Star Vs thread

Star Vs thread

I want Pony Head to give me head.

I need to draw some marco x ponyhead

I watched four episodes of it and thought it was boring.

That's nice.

>impyling anyone actually watches this show for anything other than waifus

new monster waifu.

also more about glossarick personal life and maybe more about past princess.
i have this strong feeling that this 3 episodes in November are suppose to work as some plot/story arc we never have so much ''plot'' episodes close to each other before.

His nickname could be Terry!

I dunno man, The recent episode talking about Queen Moon's history has made me interested in the show again. Thought about dropping it, but the past couple of episodes have been pretty good.

The plotty episodes have been steadily increasing for a while now.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

it aint happenin user

Would Star's rear be bony or firm?

Whoa, the guy who created Time Squad made this?

That's...a step backwards.

Uh, think you're in the wrong thread. This was made by Daron Nefcy

Tell Janna something nice!

I might just be a fucking dumbass, but I definitely do.

Clear proof that puberty beats out mewberty any day.

You'll get to be one of the bridesmaids at the Starco wedding.

I wonder how seriously Nefcy is planning to take Janna's character. It could be interesting to see a bit more about her and what her deal with Marco is.

So are you gonna post the rest or what

we see a lot of janna now, but its not like she is doing stuff, most of time janna is just there acting the way she act since mewberty.

why she mess with marco? what is end game with star magic?

Does anyone have a link to the entire Between Friends comic? Like, an imgur gallery or a DL link or something?

She is Star and Marco's daughter from the future, trying to reconnect with her parents and learn about her magic legacy

>implying any girl likes me

I find it entertaining enough to finish every episode, which I can't say for a lot of things. Especially lately, it's gotten better in the last few episodes.
The cute girls don't hurt

It's not just about looks imo, if the girl who likes me is fun to be around and loves me for who I am, then decent-to-good looks is an added bonus.

Besides, Star is a 7/10, I'll take her out.

I agree, personality is way more important than looks.

Star's entire body is girly and soft
She'll get some curves in a couple of years
Also both seem like they'd be fun to smoke weed and cuddle with but Jackie probably has better music taste
overall I have to say
Dorky/cute girl who loves you > Sexy/bland girl who you'll last a month with
Until they develop Jackie's character more

The artist is Area, she has a Tumblr. I think it's areablog.tumblr.com . The comic isn't done yet.

Thanks, I know that, I meant maybe someone already has all the pages (so far) conveniently prepared somewhere, so that you don't have to go through pages on tumblr one by one

also you can find Area on pixiv.net

Why is she rubbing her ass on Marco's head?

she's trying to prove her ass is just as good as Jackie's

Testing boundaries.

CUTE & PERFECT 4 EVER

CUTE & PERFECT 4 EVER

Because there's no such thing as personal space between besties. Or privacy.

Don't worry. Goold ol fashioned, hormone-inducing fug frenzies with Marco will soften her up.

>return from St Olga's
>Star doesn't have a spell to undo transformations
>Marco changes back to hoodie, but is still stuck with long hair and make up

>Marco's new looks garner attention at Echo Creek Academy
>Especially among the female student body
>He goes from being the "Safe Kid" to the "Experiment Kid" and "Technically-you'll-still-be-straight Kid"

I really like her hair

it's like when cats rub their face on something; it's to indicate it belongs to them.

I didn't mean permanently stuck. You can still wash away make up and cut off the ponytail. Star would just play with it for a bit before he did that.

Although it would be an interesting scenario if he got stuck with it permanently after St. Olga's, and had to go to school like that all the time.

fuck of barneyfag

?

He should at least keep the hair.

Me too. Moon was so mean! :(

Moon had the exact same hair when she was younger. If anyone's an expert on that style, it'd be her.

damn you!

yes... yes... MORE, more boyzu ravu

hnng muh dick

Did Star actually ever undo that spell, or does Marco still have the dress somewhere?

>No one's done lewds of all the extra Stars from into the wand having a orgy

the clones follow Star outside the wand where they meet Marco. They all have a crush on him. Harem insues.

would they all rape him

>Marco has a Harem consisting of multiple copies of 1 girl
There's a Eva Doujin like that with Shinji and Rei

This is the most recent one. There was no update this week because the artist got married this week.

Any Art-Anons or Write-Anons want to take a crack at this?

>that part where he manages to single out the real one and tough love fucks her for disciplinary purposes

Cute and hot

There'll be a download link when it's finished.

oh congrats for them

>Marco spent too long being brainwashed in the reconditioning chamber at St. Olga's
>the seed has been planted
>he kept the dress
>sometimes feels an urge to put it on and be a princess
>does it when he thinks nobody is looking
>Janna catches him while sneaking in his house
>likes what she sees
>takes pictures
>threatens to show Jackie unless he does as she says
>makes him her bitch

Nevermind, I just found it.

a/yGfPY

same. s2 has had like three good episodes. they shouldn't have killed the s1 formula for the SoL garbage

Source?
checked

Pardon my ignorance, but what is SoL

I'd cut the show a little slack. Disney wants more episodic episodes, Nefcy wants more lore focused episodes. They had to find that balance between the two.

Slice of Life

Thanks

Who is your favourite queen?

I like Solaria
I still really want that story someone suggested of her kidnapping her king when she first reaches muberty

this, if you take good care of it (and are not too ugly) chicks will be lining up to play with it

Nyoriko's Welcome to Ayanami's House

I like Party Queen.

Yeah the episodes are really hit and miss

Nice to see Mewny used to be Greek, they even have the royal horns that Hellenistic monarchies would use.

Thanks

I didnt like time squad, but I do like Star vs.. so I have to disagree.

Does Solaria imply a Roman period for Mewni?

Time Squad creator was producer/supervising director for S1 and he also has a "Developed for television" credit which is basically like being co-creator
I don't know if he's involved in S2 at all though

When is this comic coming out? I keep going to the store, but it keeps getting pushed back.

He's full-time on the Mickey Mouse shorts crew now

Alright I worked out my idea a little more and this is where I am at. What if the Star Bloodline is related to the 7 deadly sins.
Lust - Eclipsa the Queen of Darkness, decided to marry to a monster out of love even though it was against the rules
Gluttony or Greed - Celena the Shy would have to be one or the other in that in her painting she is shown having several lovers(?) come to her bringing her gifts as she hides behind the wand. The other would be a toss up at this point.
Sloth - Star herself considering she's pretty lazy and very resistant to doing what she should be doing
Pride - Star's Mom in that she is time and time again wanting Star to be something that she can be proud of even if it's not who Star really is
Wrath - Obviously Salaria the monster carver
But here's where things get weird
Envy - Toffee. What if he was the child of Eclipsa and "totally not Trigon" and the reason the war took place in the first place is because Toffee was trying to take his rightful place as the new King of Mewni, but wasn't allowed because he is a "monster". It would explain why he is more obsessed with the crown instead of being obsessed with the wand like Ludo. In a sense Ludo could be Greed, but it wouldn't fit well in my theory as I am more concerned with the Butterfly Bloodline. Unless he was also related to Eclipsa

Should be this Wednesday if we don't get another delay.

envy is star being envious of jackie dating marco

poor Marco.

why isnt Marco smart enough to go for the princess over the stoner?

Where is the booru link.

That was a great lore episode to tie me over for awhile.

In the same way that Toffee is related to Eclipsa, Ludo is related to Star's mom, except of course Ludo is bastard love-child compared to Toffee being a proper son.