Faggot Lights Baffle Pedestrians In Shitain

>Day-trippers and tourists complained they don’t know which way to turn while crossing streets in central London after being confronted by a series of arrows pointing in different directions.

>Around 50 sets of traffic lights near busy Trafalgar Square had their “walk” and “green man” images replaced with the new designs in June to coincide with an annual Gay Pride Festival.

>Officials said the seven different same-sex symbols were designed to show Transport for London’s “support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans diversity” in the capital.

>The solitary “green man”, who has been featured on UK traffic lights since 1969, has now been joined by a male partner or replaced with two green women holding hands.

>Other lights feature pairs of female and male gender symbols, or a transgender symbol which combines elements of both sexes.

express.co.uk/news/uk/706789/Gay-traffic-lights-leave-pedestrians-confused-Trafalgar-Square

It's simple. When the light's green, suck my cock.

why are liberals so passive aggressive

Fucking Britain lol oh god you're so dumb

Why must everything be shoved down our throats

I agree with this. Why should crossing signs have a male figure in them, especially given women make up the majority of the population.

Reminder that Transport for London is a government organization, so this was done at taxpayer expense.

>London

Found the problem lads.

send help

>t. Subsidised country bumpkin jealous that London is literally the only relevant place in the UK

If they can't figure it out then they don't deserve to cross the street.

yawn

You're a bit slow, aren't you?

why fix the nhs when you can gay up your crosswalk signals instead

>it's not wearing a dress so it MUST be male

Muh diversity

Many British men wear dresses or skirts.

>altering the traffic signs and lights

Isn't that actually illegal?

My sentiments precisely.

(USER WAS SENT TO TOLERANCE CAMP FOR THIS POST)

shh..

Let him have his innocence.

If you don't like it then keep your mouth shut.

>London

Lol, that place is a colony, it's not part of Britain or one could argue it is Britain and England/Scotland/Wales/Norn are separate.

I remember seeing that when I was visiting UK. I wanted to take a photo but I would have been holding up traffic. London has been lost, has as many Mudslimes as a US city has blacks. But the rest of the UK was pretty great. Nice country Dad, I'd visit again sometime.

you made the same thread yesterday

The correct answer is straight

Ouch
That's brutal, Italy
You're not wrong though

Some mudslime will just blow the lights up. It won't last long

I may have been misunderstood. It's not like if I'm saying "it would have been different in case you didnt win" it's more like if I was saying to hold back, because (((they))) will not prevail

New low every time.

I have lived to see decency be replaced by degeneracy.

Why the fuck would it be at all relevant to put faggots shooting aids into each other on a public machine designed to save lives.

Nuke London.

>not showing the red lights.

>meanwhile

T-this isn't real right?

>London Transport Commission supports Homos and Aids
Well guess I can never use the bus or underground while I'm there

That's true, it is a male. Women are forbidden by the bible to wear men's clothing (men are forbidden from wearing woman's clothing also) so since it has a pair of pants and short hair (the bible says it's shameful for a woman to have short hair and mandatory for men) we can conclude that it's a man.

0.25 shekels have been sent to your account

>it's not enough that we TELL everyone about how progressive we are and pass progressive laws
>no no no, we must PUSH it in everybodys face
>let's change these inconsequential things just to flaunt it some more
>oh you don't like us pushing your face in this progressive shit? HOMOPHOBE! IT'S 2016