Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87483635/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JaMSQ8FJ
youtube.com/watch?v=JagdvYY93OA
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hazel the_sword_in_the_stone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last thread:

-New pics
-Trying to figure out what to do with the seasons girls again
-Will Marley make her own Ultron?
-Technology in the Sup Forumsverse
-Collecting the Golden Girl comic strip ideas in one place pastebin.com/JaMSQ8FJ
-Trying to come up with a super team Silver Queen hangs out with
-A world with magical tails
-Other things I didn't mention

Looks like we're in for another slow thread.

How about some wips.

Neat.

I need to organize my folders. I think I have almost every WIP page of the Summer Special posts up to now.

Art by the artist Kecomaster, not me.

Stretcherous trying to out Ma'am Ma'am Aries. Shame it's like holding your breath.

oooh, really cool job.

Like a bullfrog or a blowup doll.

It's funny either way.

(Deleted earlier post b/c spaces)

I posted this over in /aco/ regarding new Golden Girl villain names. Wanted to see what you guys thought regarding the character & the comic idea:

"Tickle Me This.

A brilliant, but mad, scientist who squanders his talents by making gadgets and contraptions that tickle people without their consent.
Or something else as goofy with an added dose of code-friendly fetish fuel. "

"Probably going to stretch myself out too far with this, but I have this comic strip idea in mind where he has GG captured by one of his robots. He's doing the good ol' villain monologue and ends it with "Now Golden Girl, prepare to be titillated!". Punch line is a close-up of GG's face looking like one of these annoyed expressions."

The punchline should be that it has absolutely nothing to do with her tits since everyone who isn't GG, Billy, or Iris can't even notice them.

I used 'titillated' more as an unintentional pun since it's a synonym for tickling, I think.

>-Trying to figure out what to do with the seasons girls again

I'm still going to put forward them being to Magical Girls what Mystic Knights was to Power Rangers.

Including all the Celtic and Pagan motifs.
youtube.com/watch?v=JagdvYY93OA

>Trying to come up with a super team Silver Queen hangs out with

How about the team is based off of heroes/villains from the main /coc/ universe? Kind of like how Jay Garrick (First Flash) was in a comic Barry Allen (Silver Age Flash) read. Maybe a hero version of Stretcherous exists, adding another hint that Laura was meant to be a hero.

I imagine she can also manage an ''older'' form for when she needs a disguise for whatever, like sneaking into a party.

The problem with that is GG is meant to be a comic within the Sup Forumsverse that was published decades ago.

I'd rather it be an original team rather than expys of any characters from mainstream comics or the ones we have already in our setting.

If it was GG in the modern day, sure, a character could appear in her setting who is based off of a character in the world where her comic exits, but we're not there, she's in the 1950s/early 1960s era.

... there were bunch of those live action shows on WB during the late 90s and early 00s huh.

>WB
Mystic Knights was another Fox show. I can't even remember which channels VR Troopers and Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad were on, though.

Hell if I know which channel what was on anymore.

I remember pokemon was on fox, then it was on WB. Shit was confusing back then.

Interesting redesigns. Have we figured out their powers yet?

Might be interesting if the most powerful member is the one who represents the season it currently is.

If the route is far more Pagan then what about the season for Fall being represented by change? Like, she can change in to animal forms, with the form changing by season? So it's less that they each have a season where they are the most powerful, and more that they have one where they are the most able, if that makes sense?

Looking at the freaky stag-skull helmet, the designs seem far more anachronistic than most magical girl teams.

Getting Skyrim vibes from the top left.

Which one has the animal sidekick?

I wonder if Emily would qualify as a Mystic Knight. She hangs out in Tír na Nog/Tir Tairngire enough, anyway.

In a twist their powers aren't really based on the seasons, they just thought that would be a cool unifying theme for their four separate powers.

So they still argue now and then who represents what season.

Somehow I think she'd prefer "Mystic Princess," though.

Maybe it would be an idea to talk about their civilian lives, and base things around that.

Do they even have names or backgrounds?

Nope.

They are totally lacking.

I think there was some things, but they're probably lost to time now.

They weren't very well thought out things.

I could get behind that.

Ladybug's got some cute little hips.

You know, what villains do we have who put effort into their presentation?

Does she count as a princess?

I'm still sticking to the idea that they should just be based around various Golden/Silver Age hero archetypes. A space/future hero, a magic hero, an atomic hero, maybe a jungle princess, that sort of thing. I feel like we shouldn't overthink them too much.

I don't know what's going on in this picture.

In the sense that she's in line for the throne, yeah. It's not exactly the same as the typical meaning of "princess," but it'd be enough for Emily, I imagine.

I don't know either, but I like it.

That's where she put her batteries, right?
Usually, when batteries inflate like that, you'd want to throw them as far a spossible before they combust to flames. Or explode.

I'm not sure those are fakes. I see nipples.

They could be metal bolts.

They're not metal bolts.

So I was recently introduced to Hazel, the squirrel turned human adorable girl from Sword In The Stone. I'm absolutely smitten with the stories and have come to say: do you have any lewds?

This isn't everything
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=hazel the_sword_in_the_stone
but it's a lot of it.

Both of those models have tits are too large.

Thank you kind sir. Thank you.

You drew that?
Also, this is both hilarious and true.

Anyone else wish we had more Bees Knees/Venus Fly Trap material?
I think they're cute together.

Evilverse Bees Knees corrupted and turned into femboy by VFT when

Brellom drew it.

I actually don't like that pairing all that much.

Mainly because now no one wants to work on all the story that would need to happen before VFT even meets Bees Knees.

Same.
On both wanting more VFT, and not really digging that pairing all that much. I don't mind it, but I wish VFT was more fleshed out.

Last bump from me tonight.

I'd like it if Bees Knees actually had some stories behind him.

Even Appladay has some story ideas behind him.

Bees Knees is supposed to start out as some kid with crippling asthma or something before a laser in the sky gives a shit load of people in his city super powers and he miraculously recovers. The whole situation feels somewhat similar to the way the Static Shock cartoon gets started if I think about it.

Then he's supposed to get into a fight with some other classmate who also got super powers and wreck the school.

Then one of his dumbass friends tells him to run when the authorities come and he ends up hiding in the ghetto where he learns break dancing or something and makes a fighting style around that.

That's all just basic origin story for him, but even that has very little development.

Easy.
You start off with a Joker/Harley dynamic with Faggot Tree and VFT, with Bees Knees unintentionally incepting VFT into considering how much loyalty to him is out of saving his life rather than blindly agreeing with his plans.
After leaving the company of FT and striking out alone, Fly Trap decides to arch Bees Knees, and their antagonism/rivalry slowly buds into friendship.

One sided teases to distract/confuse during fights plague Bees Knees when off duty. Attempting to turn it back he starts flirting/teasing as well, which succeeds in flustering VFT. Many fights/escalating flirts in attempt to one-up each other and an unfortunate incident involving aphrodisiacs later, one asks the other to hang out in civvies
Secret romance ensues.

I also like the aspect of VFT realizing how lonely it is, and making efforts to build up friendships/ a life outside of villainy eventually transitioning to antihero.

Does Bees know that VFT is really a dude?

Does he dress like a chick in civvies, or like a dude?

There was an idea back from the start that they weren't really a team, but rather all decided to become one of their own volition. One of them got them all to swear some vow of sisterhood like a LARPing faggot, only for them to take it seriously further down the road.

Wasn't one of them all in to Paganism and Wicca and all that?

He probably would learn early on VFT is a trap, but not before having lewd thoughts to be poisoned.

And my guess is the former. BK keeping VFT's gender on the down low or using her preferred pronoun after finding out would be a nice small character beat.

Evilverse version of their relationship could play out with Bees in the Harleen Quinzel role, slowly corrupted/enticed by FT and Venus Fly Trap while trying to redeem them.
Maybe Faggot Tree does the same process that created VFT on Bees, turning him into a honey/bee themed trap, then the two can function like Dee-Dee in Batman Beyond.

How about each of them have their own mini-rogue gallery that suits their background, but the rogue gallery works together by choice just like they do? So the Wiccan has all magic and witch-y rogues, the giant one with the horns has strength based rogues, and we can talk about the others.

Need Bees and Venus on a date. But would Venus dress herself up all classy or slutty?

I worked on these characters before.

Reposting on what I did, or atleast what I remember.

Its more like 2.5 stories happening at the same time. The main story is about Bees Knees and how he got his powers but before he was a quiet child dreaming from adventure, he was friends with cats mew, they both shared a passion for books although they liked different genres. With Bees Knees it was more because he couldn't do much else, he did like reading books but he always wanted to do more.
Once Bees Knees got his powers, he started to be more outgoing and open, he also started to try different sports, it didn't take long till he got really good at it, no matter what he tried, he started to get popular and he stopped reading books and started to ignore cats mew. Specially hip cat who is a cheerleader in Bees knees school got interested in him.

Cats Mew on the other hand got cat like powers, she tried to get help from BK but he was too busy being popular, she herself tried to deal with her powers, she was training nights at a park, she then gets approached by Cat Pajamas who can control cats. Given her cat-like powers Cats Mew falls under the control of Cat Pajamas as well. She then disappears without BK noticing.

She suddenly appears again together with Hip Cat and Cat Pajamas at the news, when they were filmed robing a bank, BK sees this and tries to find them and finally he can confront her to know what is going on. Once he manages to find her, he fights with Cats Pajamas and gets beaten up badly as cat pajamas realizes BKs bones are pretty hard, he aims for the vulnerable parts like the kidney and neck. The robberies continue and cats mew even kills a police officer while trying to escape.

pic related (BK in a bee cell), is the dream BK had while his bones were transforming, getting harder and denser.

At their second meeting, BK doesn't fight Pajamas but Mews and she even tries to kill BK as commanded by Pajamas. Pajamas makes it clear that Mew is under his control and she'll never be free aslong as he lives. BK and Pajamas meet again and the fight is pretty even, BK has been training but Pajamas seems also to be getting weaker and slower, as he seemed to have superpowers before.

At their last fight BK manages to land several critical hits with his stingers, he won almost without any injury. BK falls onto his knees as he realized he had just killed someone.

flashback to cat pajamas story.

Cat pajamas was once a normal human, a small time criminal, working for a criminal organization. Before that he was the kid of a butcher in a relative peacefull era but the times changed pretty fast as the crime organization took control of the city. Times got worse and the organization finally approached Pajamas father, they wanted the butcher to help them get rid of corpses, the butcher reluctantly accepted knowing that else his family would be in danger. Pajamas got the know eveything as he saw his father working on one of the corpses, he understood why his father had to do it, so he started to help his father. Things got worse as someone from the organization accused the butcher that he is working with the police, the butcher got killed and Pajamas took his place as the new butcher. Pajamas swore revenge, he swore he'll find out whoever accused his father. He worked his way up by taking part in some heists. He didn't go far as he was killed as well by someone unknown.

>Not as a Classy Slut

His corpse was taken and restored by a witch who gave him cat like powers and a cathead as his head was blown away. She said she'll help him with his revenge for the cost of his soul. he accepted. His powers consisted in controlling cats but also enhanced strenght and reflexes, he even got nine lives, everytime he died though he lost a part of his powers bringing his skills down to the levels of a normal human being.

His revenge takes place almost at a time where BK got his powers and his heists are part of it. And all ends with Pajamas losing almost all his lifes but one and almost all his powers. He continues to do crime because that is the only thing he knew and the only thing he could do. He pushes BK to his limits out of boredom and sucidal thoughts. Then he dies at BKs hands. He also had mostly lost control over Mew but it was enough to drive BK to the edge, BK will probably never learn the true story of pajamas.

flashback to VFT.

VFT was also a shy kid but also very gay, he got his powers at the same time with BK and got interested in him but that interest turned into obssesion. He started to stalk BK but never saw the chance to approach him. VFT even saw BKs final fight with Pajamas, given that BK was devasted after his first kill, VFT used this chances to approach him, he used his alluring powers to bring BK into some form of trance, which BK just couldn't resist. This is the start of his corruption I guess.

Why's Winter so lewd?

>Literal Witches Covent
>One of the girls was raised in it
>Ends up going all Green Ranger
>Covent get salty over that and become recurring enemies for her

Sisters_of_the_Moon.mp3

Then the one who wants to form a team really has to work hard to get her to join since she as a guilty conscience from betraying her sisters.

I can only see this happening if it's a plan of Faggot Tree's to fuck with Bees Knees.

FT pulling something like that off using VFT would really serve to establish him as a heinous villain.

VFT liked hanging out with Bees Knees, but after FT's plan is revealed, Bees Knees ain't having no more of this shit.

I also think it'd be better to bring back the members of Cat's Cradle around that point.
We never figured out that story arc.

I'd actually like it better if they didn't know each other prior to the super powers happening.

You also make the whole story feel very bleak. It needs jokes, lighthearted moment, and other comedy since Bees Knees is a super hero who break dances and shoots stingers out of his knees.

So what is that red orb?

>Sisters_of_the_Moon.mp3

I approve of Stevie Nicks-like witches.

It's a representation of the song she's going to learn, like how there's green and blue gems in the little song UI over her head. When she learns the song, the red gem will go in one of the empty slots!

Or at least that's the thought. Maybe I should have put the UI in this one to showcase the before-and-after.

So she summons songs to do the fighting?

>You also make the whole story feel very bleak.

I was only counting the story relevant events, atleast for pajamas arc, everything else about BK can be lighthearted. I think that Pajamas should push BK to his limits though, like the Joker with Batman or Luthor with superman. BK would never know about Pajamas background though, for him it would be nothing but a mystery, that one serious phase in his career as a hero, that moment when shit got real and BK didn't even know why.

I didn't think much about VFTs arc, I think it could go anywhere from there, its not even clear if VFT is actually evil.

The first time Bees Knees ever meets The Cat's Pajamas is in a small diner, the type with red booth cushions, black and white checkered floors, and a counter. So a man seemingly wearing a mascot head invites him to lunch or dinner or maybe even to breakfast to talk to him about what's going on in the city and how they could come to an arrangement to stay out of each other's way.

It goes south since Bees Knees is trying to play the hero thing straight, but that's how I always imagined it starting.

I think this scene could stil happen, the conversation would be different though, they would talk about cats mew.

So he's meeting with a guy who he thinks knows the location of where his friend disappeared to?

Hell, we need to work on what happens even before that.

Hey look it's Crocomire.

Dammit, page 10 bump.

I have to try to make it at lest last the weekend.

One of her abilities (or harp's abilities) is to "echo" past events. I was thinking here, the boss only exposes the weak point when he's doing this death laser thing, which you don't wanna be hit by obviously, so she attacks when it's not vulnerable and then strums up an echo when it from the safety of an alcove is vulnerable! I have no idea if that'd be fun but it stood out to me as a good illustration of that particular power.

Bet you'll never guess what my favorite video game series is!

Oh, that's an echo of her then.

I though it'd be something like making echos of the characters who appear in the songs she's out to learn.

Potential villain

Need a name, is Dr.Halo ok?

Makes me think of that Scooby Doo laughing ghost astronaut villain.

Bitchin' design.
Wonder if he'd battle Halo.

That is an awesome design. The crown/halo thing tops it off rather nicely.

That's a separate and more challenging skill. "Fresh" echoes are easiest to do- it takes hard work to replay events long past, which is what makes a good Remembrancer!

For what?

Wasn't this like a keeper? Like a demon keeper, but for some alien species?

Looks like it's new to these threads to me. I don't think we've ever had any "keepers" in our demon setting.

Not sure if you're saying it looks like something from some other series or franchise or not though.

Anyway, Sup Forums is moving fast right now for some reason, so here's hoping the thread lives through the night.

Hey, it's me Dump-user. Remember me? I came back. In dumb-form.

or dump-form, even. But "dumb" is fine, too.

aw, yeah

That's it for me.
Don't eat too much right before you go to bed.

With winter coming are we going to get more comfy /coc/ characters?

Because that coat looks pretty fucking comfy.