Do you only like us because we remove kebab harder than anyone else on the planet? (Israel used to be 95% mudslime)

Do you only like us because we remove kebab harder than anyone else on the planet? (Israel used to be 95% mudslime)

OR are there other reasons you like us too? Be frank

we don't like you at all.

israel does nothing but subvert other countries, betray them while lying to their face. see lavon affair, uss liberty, AIPAC, selling us military technology, and the couple dozen other things

>Do you like us
LOL

The kebab thing mostly. If you could remove your liberal counterparts as effectively we'd probably be besties

To be anne frankly here; we never liked you.

In fact my family chronicle mentions several times when jews and gypsies were chased off of our land.

Stay away

>Do you only like us because we remove kebab harder than anyone else on the planet?

Yes, but also because you make cool weapons and give good loans.

Truly our greatest ally

I like Israel

I think all jews should live there

We had the same thread yesterday

You have been misinformed. We don't like you.

lmao
nobody likes you

I like how israeli posters don't get triggered or sperg out at all while the masterraces are so easy to bait

Only real civilized country in middle east
Also you got some nice qt chicks

fuck off everyone hates you here

Not even here.
Putos

We don't like you.
You force kebab on us, you don't remove it.

Hahaha oh don't worry we will stay away as we prefer watching the ship sink from a far.

R A R E

A

R

E

Keep shilling you ugly self hating cuck.

Because you assume the right to your own ethnically homogeneous nation state. Jewish homeland for jews.

"We" (if there is such a thing on Sup Forums) want the same. You can go kill arabs for all I care. Just don't mess with our business or jews in the West will be yolocausted again.

Okay, you dumb white shits, Let me explain this in a way that your stupid tiny beast brains can comprehend.

We don't want to genocide you, you dumbfucks. You are the ideal goyim, a creative but gullible race of idiots who is easily misled and always does what we say. You are a good protective buffer for us from the lower castes of goyim, because anything """bad""" we do, we can simply blame on you because you look just like us to the browns. You absorb the retaliatory impact, you are like our bulletproof vest to the rest of the goyim. So why would we ever remove you? Idiot.

We are pumping your countries full of muslims because we are going to false flag the shit out of all of you, it will make 9/11 look like a knee scrape, LOL. That's why we put them in every single neighborhood, you idiot shits. Everyone will know at least one person who died in the attacks that are to come. Everyone will take it personally and be very furious.

You ask, "why have we done this?" Why do you think, dumbass? We are going to finally expand to our Greater Israel territory, and we will use you to do all the work to get the mudshits out of our way. We need your enthusiastic support to do it, so we are manufacturing that support by rejuvenating your hatred of Islam, just as we manufacture all your beliefs from cradle to grave. Like usual, you will plow the region clean of arabs for us, while we sit like an effendi and eat.

You pitiful dumb blind shits, how can you not see it? Why do you think we are allowing Trump to become your president? Why do you think we allow him to spread his words on our media platforms? Why do you think we don't delete your redpill videos from YouTube, a site we own? Foolish goyim, your stupidity will never crease to entertain us

Furthermore, why do you care about your percentage of the population? Jews are 0.2% of the global population, you don't see us moan about it, so cry more you faggot shits.

>we remove kebab harder than anyone else on the planet?
Lately you remove like 10 kebabs in 10 years. The Serbs removed many more kebab during their short but effective civil war.

Israel on the other hand doesn't go to full wars anymore. You just have limited strikes, watching that is like watching someone cook at 45 degrees.

It's understandable, what with all the shekels that a real war would cost and a useless hipster generation of soldiers coming into the fighting age. It's just nothing that anybody can be proud of.

I'd go there to fuck around in Ido Portal's gym.

We fucking hate you more than anything

here, have $3 billion

You see, that is the difference between us.

We would rather be on a magnificent ship and die with it so at least we lived a noble life while you prefer to be the surviving rat.

What I don't understand about Sup Forums is that they hate Muslims more than anything yet hate Israel at the same time. Next to us, no one removes kebab better than you guys. You guys are the best we have at this. All the other European countries are cucked and barely add any support to the kebab removal. The kurds are good but Israel brings the heat.

I don't even need to talk about the technology Israel is responsible for, I wouldn't be posting this without it. Keep protecting your land, senpai.

we don't really like you.

You make the right people mad. But 5 billion a year is too steep a price for some mildly retarded ethnocracy of sand people. Turning your kefiyah into a yamulka doens't change the 90 iq, chaim.

so why did you cucks give up the sinai?

Never understood why you guys would try set up shop right in the middle of Kebab land, you can remove Kebab today but ultimately they will out number you. You are surrounded and it's only a matter of time until it gets worse.

You guys were offered Madagascar, you could have been awesome beach Jews but no.

Yes that's the only reason.

I like that almost all of your domestic firearms are named after stuff in the Bible. Too bad I like all the commie Russian guns better.

I also like your guns. Actually you guys aren't removing kebab hard enough atm

We like you because you live in Israel, and not here.

> being this much of a cuck
and here i thought it was just a meme

Good job kike those Palestinians weren't affecting me at all. Now that all the kikes have replaced them they demand we give billions to the illegitimate state of Israel and all religion here has corrupted into donating for poor holocaust survivor grandmothers that can't feed themselves.

Do us a favor and start your war for Greater Israel already so the Arabs and Jews can annihilate each other, or just wait until Iran gets nukes so they can clean you rats up quickly.

Nice theory Burger but your simple thought patterns give you away as a goy...

>The kurds are good but Israel brings the heat.
>Le watches ICE news an thinks it prepares him for political discussions

The kurds are muslims you retard. Many of them have joined ISIS. Furthermore, they murdered many Yazidis and Assyrians. They have more dead non muslims under their belt then muslims.

We hate you for the most part, but we certainly admire your balls to do away with the kebabs. At least you're maintaining order and civilisation in your own territory.

It is.
It's just that some chose to live the meme.
Here's a meme cat for you.

Gas all muslims and then gas yourself. Then we will like you

Dank pasta, I'll save it for safekeeping.

Thats fine by me Frank, You walking to your death like sheep is none of my business.

אין די סאַמערטיים, ווען די וועטער איז פייַן, איר קענען פילן מיך אויפֿגעהויבן, און פאַרבינדן מיין וואַגינע

Oh well, I figured they might be trash. Guess I was right

Not him, but
>mfw I know a Frank who would probably even do that.

>blah, blah, blah, blah, I like this cock in my wife's daughter's mouth, blah, blah, blah, I prep the bull
>muh magificient ship

Lmao, stop.

>Jews posting on Sup Forums

You're our attack dog in the middle east. USA can ask you to do some kebab removal and you'll do it and take the heat for it so we don't have to.

Of course a pole would defend his beloved fellow jew, not a surprise at all.

Forgot pic

One mag swag

Unlike many of the neckbeard nazis here, I've actually been to Israel, talked with Israeli's etc. So here's the breakdown:

Pro's
>healthy martial and national culture
>goodlooking women (yes, it's not just a meme)
>redpilled on the nature of islam and not shy about it
>government values its own citizens over foreigners
>good food
>the people value and preserve history in a way that's alien to everyone else in the Middle East
>shoot muslims regularly
>pro-gun

Cons
>Orthodox Jews are basically muslims, and I'd hang both from the same tree
>they have, and are gaining, too much control
>Israeli's are terrible fucking drivers
>insular to the point of only speaking useless Hebrew as a young person
>why the fuck are you even importing Ethiopians? Even if they are Jewish, has the rest of the world not yet taught you that anything from the Horn of Africa is useless?
>Ethiopians almost make you forget about all the Russians you're importing, too
>try building some naturally cool buildings instead of slapping airconditioning on everything for fuck's sake
>downtown Tiberias smelled like a literal garage dump
>American Jews and their nasal Fran Drescher voices everywhere, definitely the worst Jews
>Israeli's are rude as fuck, easily the rudest people I ever met, and I've been to Russia

If you just send that girl with the titties that were so big her shirt didn't even touch her belly my way, we're good.

Of course a German would defend his and his now-non-nation's cuckoldry, not a surprise at all.

>Israel used to be 95% mudslime
You are an irredeemable fagget.

>mixes up the pitbull and the owner

good goy

How did I defend it? Explain Pawel.

fpbp

>he actually embraces his cuckoldry

>kekkekek Pawels subhuman brain fatal error post kek memes ekkkeke

>he's so cucked, he's melting down

>goodlooking women
I've met plenty of Israeli tourists and seen lot of videos from that place. If you find those monstrosities good looking, you might need some diversity in your genepool, because you are an ugly nation.

Nobody likes you, kike, or VPN/proxy troll.

Somebody post a pic of the Fogel family murdered and bloody to make my dick hard

>literally siding with the jews

kek, yeah you are truly free Pawel

Mate, my country has removed more kebab than any other. Removal continues with RAF airstrikes.
Also Britain created Israel with the Balfour Declaration.

Only thing i like about jews is that you dont betray your own.

>not siding with the ones that destroy Germany
Pffffffft, like I'm gonna let this chance slip through my fingers.

And thats why you are a subhuman Pawel. That is why your nation has been always shitty and always will be. You only think from 12 to noon.

You are just next on their list.

But I bet the jews wont anhilate you in 2 weeks like we did :P

>Jews
>you don't see us moan about it

goy detected

>Be frank
okay

I hope you like hell.

We hate you, are you retarded or trolling? We'd probably rather remove you than the sand niggers.

Fpbp f4m

>hungary
>calling anyone ugly

Go braid your sister/girlfriend's armpit hair, Balazs.

Like I said, I've been there. You haven't. You have met the handful of tourists who go to Hungary and saw some videos. Your opinion is ill-founded, at best.

That's self control reflect irl, jews play the long game, while goy played like a fiddle.

>mfw the """"great"""" German nation will be killed off in a few decades, while Poland will thrive along with the Jews
Better shitty than dead, better subhuman than a cuck.

The picture is weird. Guy has Tefillin but uses free shitty kippah. You would think he has his own.

>better subhuman than a cuck

ITT: things that subhumans would say

>ITT: things that subhumans would say
Cucks gonna hate and cucks gonna die.

> cuck cuck cuck

Says the nation that got raped by Russia and Germany all the time.

Why is our GDP 8 times the size of yours I mean you have half of our population and no muslims so you should do better right?
Or is it because squatting subhuman Pawels like you are the majority of your country?

How can Sup Forums be this retarded to prefer sandniggers to Israel?

Being a cuck ain't all that bad

You are the only true and functioning democracy in the middle east.

You are the best functioning nation in the region to administrate over the holy sites within the holy land.

You do indeed remove some kebab, allthough it in some cases can be unjustifiable. But as a whole you have the balls to stand up to them that Europe lacks, and I really like that about you.

You produce some neat inventions.

newfag

>Tavor

Good luck hitting the broadside of a barn once the barrel gets a little warm.

How can anyone not support Palestine? Their brave men are out there fighting against ISIS and Al-Nusra terrorists. Can the IDF say the same?

poland saved germany in the siege of vienna
you'd be speaking turkish if it wasn't for them
actually you are gonna be speaking turkish in about a century anyway

If that happens you will be speaking turkish in a decade and a half .

i can't even tell the diference between your flags.

dear gay euros, get better flags.

N E W

E

W

israel did do a good job of removing mudscum and shit tho

who here #nu-jew??

you may be colorblind user

>remove it kebab

Your country would be overrun with kebab if someone wasn't keeping you on the payroll.

Your country isn't going to last the next 100 years, and nobody cares.

and by 'broadside of a barn' you mean 4MOA at 300m with shit ammo right?

I would let the entire world become muslim if it meant eradicating the religion founded by a warlord.

This. You accumulate jews from the whole planet so they can stay in the one place.
Removing kebab is a nice bonus.

muhammad was a warlord

I lived in Tel Aviv for 2 months. Amazing city. Loved the people, loved the whole country. If I could, I'd marry into a cool, orthodox Jewish girl and eat Jewish food forever and ever.

Honestly, Israel is the best country in the world. America is a distant second.

The most redpill post I've read on Sup Forums.

>

t. the reeducated German

I like jewish cock. Seriously it's 10/10.

Post pictures please.

t. Shlomo Goldsteinberg