Political cartoon thread?

Political cartoon thread?

Very subtle commentary from Andrew "balloon boy" Dobson

>It's a Horsey Comic without a hot woman episode
That's some professional tier political commentary

lel

Too subtle for me, needs more labels on the characters, why is that lawyer welcoming that satanist ghost?

Not professional enough. Needs more labels.

Spot on.

>Hail Satan
Podesta?

Poor Ben Garrison, the first victim of Sup Forums's meme magic.

Didn't he end up embracing the memes? They are a white supremacist symbol after all

wut

>tfw podesta will never get the government to disclose the existence of ayy lmaos because hillary lost

It was more like a rape mindbreak doujin than magic.

I don't even get what this one is trying to say, It's like political mad lib.

>extending left hand for a handshake

I don't know why liberals are so fucking upset when world war 3 just got a major setback from Hillary's warhawk bullshit.

mature

Is the concept of a "special snowflake" mainstream now or is he just internet savvy?

>not knowing who ben garrison is

Dude is a wacko, he believes in shit like chemtrails.

Sup Forums brainwashed him.

You're a dense one, aren't you?

it's saying that the riots over BLM increased support for Trump. He would be correct since the media focused on property damage instead of the actual social matters that led to the riots

>Sorkin
They need to bring back The Newsroom. A Trump presidency is going to put billions in the pockets of the liberal media.

Russian shill pls go.

>poor
They just showed him the winning side.
He's been aware of Special Snowflakes but it's been catching on. The whole entitled millennial bit is pretty mainstream at this point.

Bill Maher has used it a few times.

What social matters? How black are pretending to be victims of violence when they commit more than 60% of violent crimes?

>I don't know why liberals are so fucking upset
A lot of my mom's second generation citizen coworkers are freaking the fuck out.
And I'm pretty nonplussed about losing my healthcare.

I love how they only had to make the most minor changes to make him a neo-nazi

not enough labels on that cartoon

>Trump is going to drain the swamp.
>people actually believed this.
I am going to love the tears from trump supporters when they realized they all got duped.

See? you don't even know, this is exactly my point

The news doesn't report on the message of the movement.

>labeled the fish with obama's face "obama"

It's like Ben Garrison has become a living parody.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. He's tried to lash back at Sup Forums through his comics so hes probably gotten his feet wet in the proverbial pool

But I'm pretty sure Fight Club was what made "special snowflake" (used ironically/negatively) a thing

Remember kids, if you have nothing good to dig out of the party you're making fun of, resort to labelling them as crybabies instead.

Political Cartoons 101

You mean like in 2008 with Obama when not a single fucking thing changed? Yeah. How 'bout that guantanamo bay guys.

He was weak and Sup Forums sensed that. It would be creepy if it wasn't bunch of retards converting another retard to their cause.

Yeah the mainstream media is a shit but according their social media the message was also "kill whitey"

>not a single thing changed
How old are you user? Cause you must be pretty young if you don't remember the bush years.

Why did you leave the part where Obama was dealing with a republican senate and congress in order to pass his policies

To be fair the tears and melodrama on Tuesday were real.

>losing healthcare
>in favor of literally cheaper healthcare with lower premiums, better coverage, no legal obligation to buy and a system which will not deny any human being medical treatment regardless if they can cover the bill

rly mk u thk

His artwork actually looks better, but he's still a dumb doodoo head

>let's continue spouting the same bullshit rhetoric that got trump elected

good
I want trump to serve 2 terms

keep it up

How about that recovering economy, equal rights for gay and steady progress in clean energy.

>implying those people aren't crybabies

This has to be the most ironically ignorant cartoon to exist lmao

You are the exact person he is making fun of.

Oh please tell me you voted for trump because somebody hurts your feelings on ther internet.
>I need a laugh.

I'm patiently waiting for the political comic supporting Trump that uses the word 'Cuck' in some way.

Really makes you think don't it?

You are fucking deluded if you think that can pass Paul Ryan's house, the ACA (a republican policy) was a fucking compromise to get republicans to sign on to it, and even that was a non-starter.

We memed him right wing lol

It caught on because he tried to argue with them and wanted to sue moot. It was good for him though, that it made him famous.

There's something really infuriating about comics that ares just the artist getting offended at people getting offended. It's literally the easiest and least impactful type of political commentary

the irony is not lost on me that I'm getting offended over a comic getting offended at people getting offended

Two terms, then it's Ivanka's turn, then Barron's.

>Trump probably won't file the paperwork and run
>He won't get more than 3%
>He won't win any states
>Jeb will beat him
>He won't beat Ted
>He won't win the Primaries
>He won't become the GOP nominee
>He'll have a contested convention
>He won't unite the people
>He won't get 30% in general
>He won't win the Presidency
>He won't drain the swampHe won't follow through with campaign promises and Make America Great Again

is correct the record working overtime or are this many Sup Forumsmmies actually politically illiterate

fucking mallard fillmore

Agreed on both counts. If you didn't tell me it was a Dobson I wouldn't have guessed.

You type like a 12 year old.

The thing about political comics is that in 6 months or a year, people will have no idea what the context of the joke is.
Does anyone even know what this comic is about?

Pretty much this.
I love watching liberals shit on people and then chimp out when they don't get their way, means I can laugh even more when Trump gets another term.

>unironically voting for Trump to spite a few people on the internet

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Draining the swamp with corporate insiders in his cabinet. Right sure.

Maybe prosperity should learn to use the fucking weapons it has, what a pushover

She's armed and armoured, how is she losing to a naked monkey-goblin?

Crazy Miley is hot.

And of course, the sequel:

>God-Emperor Trump will make everything better! My hat says so!

Well, I'm glad we straightened that out.

>2018: Control internet

Wait, what? But Trump is one who proposed that the government have more control over the internet.

It's trying to make a terrible point about GG and was parodied to hell and back.

How did Stephen King comment on Trump getting elected ?

mildly interested

Huh, Beck got old

He has a proven track record now that you can only trust in him and he'll do it.

What were the parodies?

should have seem that coming

This entire election was devoid of any real policy argument, and turned into a horse race. Trust me you are just as much of a fuckwit on the issues if not more so.

I unironically want to live in this reality.

Well shit, at least we're getting airships.

how is that GG?

I'm so confused

unless you're an architect and he promises he'll pay you for your work :^)

>He has a proven track record

no he doesn't
he doesn't even really have any kind of political career until 2017

What's the context here?

>There are only two parties.

>Trump wins
>not even in office yet
>already bitching in protest over nothing
>upon being questioned, not a single protestor could tell you why they were there

No argument of substance is required, because they LITERALLY are doing nothing but crying.

Get over yourself faggot, he won.

And your arrogant attitude is the exact reason he won. If you keep it up he will win again.
You have learned nothing.

>crazy haired
Cause we all know fashion sense is the metric for politics.

GO AHEAD, THROW YOUR VOTE AWAY

All his track record has is bankruptcies, and being a reality TV star host.

>Get over yourself faggot, he won.

He won according to a retarded system that should've been scrapped decades ago. According to actual democracy, Hillary won.

The candidates of the other parties also sucked familia.