Why are actors so out of touch with reality?

Why are actors so out of touch with reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/8665/braised-balsamic-chicken/
seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/the-best-roast-potatoes-ever-recipe.html
supercook.com/#/recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>7 limes

She probably bought all this shit at whole foods at a 1000% markup. l2budget

>rice and beans
good choice
>eggs
not bad
>all that other shit
nigga you fucked up

this
he could just buy tons of rice and have enough food for a month with 29$

Wagecuck here, any good cheap recipes you want to share? Broke as fuck atm

>people on SNAP only get $29 a week

nigga i saw some landwhale in a scooter clear out an entire aisle of frozen pizza with her EBT card

I used to get $150 a month when I was NEET

They load your ass up on food stamps. Paltrow is retarded.

allrecipes.com/recipe/8665/braised-balsamic-chicken/

>he

1 lime a day

S
E
V
E
N

LIMES

dahl

The generic food is Safeway brand, she just made shit choices.

rice, any cheap meat/sausage, frozen veggies

cook rice fry the rest in a pan

mix that shit and eat

may as well be a he

cut me some slack my man

seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/12/the-best-roast-potatoes-ever-recipe.html

>let's all react predictably to a 2.5 year old twitter post
Quality thread

Get yourself a slow cooker and some tupperware, user. I just got a pound and a half of boneless ribs for 5 bucks. Thew that shit in the slow cooker with a dollar's worth of BBQ sauce. Divide it up and fridge it. Add it to some rice and you have 5 or 6 meals right there.

But potatoes, they are dirt cheap and really filling.

I fucking hate her and I think this hatred is perfectly justifiable.

>tfw Gwyneth was my waifu back in the 90s
;__;

Why would you want to stay in touch if you can afford not to?

Some of you sound like genuine commies

>eating carbs
Not gonna make it

Mods, do your fucking job.

My ex gf used to get 400 a month bc she lied and said she was the head of her househould. She didn't pay any bills and nobody fact checks that shit.

No reason to stay in touch, but if you aren't in touch you really should just shut your gob when it comes to stuff like this.

FUCK.
THE.
FUCK.
OFF.
.Sup Forums!

She's going to get lime disease

>that moment panties got stuck on her vag

3 potatoes + 1 egg + 150g of oil = hashbrowns

She is fighting off scurvy

wtf is all that green shit?

>not updating the image to deal with her goop products instead
You can't get any more out of touch with reality than sticking a ball of jade up your cunt, or hiring a "spirit-consulted doctor" to give medical advice.

If it aint corn starch america won't eat it.

The S in SNAP stands for supplementary. People like to make fun of the 7 limes, and obviously it's still terrible management of your purchases, but the purpose of SNAP is to allow people with low incomes to still afford healthy supplements like vitamin-rich fruits, and not limit their diet to merely cheap, high-calorie bulk/fast food.

This really shows how welfare can be a slippery slope. A program originally meant to supplement the diets of society's lowest workers to increase their well-being and physical health is now insufficient because it can't feed an unemployed family of five.

>actor commenting on food is politics

I usually buy for a month
>1kg of rice (3$)
>1kg of pasta (2.5$)
>1kg of barley (2$)
>6kg of potatoes (8$)
>2kg of margarine (5$)
>150 buns (50$)
>10 bags of Nesquick (20$)
>15 bags of instant sauce (7$)
It adds up to around 93$ if I am right

Of course I don't add up drinks, because that is a different thing, so it would increase the price a bit (I usually drink 2l of coke/day, sometimes 3)

Each day you have to make a full pot of sauce, that will last two days.

Week one:
>Noodles, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Week two:
>Rice, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Week three:
>Barley, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Week four:
>potatoes, five buns and half a bag of nesquick/day
Instead of nesquick you can buy a jar of chocolate sauce.

It works, and as I said, I am never hungry, even though I am a person that really likes to eat. I even have some leftovers when it comes to rice and barley.

I only wish I could eat fish or yogurt, but it still works.

I might add, I am not from US, so I simply converted prices in my currency into USD. It might be even cheaper, if we account in current economics. You could go down to like 50$-70$

so she's stupid in more than one way, interesting

supercook.com/#/recipes

Enjoy your Scurvy.

>Each day you have to make a full pot of sauce, that will last two days.
you trying to drown the world in sauce?

>actors

Honestly, it's all those food blogs.

You go to any of them for "healthy meals on a budget" and it'll be some shit about 3-4 dollars of pasta or beans along with 30 dollars in spices.

Problem with food stamps is they allow them to buy junk food. This fucks up their insulin and gives them diabetes, which they have to go on medicaid for.

that sounds miserable

>10 bags of Nesquick

rice and eggs are a gift from the gods

I can buy everything in her picture for $18, not even using the cheapest supermarket. Where the fuck does she shop?

That's not even taking into account the stupidly inefficient way she's buying that stuff.

>I usually drink 2l of coke/day

I always like to make a big one pot stew with lentils, base is simple, then add whatever you want
fry a bunch of garlic(I use a fuckton cause it's delicious), a small onion or a couple shallots, and some mildly spicy peppers(banana or wax peppers as they're usually called, jalapenos, poblanos, etc.) then add and brown some sausage
add soaked lentils, beef stock, some water cook for about 1.5 hours
add whatever veggies you like, carrots, broccoli, peas, fresh or canned tomatoes and I usually add some sort of leafy green like kale, collard greens, swiss chard, spinach, which go in maybe before or after depending on how much texture I want in them
season during every step with a good amount of salt and pepper, and finish with a liberal amount of a vinegary hot sauce for some bite, or just redwine vinegar if you don't like the heat

Prices in California are absurd.

you should drop the coke and use it to buy something extra to eat, preferably something fresh and healthy. if this all you eat you're probably giving yourself chronic symptoms by not giving your body certain things it needs. you might not get scurvy but i would wager you're probably tired more often than a person with a healthier diet

if you're drinking 2 to 3 liter of coke a day, you're ingesting between 200 and 300 grams of sugar daily(!!!);

Making big pots of stew (gravy is cheap, veg are cheap) using the cheapest meat available.

Indian Currys are also cheap as fuck, especially if you use tins of chopped tomatoes as a base and stock up on dried spices.

Also $300 smoothies for breakfast everyday.

enjoy

Does California have Lidl/Aldi? Saw one when I went to Florida.

She drinks alot of Mexican beer

Kinda hard to grow veggies without any water. Unless you hire some retard to drool over them daily.

FRIED RICE DAT SHEIT NIGGA
seriously its cheap and easy to make

Do people have no shame when using EBT at the market?

Especially when the cart is full of name brand junk food and filler.

>Mainly bought garnishes
>A fucking avocado
That is pretty damn disconnected. It could be just because she's a woman as well and can't think logically most of the time

Because the adoration of the people makes them forget that they are human.

>18 pack of extra large eggs is $4.34-4.74
>gallon of milk is $1.88
>15oz can of sardines is $1.34 (has 6-8 full sardines in it)
>8 cups of frozen spinach is $2.34
>8 bananas is $1.30-ish
That's $11 of extremely high quality nutrition exceeding the $29 this dumb cunt spent. You can basically triple this meal plan and easily feed 3-4 people.

If you can't stop making babies and have more than two kids fuck you. Stop overpopulating the world and expecting the government to pay your bills.