IT torrent

Anyone found a decent torrent for IT yet? All i can find is crappy 480p with Russian captions.

Not that I'm against piracy, but the movie is too shitty to suffer a camrip for it.

wait for gookrips m8

been waiting, well if anyone sees a decent rip anywhere a link would be appreciated. TPB has crap right now.

Get a moviepass or wait for an HD torrent. Fuck off.

Why bother? RLM hated it which means that Sup Forums soon will hate it and then were will you be? It's better to leave IT alone and not get involved and form an opinion on whether you like it or not.

RLM didn't hate it though they thought it was okay

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWNS

Fuck off commie nigger criminal.

leave your basement and buy a ticket, cuck

Yeah you're right. It was the old one they hated. And only the part with the grown-ups. BUT they didn't rave on about how it's the greatest KINO ever like Sup Forums does which means that Sup Forums will eventually turn on IT.

no theaters near me or i would. ive given king enough money, no shame in watching it online, just want a solid HD copy.

Fuck off nigger criminal commie.

>15 bucks for a ticket
What happened. man. They used to be only 5 bucks.

You don't belong here.

don't forget kiddy diddler

i saw Dunkirk in South England a few weeks ago and it was 15 pounds per ticket. I'd gladly pay to see it, but i dont think i have a theater within 30 miles of me. Tickets are steep now a days and ev

Jesus just go to the cinema you fucking virgin

and the movies lack any original thought* It's just super heros and remakes...I at least want to see this film :(

>WE WUZ /r9k/ANGZ
newfag redditor spotted

not everyone has the luxury of having theaters near them.

Go back.

oh yeah but you want to see the movie which is just a generic horror movie?

yeah, i read the book several times and loved the cheesy mini series. Sue me, we all have a guilty pleasure. The reviews have been good and IT's had a high opening theater, gotta be better than Saw part 23

Camrips are for mouthbreathers with zero standards for quality, impatient children who can't afford to go see a movie and too autistic to wait a few weeks for a web rip with passable audio/video to pirate. They'd rather watch it in a way that's objectively detrimental to the experience in every possible way, as they have no respect for the film they're pirating and don't care about watching it the way it was intended.

Even with mediocre movies like It.

Go chew glass you faggot.

Stop bein a fucking faggot.

Stop being a tasteless brainlet.

Sure feels great that I have at least $15 in my bank account.

>I have enough money to see Fagg-IT!

sure is good goy in here today

>having standards and only pirating high quality bluray rips instead of watching poorly encoded trash filmed on a $200 dollar Sony camcorder in Russia makes me a shill

Fuck off pleb. Wait a few weeks and watch the movie in way that's not objectively shit.

I guess I'll keep waiting, I can't get to a theater to see it, it's not financial but location, so I'll wait until a good copy shows up. Either way I'm impressed such a huge film has not leaked a 1080 copy.

>he doesnt know that an absolute garbage camrip that sometimes goes into spanish and words arent synced up and gets way too loud all adds to the campy and eerie atmosphere of the movie and offers a unique experience.

Plebs need to go.

Yes, as a movie-goer I would rather experience movies on the big screen with loud surround sound as opposed to leaning over a desk and watching it through a 2004 phone camera with terrible audio quality.

Seriously do you guys even fucking like movies?

I like movies, I just want to watch a good copy of the film. I'm not desperate to watch, but I don't think I'll be near a theater for a few months. If I could pay the production company directly and watch it I would. However, I don't see that option being a possibility.

If you seriously aren't going to spend a cent on the movie you can at least have the patience to wait for someone to make a quality torrent user.
christ

Thats a given user. But what do you do when you are like 15 minutes into a shitty camrip, fuck you already started the movie. If you stop now the experience wont be right when you see the good quality version

Then don't watch the camrip at all, retard.

That wasnt the question. You are already like 20 minutes in because you tried to give it a chance despite flaws.

does moviepass let me watch it online?

Why would you be 20 minutes into a camrip if you wern't a fucking idiot with zero standards?

bc impatient and lazy

I bought the book again last week as a gift for someone....and probably spent another $50 on other King books as well this year. I asked if anyone had seen a good copy or not, obviously the answer at this point of time is NO. No harm in asking, did you see a demand or even a name calling attack on anyone here from me? Willing to bet all the name calling kiddos on here will pirate a HD torrent the second it becomes available.

Holy shit buddy. This is a redditt tier comment if i've ever seen one. you're a faggot.

I'd turn it off, I am anal af about video quality-- audio synching, pixelation, spanish insertions kill me. I don't watch movies a lot, I don't have a ton of free time, but when I do I want them in cinematic quality. Whenever I make it to a theater there's always some shit kid or loud person texting or using their phone to ruin the experience.

hole on lemme break it down for ya, "cuck, shill, faggot, virgin."

>I don't have a ton of free time

But you have enough time to be fucking around on Sup Forums at 11:30 am on a tuesday

hold on lemme break it down for ya, "cuck, shill, faggot, virgin."

The only leak out right now is outright not worth watching. The audio is horrible and out of sync and in the dark parts (90% of the movie) you cant even make out whats happening. Just be patient. Its not worth watching this one

Why would you even bother downloading that crap

I went to see the IT movie alone and had a fucking EASY 8/10 sit next to me in the theater. You faggots are so hopeless

Awesome, did you chat her up and get her phone number?

help though. You guys have a good night

because I unironically think some camrips are tolerable.

yeah thats the same copy i saw, no bueno

The best part of the movie and probably the only legitimately scary part is one you can't really replicate through a screener. Please kill yourself

just curious...are all of you guys...i mean fuck, i'm a chick and watching u guys go back and forth over women and calling each other fags, cucs etc...well....none of u have hope with ever getting laid. lmao. I'm just a chick who wanted to watch a clown movie while i'm on vacation. Thanks to the few of you who provided some useful information, it is appreciated.

We did chat during the movie and after but I didn't bother to get her number because I'm already drowning in pussy.

Hey fuck you buddy

How do you do it?

>Backpeddling this fucking hard

saved for future free (You)s, thanks

You have to actually go to the theater to find out some times. The girls will follow shortly after all on their own. Btw she had cute feet, they were super small

first off 99% of camrips are garbage

second off get on premium private trackers a dude on mine uploaded one in 1080 ripped with dslr from the middle of the theater

Oh i see, her mom cut you off before you could ask for her number.