You now realize that the only reason numbuh 1 was numbuh 1 it's because of nepotism

You now realize that the only reason numbuh 1 was numbuh 1 it's because of nepotism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCD2YPU4d_4
knd.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_T.R.E.A.T.Y.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>join because you have skill
>your father used to be big guy but no one even remembers so it doesn't affect them choosing you
>end up leading a team of wankers
>the rest of the KND think you're phonies
>no position of power at all beyond your four teammates
>nepotism

You wot?

No one kew Numbuh 0 was anything more than a myth, so I find it highly unlikely Nigel got his position due to nepotism. More likely numbuhs are assigned on a sector bassis or numbuhs are opened as people are decommissioned.

Becomes a part of the Galactic kids next door

Because he's good at his job. All the rest of his career, he was considered a reckless, dangerous, sometimes unstable agent. He got chosen by the GKND because of his unusual set of skills even before anyone knew who his dad was.

His dad was right there
youtube.com/watch?v=BCD2YPU4d_4
Don't you think he pulled a few strings?

While being brainwashed? The choice to add Numbuh One to the GKND happens way before that scene. This is just the moment when they tell him about it.

Can't you follow a story? Is this bait?

i haven't watched the episode desu

>the episode
oooh it is bait.

>the rest of the KND think you're phonies

nah man they all fucked with eachother cause of ego, but to be honest, the original 5 were really respected. 1,2 and 5 are legends in their own right.

That's true, wat i mean is as far as higher ups go, they usually look down on sector 5 as weird people with highly risky methods and sometimes annoying personalities.

All the opposite of having actual influence and power because you're daddy used to work for the company.

I always had a theory that numbuhs were assigned as a secret path to 0. The closer the operative is to 0 the lower their numbuh unless they were on special assignment. This explains why those kids in 0's neighborhood were low and why his cousin was numbuh 10

86 was really the only who actively disliked them. The blond one, I forget her number, was annoyed at some of their antics, but she respected them to some extent.

Still didn't give Numbuh One any power so this whole nepotism thing is rubbish.

Nepotism my ass.
Nigel is Numbah 1 because he's a high strung badass.

Wasn't there an early ep where they made the skunk Numbu 6, and then later when Numbah 2's brother wanted to join, they said they didn't have the authority to do that?

Remember when Sector V was like, the only KND members? Then one day they introduced the concept of multiple Kids Next Door headquarters.

I really prefer the spirit of the older episodes. Had a great "kids hanging out after school/over summer in their clubhouse" vibe before they became international freedom fighters and shit.

user, it was called Sector V for a reason.....

When was the international organisation introduced, anyway? I remember going from the episode with Bradley being Numbuh 6 to one with the entire global team and being really confused.

My kid mind exploded when that happen, show was cash money after that

>1, 2 and 5
>Based 4 doesn't get to be a legend
This is bullshit.

Started earlier than you probably remember.

There was that blonde kid that everyone looked up to who then became an evil teenager, and also that Scottish, red-head chick voiced by Seth MacFarlane's sister.

And another thing, they couldn't seem to decide between V, B or N as their designator.

Say what you want about the series, but this show had a great finale.

>that reveal as to who was behind the camera.

Am I the only one here who's incredibly disappointed that they never made a scale model of the treehouse?

WHAT?

Sector V was seem as elite.

Compared to most agents, each one of them is fucking amazing.

>5 best martial artist of the organization, also became supreme leader after 362
>4 one man army, king of dodgeball, prevented gender bender apocalipse, has multiples episodes defeating dozens of vilains alone
>3 pilots mecha, gets dangerous when angry and was the fucking grim reaper.
>2 among the best pilots of the world, genious engeneer and detective
>1 jack of all stats, overall best agent of the world.

I feel like D.Va from Overwatch was inspired by kuki

Thanks, now I need fan art of kuki in a KNDified version of d.vas mech

why was he such a dick with his dad?
his dad was literally bro tier dad

Even though it was a bit of an awkward transition I still think the way they expanded the scope of the show was fucking awesome.

>tfw my grandpa's nickname was kuki and we used to watch KND together

He hates every adult
He only starts liking/respecting his dad when he learns that he was Numbuh 0

Kinda makes him a shitty son tbqh

You forgot moose

KND OVERWATCH LORE WHEN

>numbuh 2 accidentally created the omnic crisis

To be fair, at least they had the excuse of "KND operatives lose their numbers when they get decomissioned" to justify the retcon.

The sector V kids just got lucky that numbers 1-5 were available when they joined.

He doesn't hate him, it's just an exaggeration of a child being embarrassed by their parent.

Yeah, everyone aside from 86 treated them with respect and considered them some of their best operatives.

So what exactly is the transition between KND and GKND?

The last thing I ever saw of the shoe was the numbuh 0 mmovie and then years later I find out about the GKND thing but it doesn't seem to be anything actualy real, but then I see and it's fully animated

Just what the fuck did I miss?

That scene is from the Numbuh 0 movie.

Numbuh 6 was more of an honorary agent

>your father used to be big guy

No, it's because no one else was arrogant enough to actually try to claim that name, remember they get to pick their number.

>When was the international organisation introduced, anyway? I remember going from the episode with Bradley being Numbuh 6 to one with the entire global team and being really confused.

Earliest I can recall is I think the season 1 finale with the parents of 274 hunting down and freezing every KND operative all over the planet in an attempt to help him get a lower number (without his knowledge nor consent).

>A little japanese girl grows up to be a korean woman
This angers the Best And Worst Koreas

My favorite phase of the show was around when they started to characterize number 1 as the crazy conspiracy nut (instead of just the uptight leader) but before they actually made most if not all his crazy theories real.

And that too was mostly because 86 was IA and in general an uptight bitch.

They had the perfect mix of it with the animatirx episode
they know

I think they started to focus on it more after the movie, the last season was basically one long arc of Nigel slowly becoming more and more disconnected from his life on earth (such as his relationship with his GF being dissolved), being prepped up by higher command to become a GKND member.

One of my favorite episodes from that season was the last appearance of Chad where it's revealed that he was still commissioned but extremely butthurt about Nigel being the candidate.

If I remember right, Nigel actually flunked the KND introduction tests, but Abby hacked into the records and changed his failing grade into a passing one.

I can't remember that, how did he flunk?

How could he flunk? He is one of the like 3 people that actually give a shit about the organization.

i watched it many times but never seen that scene

It's from Operation: I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S.

Maybe he failed the personality test? like Saitama

>Calling a Jap girl a Kor woman

Also holy shit Dva is 19 I thought she was suppose to be 15

Wasn't Numbah 5 their best spy or something? I don't really remember her being all that good a fighter. She mostly seemed like a globe-trotting, black Lara Croft type.

I'm pretty sure it's literally stated in the show that she's the best fighter after her Sister was decommisioned

Probably true, but she was much more useful in other areas than fighting. They all mostly just use weapons anyway.

>TFW we don't get to see KND on any CN stuff is because Warburton won't let them till they give him GKND
>TFW we will NEVER get GKND

This show got exponentially worse each season.

Both. Numbuh 0 was obviously retired, and Numbah 1-5 live in the same sector he did.

And sectors are probably divided like military maps are, with some arbitary geographic zero. Sector V may have been the first active AO but having your map based around middle suburbia would be silly.

Why did they became numbah 1-5? You would think numbah 1 would the one who lead or created the KND.

Because the original show was Kenny and the Chimp SALMONELLA FITZGERALD?! with the kids next door being weirdos who hung out in their tree house all day thinking adults were out to get every kid

Real explanation:
The KND were originally supposed to be just the five protagonists

Show explanation:
Numbers are rotative since agents get decomissioned when they turn 13.

Yea like Abigail's sister.

Show did a good job keeping a handle on how to evolve the mythos

cree is best waifu

forgot pic

Cree never turned good. I don't know if I love that or hate that. I really do want to know what her problem is, though.

Would the show have been better as only the 5 or did expanding it into a full agency work well?

It seems that on the show once you get into a certain age range you stick with that group and hate the others. There is no good or bad just different point of views.

>kids vs teenagers vs adults vs the elderly

It's a never ending cycle but don't worry i'm sure everyone will get along with Cree once they're in the same age group again.

Cree actually just seemed like a bitch in general. Also, I thought teenagers were in cahoots with adults because they wanted the recognition.

I always find it strange since I figure the teens would rebel even harder than the kids. I guess they figure they were too weak to fight back so they had to suck up instead.

Considering how well they expanded the lore of the series, it's hard to imagine them ever being a sole team of crazy kids.

I personally think it did a great job expanding itself without it seeming asspulled aside from the protagonists happening to have numbers 1 to 5

Yeah, it seems like the three factions should have all been at war with one another. But then again, the ninja teenagers probably don't represent all teenagers, just like the KND doesn't represent all kids. Cree and her gang probably allied with adults because they don't have the creativity they once did as kids making crazy tech out of garbage, but neither do they have the disposable income to do much of anything villainous or otherwise like adults.

>The writers never expected there to be more than just those 5

No one likes the boring reason.

Although I think the "5 insane neighbor kids playing pretend" thing could have worked, I definitely think the show is all the better for letting a whole bunch of other kids in on the game. It didn't stop other characters from thinking the main 5 are crazy but it also opened up a wider variety of plots and character interactions.

I thought it went that once you had a number, it was YOUR number, and no one else could ever have it. But I guess it would explain why such low numbers are still available after all those generations.

I don't remember everything exactly, but it seemed like you could number yourself any fucking thing you wanted as long as no one currently active had that codename. Notable examples: Numbuh 74.239, Numbuh T, Numbuh Jebediah.

GKND is still not a thing, sadly. There was a Kickstarter or whatever; and it passed. But CN basically said 'fuck you', and made things like TTG instead.

He did not.

Read this. knd.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_T.R.E.A.T.Y.

"In a flashback, Numbuh 1 is given his entrance exam into the Kids Next Door. Once he exceeds beyond expectations, he is congratulated by Numbuh 274, who shows him the "shoes-tied-together" trick, the oldest one in the book. After that, Numbuh 8 by 10 takes a photograph of the two shaking hands."