Islam is a religion of peace. Didn't you know?

Islam is a religion of peace. Didn't you know?
youtube.com/watch?v=fgsrnmzxEUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
quran.com/9:29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inshallah my brother

Ok I'll watch your video.

Going into I'll tell you that my current belief about islam is:

Islam is a hate cult that brainwashes their children to become intolerant.

I'll share my opinion after the video :)

I still don't understand why muslims care so much about other people. So what if I'm non-religious why should I be killed because my family didn't raise me muslim?
If this Shariah law stuff is real, does that mean that I should start killing every muslim because they want to kill me?

just yet another proof that Islam is cancer.

Okay, so a few guys in middle east blow themselves up. But that doesn't mean all Muslims are like that. Maybe they follow Islam or whatever, but your brother being a terrorist doesn't make you one. Terrorism has no religion.

Shit video. Downvoted.

In order to follow their law you have to be Muslim. If you're not Muslim you're an Infidel. Either way ur toast m80. So yes they are fucked and want to kill you and me.

So in theory if I start killing muslims, I can use their shitty Shariah law as my plea for self-defense?
Is this like a super solid loop hole to justify North America in a massive muslim genocide?

>Should I be killed because my family didn't raise me muslim?
Yes, if this video is right, they are deceiving us and would kill all of us unless we convert to Islam.
>Should I start killing every muslim because they want to kill me?
If this is the real face of Islam we should at least oppose it, politically speaking.

See? We're being silently attacked, this is their mentality, and common muslims are just hoping this is the right path just because it's "God's" will.

I refuse to accept this. I am non-religious. If some fucked up cult is out to get me for not being a part of it I have every right to defend myself.

>Okay, so a few guys in middle east blow themselves up. But that doesn't mean all Muslims are like that
Nice try mehmet. reality speaks otherwise-

>Europe be chillin'
>Islam comes in
>Suddenly stuff blowing up and rape statistics shoot up sky high in the places they settle in

Read the Quran. It's available online. It literally says over and over again, you are not muslim? you have the choice to become one or die. That's all.
Muslims are by far the most religious population.

Learn from the shit we are dealing with here for decades now, you idiots, or it will be at your homes tomorrow. Europe didn't listen, look what's happening to them.

Fuck off, you're a Jew and your people are killing thousands of innocents every single day.

>Fuck off, you're a Jew and your people are killing thousands of innocents every single day.

sure Ahmed, whatever you say.

Who are jews killing?

>thousands of innocents every single day
Even paliwood doesn't claim the numbers are this high.

As always,
A FUCKING LEAF.

People, my bad.
I'm 100% white, fuck off.

if you did see the video, you would have known the difference between the thora and the quaran

Not to forget the important people have to say about the jews.

>I'm 100% white, fuck off.
sure you are

>killing
when you wipe down your counter to get rid of the germs, do you consider it killing?

I don't even know who do I have to believe to, anymore.

Have you ever seen the body count? No. Then shut the fuck up, kike.

Why does it seem like religion corrupts people, is there a country of athiests? What country is full of sane people that have banned religion?

not only that but theyre fucked too because if youre from a different sect youre also killed even if youre muslim. theyre like christians 600 years ago.

I'd show you a picture of my hand, but you'd probably do some Jewish trick with it and get me killed for being a neo-nazi or whatever you fucks pull up these days.
Yes

do the research yourself then.
>I'd show you a picture of my hand, but you'd probably do some Jewish trick with it and get me killed for being a neo-nazi or whatever you fucks pull up these days.

wew lad.

>Yes

>if you put down a fire, the fire wins
>if you kill yourself, you win

>A fucking Jew
If you use soap, you're twisted
If you don't, you're dirty

you can't blame the entire Jewish population, not our belief for that though.

wew lad, someones a little butthurt

Why are you talking about jews? I don't understand, you're going off topic. It looks like you don't want to talk about islam, shari'a and taqyya. Why?

I have seen the body count, Ahmed, very much unlike you.
For a couple of years, i was part of the statistics as well. Nothing like that glorious second you can literally see the face of the kebab who was about to launch a rocket on the bomb guidance camera.
Now i am not launching those anymore- i design kebab removal instruments for a living.

Oh, body count, right:
August 28-September 3
Number cited by us (IDF spokesman office)- 0
Number cited by b'tselem (human rights organization)- 0
Number cited by them- (Palestinian ministry of health)- 0

THOUSANDS EVERY DAY!

At least turning on the light on my night stand doesn't make me cry.

someone questioning what's written in the quaran does though, doesn't it Ahmed?

Not really. I don't really care as I am not a Muslim. But insulting the Quaran is pretty low and drawing their prophet is an insult that should be forbidden.

What's a religion of peace ?
I don't care about this video.

here are some comments of the jews when europe was attacked by some terrorists

>Not really. I don't really care as I am not a Muslim.
>But insulting the Quaran is pretty low and drawing their prophet is an insult that should be forbidden.

wew lad, you know you can only choose one right?

>I am not muslim
And my name isn't Shlomo Shekelstienberg

>insulting the Quaran is pretty low and drawing their prophet is an insult that should be forbidden.
Oh wow. pic related.
All religion books are retarded. The quran just happens to be extra violent, and has a larger numbers of devote followers.

Give me reasons why muslims would want to have an islamic state in foreign countries instead of one in the middle east.

see the video.

You can question it, but insulting it should be forbidden.
I can say Mohammed without saying "peace be upon him" or whatever they say right afterwards.

Fake. Rest are probably too.

And there are right. No hate comments. Israelis know how to deal with islamniggers.

>You can question it, but insulting it should be forbidden.
>against freedom of speech
>canada

checks out, Ahmed.

Ya allah!!

Homosexuals are disgusting, so is adultery. Delete this or I'll show you the Aryan might.

They want peace, but infidels like you don't make it possible. The Qu'ran says that peace is only possible under an islamic goverment that applies shari'a laws.

OhMyGodHowDidYouKnowI'mJewish?
>flag checks out

>Islam wants a worldwide shariah law
What the Quran tells is that Allah will fulfill his light. Whether or not Muslims will help with this achievement and by which means is not mentioned.
Muslims could sit all their live on their asses and in the end the whole world would still be muslim in the end. That's not my opinion that's what the Quran says. But it does not state how.
It could be done by butchering every non believer but just as well it could be done by spreading the message of Islam.

>Delete this or I'll show you the Aryan might.
sure, Ahmed

So? i can do the same thing with American comments when the 2011 earthquake hit Japan, with german comments after the massacre in the bataklan in france, or with, as irony dictates, Norwegian comments after bombings over here.

For a long time we've been receiving comments from Europe calling us murderers and whatnot after 100% justified incidents, like shooting someone who already stabbed a couple of people, and still running with the knife to stab more, or even for shooting someone who is standing in the street shooting at people rather than apprehending him. Some people lost it.
That still doesn't mean cherry picking= overall policy.

see youtube.com/watch?v=u0YUysixVd0

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE. STOP FUCKING POSTING FUCKING PICTURES ABOUT CANADA. THIS WEBSHIT IS TRASH SINCE THEY INTRODUCED FLAGS. FUCKING JEWS, I'M OFF THIS BOARD.

I'm glad that Bosch's artwork is getting more exposure. That guy is based as fuck.

Mashallah very halal video

>FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKE. STOP FUCKING POSTING FUCKING PICTURES ABOUT CANADA. THIS WEBSHIT IS TRASH SINCE THEY INTRODUCED FLAGS. FUCKING JEWS, I'M OFF THIS BOARD.

wew lad

Yes, the rape of my country, which you hooknosed kikes orchestrated.

Get gassed, Shekelberg.

I wonder why they speak in English.... HMMMM really makes you think that they where just jewish actors.

>showing a typical wahhabi school
If you hate that so much first of all you should abandon your relations with king saud.
But I agree. Wahhabism is truly a cancer that caused the retardation of many muslims.

>yet you embrace Islam
kek

because the school is in the UK
we want to, but our president won't stop sucking their dicks

I hate and disdain shitskin goatfuckers just as much as the kikes herding them.

>They want peace
the muslim´s concept of "peace" is very different from the idea of freedom the rest of the world has. no, thank you

I can't tell who the actual shitposter is, the potential JIDF plant or the leaf.

Ahh this disproves everything you just said. Well done.

This. Its a shame we are so full with islam apologetic propaganda from the naive left. Did they not learn anything from Iran? You are a beacon of light in the middle east ya yahood. Always answering fire with based amounts of fire. Its in islams DNA. The only kuffar thing they ever respect is if we outforce them and put them in their place. Being nice to muslims is never an option. They see it as submission, as good dhimmies

Every single fucker should read quran and hadith with the correct tafsir understanding

because both Syria and Isis are our enemies. it's a "good luck for both sides" situation.

then don't blame Israel on bringing these abominations to Europe. blame the globalist kikes

>you have the choice to become one or die
Most retarded shit I have seen. Tell me how your people or maybe ancestors survived through the reign of the Ottoman Empire?

>18 posts by this kike
>mfw butthurt kike with his insecurities.

I used to think the muslim hate was plain bigotry. Then I've been working for a lot of them the last few years and they're every bit as barbaric as the video depicts.

Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been around many od them. They might know one guy who was born in their country and has become westernized and the think all Muslims are like this third generation, non religious muslim.

Makes me mad when people are like "not all Muslims" because it's obvious not all of them, but many are.

If someone backed you a tray of brownies and about a fifth of them were poison, would you still eat them and be like "not all of these brownies...."? No, youd say fuck that whole batch.

>Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been around many od them
this. those who are pro-muslim often haven´t encountered many of them irl

What is the connection that ties all these "globalist kikes" to Israel?

It begins with a "z" and ends in "ionism".

Corporate billionare jews spread out across all of the west who feel no loyalty towards the white countries they were born and grew up in. They've only sworn allegiance to the sovereignty and protection of Israeli/zionist global dominance.

You're not even trying, Gasberg, you're really in need of Mossad training to proper teach you how to peddle manipulation and lies. This shit is just painfully obvious. At the moment you're really bad at jewing.

We do hope your leaders get some balls, nobody wants to actually see northern europe ruined.
Try waking up your swedebros, i met some during trips to the east, nice people, clueless as fuck though.

>I will call bullshit on something i don't know because it doesn't fit my agenda instead of just finding out myself
The Quran is available online. Fucking read it.
Every pro-muslim or apologetic Euro i ever discussed this subject about did not actually read the Quran, obviously, you as well.

>We do hope your leaders get some balls, nobody wants to actually see northern europe ruined.
>Try waking up your swedebros, i met some during trips to the east, nice people, clueless as fuck though.
My fucking face when george soros who is a kike is the sole reason the refugee crisis in europe.
Source:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

>I am not a Zionist... deep concern for the survival of Israel
>I am not a Zionist but I am a Zionist

That's some seriously mind bending jew-jutsu right there, George.

These kikes are behind these two facery and all the shit this world sees. Very sad day for earth to carry these imbeciles that have nothing more than feed on the pain of humanity.

>Sorors
3 weeks ago Sup Forums was keking all over the fact he is funding BDS and blurted out some serious anti israel statements

I'm confused

A kike sending out mixed and contradicting messages depending on context to confuse the public?
Well, that has certainly never happened before.

Kike on damage control.
What you are saying is Ottomans were islamic and ruled with sharia. Yet they didn't forcefully converted kikes like you. Yet you say somehow magically the Quran tells the muslims to forcefully convert other people?
By that logic either you are lying or the Ottomans weren't ruling with sharia.
And guess who else says Ottomans weren't """"true"""" muslims?
Saudis.
You have more in common with them than you think.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Read
the fucking
Quran

Don't listen to a word i say about anything, for all you care- i don't exist.
Go find out yourself. Available online or in any bookstore on the planet.

Hahahhahahahahhahahahshhaa.. seriously have you ever heard of dhimmies?. Islam gives kuffar 3 options if they are jews or christian: Convert, die OR live as 3rd class citizen with very few rights know as dhimmies where they cant even repair their own religious buildings and they have to pay Jizya which is much higher than Zakat payed by the shitslims

Fight them untill they pay the jizya with willing submission and FEEL themself subdued is the message of the quran
quran.com/9:29

>being this stupid