthcare?

Trudeau would have just sucked him off and offered to go find a dog to fuck them both.

i posted this while reading the thread and when i found it at the bottom and read it in mel gibsons voice i laugh/coughed until i cried and saw spots.