Brit/pol/ - We need to get this party started Edition

>Thread theme
youtu.be/q3Xa6_WAuws

>Today's Papers 4/9/16
sli.mg/a/zYdPiV

>Married MP Keith Vaz tells male prostitutes in his flat: 'Bring poppers' ... 'We need to get this party started'
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-mp-keith-vaz-tells-8763805

>Merkel Set to Get BTFO by AfD in Her Home State Today
dailystormer.com/merkel-set-to-get-btfo-by-afd-in-her-home-state-today/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>G20: Theresa May in talks over a free trade deal with Australia after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/g20-theresa-may-in-talks-over-a-free-trade-deal-with-australia-a/

>WATCH: Anti-Brexit Protesters March In London Demanding Referendum Be Overturned
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/03/march-for-europe/

>CALAIS PLEDGE: France vows to DESTROY the Jungle and move 8,000 refugees to other camps
express.co.uk/news/world/706640/Calais-pledge-France-vows-destroy-Jungle-gradually

>France must tackle this anarchy before it's fatal: Dover MP says it is only a matter of time before someone is killed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772635/France-tackle-anarchy-s-fatal-Dover-MP-says-matter-time-killed.html

>Tourists returning home to Britain face huge delays as lorry drivers stage go-slow protest against Jungle camp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772614/Tourists-returning-home-Britain-face-huge-delays-lorry-drivers-stage-slow-protest-against-Jungle-camp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11152175
youtube.com/watch?v=HZiHkPq2C5w
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37248855
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/01/britain-stay-eu-public-opinion-shifts-brexit-tony-blair
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/sep/01/tony-blair-we-have-the-right-to-change-our-minds-on-brexit-eu-referendum-video
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/i-voted-for-brexit-but-now-i-am-regret-the-terrifying-chaos-i-ha/
thesun.co.uk/news/1669429/former-pm-tony-blair-says-immigration-is-good-for-us-and-wants-a-referendum-do-over/
express.co.uk/news/uk/702783/BBC-appoints-Tony-Blair-chum-former-Labour-minister-head-radio
youtu.be/dmwqEg-06Ww
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/04/theresa-may-political-honeymoon-soon-over
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/g20-theresa-may-in-talks-over-a-free-trade-deal-with-australia-a/
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/03/theresa-may-election-pm-owen-smith-corbyn
thesun.co.uk/news/1723854/barack-obama-and-theresa-may-say-special-relationship-of-usa-and-uk-will-continue-despite-turbulence/
itv.com/news/2016-09-04/theresa-may-difficult-times-ahead/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772134/Boris-lays-law-Brexit-tells-Theresa-UK-NOT-stay-single-market-NOT-pay-EU.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/theresa-may-risks-row-with-chinese-hosts-by-refusing-to-commit-t/
politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/opinion-polls/news/78626/theresa-may-holds-massive-popularity-lead-over-jeremy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/11152175

VERY IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/11152175

strawpoll.me/11152175

>muh 48 percent

Nice job lad

Should have made a thread theme though

First for Rangers.

THIS IS A THREAD SPLIT THREAD

REAL NEW

This is the one true thread by order of Her Britannical Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

I am the 52%.

Nth for post you're waifus.

SHILL THREAD
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D

>media is trying so hard to cover up post-brexit economic growth

stop thread splitting
was first

Fuck off your thread is shit.

Look at the news items.

Kill yourself shill.

Filtered

I want a waifu who could beat me up if I make fun of her for being Polish

Vastly superior Kaya Scodelario.

>Elisabeth Jones
>puts the loon in swivel-eyed

Posh bird spazzes out:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZiHkPq2C5w

>Absolute madwoman

Fuck off ydnw

we hate tripfags here

The other thread was first, nobody reads the OP anyway

Reposted from the end of last thread.

>Cheers boys. I'll probably vote for Diane I guess.
>Who is this guy though, he literally has a whole page dedicated to how much he loves Nige (legit, or does he protest too much?).

>Also fuck the Tories, you think they will ever stop the shitskin invasion?
>I'd rather vote for the chaos of a Corbyn led Labour government because it would lead to the reaction and eventual civil war coming sooner.

Don't care. Fuck off. Don't make a shitty OP next time.

Give it up mate.

Stop reseting your router cunt

YMKD is a trip fag and we don't care about your threads,.

fuck off loser.

How do you start going to church lads?

I'm socially awkward as fuck, and I don't even know about the different denominations.
Do you just show up on Sunday and give them a few shekels?

REAL NEW THREAD
STOP USING THREAD SPLIT THREADS

It looks like he took a degree in are Nige.

Stop.

strawpoll.me/11152175

VITAL POLL

REAL NEW THREAD

first thread to post an awoo is the real thread

Normies out. Normies out.

Keith Vaz is the slimeball that Labour put on the case of the Rotherham rapists. Oh so it was a big official cover up then.

>tfw in decades to come your grand children will learn about Are Nige in Brexit Studies Class...

fuck off YTKD no one fucking likes you

WATP

I can't think what half of these look like.

Her tits are tragic desu.

>first thread to post an awoo is the real thread
NO.

The first to post was the tripfag YMKD he is a blairite and just look at the OP.

YMKD is a shitposter who now posts without his ID after being chased out by the Ellipsis fag.

It's not suitable

Can't be fucking arsed with boring thread wars shit, completely ruins it

Have fun spamming each others threads with links to your own

REAL NEW THREAD

>the absolute state of labour

Reeeeee I like them.

Do britbongs regrect brexit now?

Is it true Obongo said today that Britain will still be at the back of the queue for a new trade deal?

Also the Japs are threatening to pull investment out of Britain if it can't establish a tariff free trade deal. And they're urging us to keep free movement of labour.

We need to boycott South Africa again until they get rid of their racial quotas

go to a youth group meetup in your local area, search it on google

yes I was misled and didn't know what I was voting for now I am #remainmissile

>regrect
>regrerect

yes, you would know that if you were in the REAL NEW THREAD

>Do britbongs regrect brexit now?
NO.
Nobody does but it seems to have been spread in the media that we do?

Remoaners are still making up excuses.

I couldn't give a shit what Japan wants, it's been going through a recession for longer than I've been alive. Fuck 'em

no

Free movement of labour with qt japanese girls only.

get fucked

Just let the politicians and economists get on with it. Who gives a fuck. We just saved Western civilisation.

but UK economy gonna crush

You're only making this thread more appealing to post in.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

FUCK OFF YMKD - YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

sunday's usually a busy day, try an offday and ask the priest if he has time to talk to you

News

>Based Blair says Brexit Debate not over

>Tony BTFOs leave minority
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/01/britain-stay-eu-public-opinion-shifts-brexit-tony-blair

>Tones at it again, tells leavers that just because they were idiots first time round, doesn't mean they can't see the light
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/sep/01/tony-blair-we-have-the-right-to-change-our-minds-on-brexit-eu-referendum-video

>Leavers regretting decision in droves
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/i-voted-for-brexit-but-now-i-am-regret-the-terrifying-chaos-i-ha/

>Blair BTFOs racists
thesun.co.uk/news/1669429/former-pm-tony-blair-says-immigration-is-good-for-us-and-wants-a-referendum-do-over/

>Based Blairites still fighting the good fight
express.co.uk/news/uk/702783/BBC-appoints-Tony-Blair-chum-former-Labour-minister-head-radio

Thread theme
youtu.be/dmwqEg-06Ww

>tfw bought a package of plastic spoons at the store today and didn't have to show ID

Nope

>He's literally resetting his router every 1-2 minutes to spam this thread to get people to join his troll thread on a japanese imageboard

How much more of a loser can you be

WTF I love the EU now.

Latest Theresa May news:

>Guardian opinion piece: Theresa May’s honeymoon is masking her many vulnerabilities
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/04/theresa-may-political-honeymoon-soon-over

>Theresa May in talks over a free trade deal with Australia after Brexit

>Theresa May rules out snap UK election after ‘shock’ of Brexit vote
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/03/theresa-may-election-pm-owen-smith-corbyn

>Barack Obama says Britain remains at ‘the back of the queue for trade deal with USA'
thesun.co.uk/news/1723854/barack-obama-and-theresa-may-say-special-relationship-of-usa-and-uk-will-continue-despite-turbulence/

>Theresa May: 'difficult times ahead'
itv.com/news/2016-09-04/theresa-may-difficult-times-ahead/

>Boris gives Theresa May 4 red lines for Brexit negotiations: No free movement, no funds into the EU, no EU law and no EU courts
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772134/Boris-lays-law-Brexit-tells-Theresa-UK-NOT-stay-single-market-NOT-pay-EU.html

>Theresa May risks row with Chinese hosts by refusing to commit to Hinkley Point during G20 summit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/02/theresa-may-risks-row-with-chinese-hosts-by-refusing-to-commit-t/

>Theresa May holds massive popularity lead over Jeremy Corbyn, poll shows
>Jeremy Corbyn is a whopping 64 points less popular with the public than Theresa May, a new poll has suggested.
politicshome.com/news/uk/politics/opinion-polls/news/78626/theresa-may-holds-massive-popularity-lead-over-jeremy

News

>Tones at it again, tells leavers that just because they were idiots first time round, doesn't mean they can't see the light

>Blair BTFOs racists

Thread theme
youtu.be/dmwqEg-06Ww

>but UK economy gonna crush
No.
Even if it does, it's because the British people wanted it.

We don't want an economy to crush because of people in Brussels or Germany.

Might be pushing it in the age department tbqh. I'm almost 25.

So you actually have to sign up or something?

>tfw bought a kinder egg today and didn't get shot

i wonder who could be behind this post

>Boris gives Theresa May 4 red lines for Brexit negotiations: No free movement, no funds into the EU, no EU law and no EU courts

I don't know what to think about Boris
Today he's on my side then tomorrow he's cucking britain

>tfw I wake up without having to worry about my country's future anymore

Do you know that feel?

no just he can answer any questions you may have and give you a better idea of what to expect

Nobody knows that feel.

And y'all niggers were doubting Boris. (Although maybe it was just the concern trolls.)

I've known it since June 23rd

I feel calm all the time now

no you give them ALL your shekels...

I still worry but there's at least something to be optimistic about now
I remember thinking after the jo cox murder I might genuinely have to leave the country when we voted for eternal cuckdom, and not in the posturing twitter IM MOVIN 2 CANEDA way either

Find these girls to be honestly so hot.

[spoiler]I'll get bored in a minute and go make food[/spoiler]

News

>Blair BTFOs racists

Thread theme
youtu.be/dmwqEg-06Ww

THICC

there still should be one for your age group just type in 20-30s bible group or something

Did immigration stop? Did deportations happen? Did our birth rates magically increase? No. And the 'conservatives' won't do shit to change that.

their faces are so fucking inbred

Yeah I thought it too

What a weird fucking week that was, the absolute lack of honour the left had when they exploited her death to gain sympathy votes

They're thicc as fuck and have sexy feet.

anyone know what that japanese eye judgement thing is called? the one on the left has psycho eyes

is simon danczuk our most laddy MP,. boys?

>tfw I was thinking about moving to Budapest before all the rapefugee crisis
Now I'll never escape UK property prices

we'll never know how much it ended up swinging the vote
I think probably for a lot of people the attempt to desperately link the death to farage's ebil raycis poster or the leave campaign (muh divisive rhetoric) was incredibly triggering and just made them want to vote leave more

>What a weird fucking week that was, the absolute lack of honour the left had

Most normal thing ever desu

>be british
>w-we ruled the world
>w-we wuz great!
>no industry left
>decided brexit
>more industries are dead now

why are you guys so good at destroying country after victoria era?

why are you guys so good at getting nuked?