Why is Indian culture so reviled on Sup Forums?

Why is Indian culture so reviled on Sup Forums?

Do you actually hate India or do you just like memeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tcRKr
youtube.com/watch?v=Q48tagwurUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Green is best magic

I think most people are indifferent to Indian culture.

The majority of Indian people are just disgusting. They are an easy target.

I also hate bacterial cultures in my fridge.

One finds that individuals from the Indian subcontinent frequently possess a pungent aroma that no amount of personal hygiene can seem to quell.

Westernised Indians can be OK. Their women can even be attractive with little effort compared to western women.

Indian Indians have this weird inferiority complex, poor hygiene and can't be trusted.

>t. Ramasharwa Pajeetabala Tikkamasala

Indian culture is fine (other than your allergic reaction to toilets).

Poo in loo?

>Indian culture

Don't give a fuck about their culture, it can rot in poo in loo land for all i care. I hate just hate smelly, creepy, beta indians

Fuck green

I'd rather Indians to African-Americans desu senpai

i don't care about them but they're poo, ugly and their top two memes are related to shit, why is it surprising that people make fun of them

>india
>culture
Pick one

WOT U SAY U PIMPLY GROT?

>poo

I meant poor

Poos are for loos, not streets or beaches.

>That flow

>T. Pajeet

Why not neither?

Because Tata and Infosys. Curry kikes.

No, you got it right the first time.

I guess I did

>Slav
>undermining Indian culture

Dude have you ever eaten Tikka Masala. Holy fucking shit it's so good

>playing a game where the romantic interest is this ugly indian freak

What a fucking torture

No, I don't like British food.

What game is that so I can avoid it

Disclaimer: I have a serious indian girl fetish.

I think they can be alright in the US because most immigrated the right way.

Also dat fucking curry man. And the girls can be pretty fucking cute but good luck unless your an doctor, a lawyer or a fellow poo in loo.

Ass Creed Syndicate

Google "india river corpses"

It's disgusting as fuck.

Fuck off, shitburner. If you like them so much then move to India.

Fuck you. I said I like the ones in the US. I don't give a fuck about the ones in India.

Some of them are fucking hot.

>indian
>culture

>shitburner

Who the fuck can defend this?

archive.is/tcRKr

This is disgusting. This is their "sacred river" literally a breeding ground for future pandemics

2 can poo at this game

Serious question for Indian Indians?

Does your nation being a filthy shithole laughing stock on an anonymous Malaysian masturbating image board inspire you to help make India a cleaner place?

>archive.is/tcRKr

Even animals know they have to stay away from corpses, indians on the other hand go swim in the middle of them.

Aryan-indians are basically mix race of iranian-dravidians, when people talk about indians normally they are talking about the dravidians. And dravidians are disgusting as we can see in india and throughout SE asia

I don't hate India, their space program is pretty based, actually. But I do hate the idea of a zillion smelly, uncivilized, eaters set loose on the world.

Kek help you if you have a sales job and an Indian client. GTFO with your aggressive and unrealistic haggling, here we give no fucks.

i hate indians.

I work at a major insurance company as an actuary, so I spend a lot of time with programmers. Its like 80% entirely incomptent, middle aged, ugly as fuck indians all hired on a contingent basis. So you have all these faggots like obama saying "well, we just have to teach people how to code to get sweet jobs" while at the same time allowing companies to pay various rapjeets and vavavisyas to work as an indentured servant for completely feckless management. I don't even know how to code, and half the time its easier to write it myself than try to explain it to some curry demon, who will just copy-paste from google anyway (and probably the wrong thing).

Indians themselves are sneaky, miserable, autistic people. They are everything bad about jews, niggers, and asians combined. Christ, you guys whine about jews but at least they have RESIDUAL class solidarity. You won't be so pleased when your a dalit in your own fucking country, while some ramesh pononju diamond merchant fucker rips off your nation.

I do not like the cast system and many Indians are rude. That being said there are good ones and they are better than Muslims.

Every color except mouthbreather green.

I'm pretty much just memeing. I actually find most Indians I meet to be easy to get along with. They like to joke around and don't take things too seriously. Zero interest in going to India though

I like Indian culture

It's just the Poo in Loo dansk meem.

Well I say hoorah for the Danes if they started that meme, it's a good one.

Pooooo in loooooo

is that pooinloo from the sjw game overwatch or as i call it overcuck

Loooooose to emuuuuuus

>Turk
>undermining Slavic culture

Leetttt Niggerssss Fuckkkk Yourrr Women. Does not happen here!

Denial is the first stage, Bruce.

Australian women are like village bicycles, everyone's had a ride.

Australian women are racist as fuck, ask how many have coal burned and they will be in the minority. Meanwhile in America, niggers are cool so sluts just do what society says is "in".

I must say, you're posting like a flustered Indian. Are you Indian-Australian?

No white.
Although Indians do have it the worst here, not even Indian girls want them ...

Can you really blame them?

Every Indian I've met has been a self-righteous piece of poo or an overly ambitious pretentious faggot. With two exceptions, and they were both drug dealers.

I think they belong in India. I don't hate them, lovely architecture and food

Worked in IT at a bank, can confirm. Some are okay though

No I can't but you deflected the convo. Why is coal burning so prevalent in the states?

It's the chicken pad thai of Indian food.

How is she "Indian" if there isn't even an India on the plane of Kaladesh?

All of you will be conquered

conquer the toiler first XD

Maybe one day, for now work on discovering sanitation. Something the Ancient Romans had 2,000 years ago.

The media.

Burn down CNN and Holywood!

I don't hate indian culture, just think it's kind of tacky:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q48tagwurUw

good food tho

Others would rise in their stead.

How do you hate someone like this?

Need to find better than that poo

They look gross, they sound gross, they act gross. indians are very offputting.

>shitting in a river with corpses and then drinking it
WOAH culture

>Be Harry
>Train your Indian replacement at job
>Get fired
>Get depressed
>Visit hospital to seek help
>Psychiatrist is also Indian
>Pharmacist also Indian
>Take taxi
>Taxi driver also Indian
What were you saying?
CONQUEST has begun

I like brown Indian girls better.

I like blonde hair blue eyed girls

How about some Deepika Padukone for you!

Not attractive.

this desu

They are fun to make fun of but in reality I have nothing against them. India is better than a lot of other countries, thats for sure. Say what you want about them but at least they aren't turbo-cucks like Europe or the USA.

India as a culture is a lot like Indians as individual people. They are that one smelly guy who is weak and kind of weird but he is actually pretty fun to hang out with.

Also, shitting on the streets is disgusting

there's really no point in culture from days gone when you're shit today

How about Anjali Kara for the brown skin lovers!

Better but she is mixed.

Holy shit that is disgusting.

Pajeet>abudallah

T. Panjeet

lol White shart-in-mart animals implying their opinion matters, even though they're already economic slaves for Indians. From medicine to Silicon Valley, every serious industry in this country is dominated, even run, by Indians, and its from our charity that you welfare leechers survive while shitposting on the internet.

Within only 5 decades, Europe will have returned back to its natural, historical state of utter savage irrelevancy.

Pic related.

Absolutely disgusting that shart-in-marts consider themselves people.

Sharts are just short sighted when it comes to other cultures

Bünzli

Green is not a creative color

Me too senpai, they get too much hate

>slavshit
>human

>reviled
dude we don't even talk about it outside of poo in loo.

wtf is wrong with this board?

WE WUZ CEO N SHIET

Very simple reason
Pic related

>Indian culture

'Indian culture' is the reason why Indian streets are more disgusting and filthy than the streets of Ethiopia and Eritrea.