Black girls love white men

They just hate white cucks, like liberals and muh true conservatives. This is an example of beautiful black girl who don't need no leftism.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bro she's mixed

she is appropriating our culture.

> muh culture

She may ride my confederate flag all day ery day.

And who cares? Racemixing is racemixing, always degenerate shit making white race decline.

Kill all niggers

fuck off.

Looks blasian though.

It's funny how antimixers always forgetting that most of white history is us seeking out exotic vaginas to take from their cuck tribesman husbands.

It's because they're LOW TEST.

I'm usually not into blacks, but damn, she's pretty cute.

I don't care if those aids infested negresses like me or not. They can fuck right off to Africa

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

All the bbc threads on Sup Forums trying to get us mad is really a knock on black women. Black men want white women of course but who wants the black women? Black women have the only ability to regularly produce more black babies. The more black men move away from black women the less black babies and more mixed babies. Black women are the biggest losers.

I think Black girls only love the idea of being with a white man as some kind of status symbol. When it comes to getting laid, they prefer black men

For example, A pajeet like me would love to be seen with a blonder white woman because generally they are prettier and they are like trophies. However I don't find them as sexy as Indian women.

Shes not "mixed". Many blacks have almond shaped eyes, at least in America. Look how dark her skin is. Shes definitely black, and nore more "mixed" than the average black skinned American.

Shes a gorgeous woman, and the confederate flag really does it for me.

HomoErectusSuckedMyDick.com

blonde*

I don't even see her, in all fairness. She's too black. I just see a shadow.

Niggers BTFO

>promoting race mixing to Sup Forums
STOP RIGHT THERE SCHLOMO

thats true for spics/frenchies

they were all about "docking in exotic ports".

Anglos/Dutch promptly genocided the natives where ever we set up shop.

>However I don't find them as sexy as Indian women.

Too clean for you?

yes she is. blacks on average in america have 15% european ancestry. you're probably just used to seeing them slightly mixed.

look at west africa for reference user.

Neither of you fucking idiots know every black person in the US is mixed?

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

>The average African-American genome, for example, is 73.2% African, 24% European, and 0.8% Native American, the team reports online today in The American Journal of Human Genetics

yes, anything that is not pure 100% jet-black nigger, technically is mixed with something

but she is pure american nigger, just like most other nigger americans

I'm so disgusted by you Achmed.

No. The ones I see here in India are just as dirty as the Indians. White people tend to pick up our Indian ways rather surprisingly easily.

The reason I don't find blonde girls sexy is because they don't seem real to me close up. Their skin feels kinda alien. Same goes for very black people too. I don't know if this has to do with the environment one is brought up ie I don't know if this applies to Pajeets that live in the west

>24% European

top jej

>anything that is not pure 100% jet-black nigger
you dont have to be jet black to be 100% black

>technically is mixed with something
yes. mixed with whites in this case.

>but she is pure american nigger, just like most other nigger americans

no and no. another user just beat me to it but you're wrong. check

Spreading white seed is OK, but they should have at max 2 babiesq

>beautiful

Yeah, the Dutch in NY were slaughtering everyone with those trade deals they set up with the natives

This is the heart of the BLM movement, which has very few men. It's mostly women upset with how little sex they are getting, knowing full well that no man wants them because they are black. You might as well call it BVM: Black Vagina Matters [Too].

She's a mulatto and she only embraces her white side. Maybe her black father left her white mother before she was born and she was raised by her white mother alone and now she hates niggers.

>girl is somewhat attractive
>"must be mixed"
What is this stupid fucking philosophy that continues to be perpetuated on this board? Attractiveness has everything to do with symmetry and proportions, and nothing to do with race. You could probably find individuals from every single race who look incredibly similar minus their distinctive racial features (flat noses on blacks, epicanthic folds on asians, etc) and all would be attractive. Stop being a fucktard.

I think really what this comes down to is black people all wish they were white.

Its cause they know how most nigger males act.

>TFW you get a qt3.14 chocolate GF
>She calls you daddy during sex
>Let's you spank her

Making my plantation owning ancestors proud.

well, THIS one is Belgian
Dutchies are more civilized

if Obama had a sister...

>Making my plantation owning ancestors proud
I seriously doubt it