What do?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remove kebab

Remove that racist and intolerant German flag.

>Call police saying that i was stabbed and that i am being held captive by a group of Turks from the 1st floor.

>Stabb myself and cut myself

>Enter the complex bleeding and ask for help

>When police arrives start screaming for help

ha ha ha ha the German lives in the stair well

Freedom it.

police arrest you for making a scene. Turks told dont do it again, they say ok, go home and ransack your home and kill your family when youre locked up. Come out, tell the press they do nothing print nothing, reported, repeated offender get life.

Kek

please delete i feel sick.
raped by a mob.... if i was in that mob, it would have turned into a blood bath.
dont let them in, dont let them out of there country.

We need this on the Enrichment advisory infographic.

Change the flags into Nazi ones.

The flags vanish when turkey dropped out of the tournament :>

Serves her right actually. I am glad that rapes and murders happen because most of the victims are liberals.

99.9% of the women either do not care or have liberal views

Does that even matter? Fucking football when half of your team is not even German.

Germans truly are disgusting creatures. When you start fleeing your country we will make sure to shoot you at our borders to save ourselves

deleting doesnt make it go away. until you understand and act knowing what these assholes are capable of you will always live in fear of it.

true glad the townies get wiped out by these cunts. London voted overwhelmingly for staying in the EU. I hope ISIS dirty bombs the shit hole.

Ewwwww why do you have something like that on your pc?

Such tolerance

You guys really should market that event to American tourists. We'd pay big money to help remove schnitzel.

because knowledge is knowledge you cant spread it if you dont have it. Too many people are prepared to sweep it under the carpet. This is real. The people need educating and the race war must begin.
Also no i dont have any change.

but you wouldn't

Still butthurt over getting freedomed?

i can't see what's going on at all. how did she get raped? as far as i can tell they are all clothed.. just getting squished by the crowd.

If I was there I would just start swinging at their heads, disgusting fucking cockroaches

Know how to deal with this bitch

Goodluck when ur parents see that vid

there is another video that I havent got from 2-chru that show 4 women getting dragged into an underground walkway possibly entrance to tube where they get clothes ripped off and finger bashed.
mother and daughter (daughter age early 20s) get done side by side lol and daddy did nothing

You've been shitposting long enough. Time to leave before the homeowners return, and don't forget to log out of your Facebook account.

goodluck when your country is culturally enriched.

im in my 40s twat
also sorry no change

ok

>scared of cute doggo
Literally wtf
Also. How can one man be so based?

You didn't know that muslims hate dogs?

heres one for you little liberal no nigger can do wrong. Here is a map WITH local newspaper reports of attacks in Germany and Austria in 2016 last updated may so doesnt even have this summers shite
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

enjoy your cucking because thats better than being called a racist right.

His fucking face - every time stitches are split.

Honestly son, it's 2016, it's time you learn about other cultures

Enjoy

Vote the AfD

Makes me wanna buy 2 Caucasian Shepards and walk through the area.

why are u angry at me man i never disagreed with you only asked why u posess creepy vids like that..

But did the people?

to educate people I said. Then you came back with a dig about my parents instead of saying good point sir. So I attacked you some more and will continue doing so until you have got the picture and/or fucked off
also sorry I have no change

My grandpa's friend had a German Shepherd trained to completely lose its shit when it saw blacks or heard the word nigger. The same could easily be done for all types of shitskin.

Hello faceb*ok

Get Americans launch an air strike, their simple minds are entertained by big explosions, which is obvious if you have watched any American movies.

heh for effort

I remember when I only had a Sweden YES folder and not a Germany yes...

is there any other kinds of videos you want to see. dogs blown up with fireworks, arms and legs cut off of doge, skinning a live dog, fucking road kill, putting your knob in the mouth of a snapping turtle, the new teenage mutant ninja turtles, chinese schooling, dogs sucking to orgasm, sweden actively blocking the internet, eating shit out of the toilet,
tell me whats your flavour.

lol yeah Im banned too many references to sand niggers

ur a prick you see?? youre mean to someone u dont even know for no reason maybe irl i could have been ur best friend but like this no ok thanks

When do we kill them all?

Let's see the snapping turtle

what?
1. Yes Im a prick to all those that feel the need to say Im a prick for those that dont and agree with me Im not.
2. youre a fucking Gypo, we could never be friends. Do you think i befriend anyone who tilts their head and flashes their eyes at me no matter what backward shit hole they come from because all people are equal right. English speaking board so understand this.
I HAVE NO FUCKING CHANGE

asap

this desu

hang on file is 3.18 max here is 3mb ill download it somewhere else and give you the link

Webm or bust, Sven

what? u dont know anything about me like i dont know about u. You dont know i can do full splits front and later maybe ur clever and u have weird vids and i didnt judged you for that ok? only asked why u have them before you acted like a prick do u know what?? I dont want to be ur friend either.. Bye u prick

this
Serbia was going to join the EU or something.
Problem will solve itself.

filedropper (dot) cawm (slash) tortoiseandthehair

You dont know I can do the full splits
ha ha ha ha ha my fucking sides. You loli? if am post pic naked doing splits if not fuck off.

Das rite! You limey fucks better pray to kek we dont get bored...

>if i was in that mob, it would have turned into a blood bath.

kek

Never. They're handing out red pills like an on sale pharmacy.

isn't that the australian reporter that got molested in egypt? lara logan iirc

wow don't know what I was expecting

thanks

cant be assed to change html to webm then down size it - link is there with sound. cant even sound on 4

lol
>putting your nob in the mouth of a snapping turtle
>dont know what i was expecting

youre welcome.

Numbers don't add up tough