She's 16

>She's 16
>I'm 28
>We're in love

Why is this taboo?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because teenage women are retarded and easily manipulated you degenerate fuck. The two people would be at completely different stages of maturity one of which is still below the limit which has been set to legally make their own decisions

they're like that at all ages so not an argument.

Teenage girls shouldn't be allowed to date anyone without the permission of the Father.

t. achmed

because you are in different social circles, which means you met her intentionally.

No one appreciates some 28 year old dude crashing prom parties.

16y old is legal in most of the world

Because women hate better looking competition.

Because you're doing that in front of this mad world.

you're dating someone who probably has the mind of a child/or is perceived as a child, that's why

this

Perhaps women need to experience what it means to be manipulated by someone for them to understand how men feel?

16 y/o's girls 'fall in love' with a different dude every few months. Thats why

So you think they retain the same level of maturity throughout their lives? Or at least after the teenage years? If you do then you've probably only interacted with very dumb women.

16 is legal
14 is legal if both are minors

Because people can still be retarded even into their late 20s.

Because shes a retarded bitch that has no clue what she wants. This fits almost all women, but it's more true the younger they are.

Is Islam attempting to subvert people's morals on pedophilia now?

When you were 16, she was 4.

In some places here age is 13

All women are retarded and easily manipulated.

>you're dating someone who probably has the mind

So basically somebody who's just like 75% of all women?

Well done, you piece of shit.

Confirmed for permavirgin white night or hambeast.

That argument is a bit daft, she isn't a child anymore. Thought to be honest a 28 year old and a 16 year old being together sounds and probably looks daft, even if it's legal where he lives.

Because women are just a step above a dog , so it cannot truly "love you".

Because you're a beta virgin that couldn't make eye contact with a woman your own age, let alone hold a conversation, for your entire life. You have no redeeming qualities and posses no useful skills. You're too much of a pussy to man up and better yourself, so you decide that maybe, just maybe, by taking advantage of someone half your age you might get your dick touched.

You, a full grown man, are actually willing to put up with the vapid mind of a teenaged girl. Just know that in two years she'll have surpassed the level of your autistic social skills, and be off sucking some young Chad's dick while you're hanging from a rope in your parents basement.

>spot the virgin

If you, as a 28 year old, think that there is enough mental capabilities in a fucking 16year old child, you got a series of serious fucking problems buddy

Kek

I personally don't care if the AOC is 16, 17 or 18. Any of those arbitrary numbers are fine by me.

I briefly dated a 16yo when I was 20 and didn't know she wasn't 18 for over a week. I assumed she was 18 since we were at jobcorp, I didn't know they let in people under 18.

I genuinely could not tell the difference between her and a girl around my age. Women seem to reach mental and emotional maturity at about 16.

>Why is this taboo?
idk man she is legal and are you

I dont understand, what is he doing wrong?

this

also being sexually attracted to a 16 year old when you're 28 is weird as fuck, they're basically children to you

>projection: the post

t. Your ancestors for the past coutof millenia, retard

>they're basically children to you
>Unlike 35 year old women, who are intelligent and mature

Ouch, really got me with that sick banter. My argument has been completely dismantled. If you think that a teenage girl and your mother are both equally mature then yo momma is a dumb bitch who should have swallowed you.

>16
>optimal age for bearing children
>pedophelia

16 year old women are as developed as 18 year old men. At that age they are fully grown and their body is at its most fertile and robust state. Carrying a pregnancy to term gets a little harder ever year after 20 for women and by 30 it starts to become difficult.

Sure they do.

Most women are retarded and easily manipulated. Most people are retarded and easily manipulated.

>lol Freud

So you are one of those creeps.

Her family will love you. And let me tell you one thing about women: those who are not on good terms with their family are not usually the good ones, quite the opposite, in fact. So, if she ignores her family and goes after you, you're fucked.

>this is how basement neckbeards think the world works
wew

Hey virgin, I'll respond to your "argument". Yes, they retain that level of maturity. They peak at 14 mentally, and are ready for sex at 16 by men, whether the man is 16,32,64, or 128 years old.

nigger i don't know shit about 35 year old women

my personal experience stems from semi intelligent to intelligent people and women age 16 are in no way as mature as women in their 20's

/thread

You better hope you're in one of those states where 16 is legal.

All men are sexually attracted to sixteen year olds. If you're not attracted to girls that age there's something wrong with you in the hetero department.

All women are retarded and easily manipulated. It doesn't matter how old they are

Nothing wrong with that... It's legal here so there is nothing wrong with it.

Daily reminder that pedophiles will be tortured and killed on sight after the apocalypse. Enjoy your protection while you still can.

You also got a serious fucking problem mate

i dunno bro, maybe things are different for the proles.

I don't know a single 18 year old, much less 16 year.

bruh, they peak at 16 mentally. They act the same at 45 as they do at 15, the only difference in behavior is due to their sexual availability (married, old/unattractive). Go observe how an attractive 42 year old woman acts who is single, it's the same as a 16 year old

if it has pubes, you can fuck it.

there, solved your dilemma for you

Most women #NotAll

Happy now, sweetheart?

Nothing wrong with it, which is why it is perfectly legal in norway.

>"What's wrong with you? WOW, JUST WOW, I CANT EVEN"

No 16 year old has even been adversely affected by consentual sex in the history of mankind.

wait two years, yoyu fucking pedophile.

In italy its not, you know?

>Fighting against milenia of evolution all because you want to virtue signal your made up 'morals'.

Wew lad.

That is not taboo. Just make sure you are married before you have sex.

Ask me how I know you're a woman

>16
>pedophile
I dont think you know what this word means

There's literally nothing wrong with that.

If you really love her, you can wait 2 years to sex her, and meet her parents in the process and make sure they are okay with it.

After spending 6 months with her or so would be a good time to approach parents.

>be 27, live with gf
>gf has been in her home country for 2 months
>Kind of starting to fall out of love with her
>Girl at work, 20, and I really hit it off
>She's conservative and mature for her age
>Clearly we both feel the connection, you can feel it cloud the room
>She's an easy 8/10, have dreams about her
>I never got to pound prime age vagina when i had the chance
>Gf comes home on Wednesday
What do

>paedophile
>16
>Prepubescent

Daily reminder all men are attracted to biologically ready females, puberty starts at 10.5.

By 14 its well and truly done, by 16 its probably used goods.

i'm starting to believe that's true but i don't want to

But is everyone equally retarded and easily manipulated? Are there not people out there that are so easily manipulated that society has a moral obligation to not exploit this?

True love waits - Radiohead

>meet her parents in the process and make sure they are okay with it.
Wtf part of flyover america do you live in

marrying girls at age 9 is the ultimate redpill

Women reach maturity faster as puberty happens earlier for them. This is science bro.

There's a reason people used to marry women at 13-14 back in the olden days.

Because that's under the age of consent in the state where you live, I'd guess.

k

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
make this ur homepage, you can learn a lot of unpleasant but useful things here

mohammed was based AS FUCK
>christcuck will oppose this

Do you have any evidence to conform that or are you simply citing anecdotal evidence? If the latter then my equally valid anecdotal evidence shows that teenage girls are especially retarded compared to older women. Just because your mother and the older women in your life are retarded doesn't mean every older woman is equally stupid

It is painfully clear that you have not interacted with females on a regular basis within the age ranges that you have defined. I have, and I will tell you straight up that you are full of shit. Girls are not at mental maturity at 14 years old, not at 16, not at 18. The brain doesn't just hit an age and say "whelp I am fully matured now". If you had any personal interaction with females as they grew up, instead of reading bullshit Jewscience on how its okay to fuck children, than you would know this.

Its not degenerate, nor is it illegal in some states and most of the world. However, you fucking lazy disgusting piece of shit, you need to marry her before sex.

there's stats that prove otherwise
they get posted here often, it relates % of stable marriage to age of first sexual experience etc

Well put. You saved me typing something similar. Wait until she's 21, user, and don't rob her of her childhood and her phase of experimentation and learning.

>mohammed was based AS FUCK

Rapes 9 year old kid who cannot understand sexuality or get pregnant.

Have tons of people killed, raped and slaughtered.

Told people dogs are unclean, freaking dogs, people's best friend!!!!

Told people eggs with bacon is bad. Eggs with bacon!

Muhammed was the biggest idiot since Abraham who wanted to kill his little son.

>people used to marry women at 13-14 back in the olden days.
Actually, this was true in Europe only after the renaissance, and even then it wasn't common. In the Middle Ages, average marriage age for the vast majority of people was from around 18 to mid-20s.

It's not user. This past summer I, as a 37 year old man, took the virginity of a 16 year old girl. We were in love and I had waited for her to be ready, no pressure. Her parents found out and grounded her after that and we had to break up.

She wants to move in to my house when she turns 18 and get married, which I told her is what I want too. In the meantime she promised to stay loyal and I did too, so I'm just going to fuck hookers until she is old enough to move in with me.

I wish you all the best user, young girls are the best wife material. They're so happy to please their man, it's the way we were designed.

>christcuck will oppose this
they will, even though it says nothing in their books as to why this was wrong

still though, fucking children damages them physically and mentally. 16 is old enough

Because I remember what 'being in love' entailed for me when I was 16, and I know what it means to me now. There's no way you two can be on the same page and on the slight chance that you are, just wait a little bit if you're really in love it won't matter.

Because old aging feminist made it so. Just whisper to her in the sidelines till she comes of age.

I've met very few who don't maintain that level of maturity. The problem is that they have a kid and suddenly become more entrenched in, "I'm right and know what's best for everyone and if you disagree I'll start by yelling and then break in to tears if that doesn't work."

wtf i hate mudslimes now

Illinois.

People should just be aware of what they are getting into. If he and his GF feel like they are making progress, he should let the parents know. Simple as that.

There's literally nothing wrong with loving someone younger than you. Now, one can argue that taking advantage of minors should not be allowed.

That is why he should talk to parents, and wait until 18 to sex her.

I'm 23 with a 16 year old gf, while 28 and 23 are somewhat different in maturity. It's not that different to my situation. Obviously you'd be wise to keep this relatively low key though.

>put up with the vapid mind of a teenaged girl
not as vapid as you

this

>My wife only got twenty dicks on the cock carrousel.
>At least I have my wife's son now.

This

>don't rob her of her childhood and her phase of experimentation

>>>/tumblr/

>Rapes 9 year old
based
>who cannot understand sexuality or get pregnant.
who cares
>Have tons of people killed, raped and slaughtered.
based
>Told people dogs are unclean, freaking dogs, people's best friend!!!!
>he likes dogs over cats
>Told people eggs with bacon is bad. Eggs with bacon!
...yeah your right

I would think Sup Forumsof all places would understand the values of signaling virtue in the context of a civilized society. So are you saying that man has no moral obligations beyond what we have biologically evolved to do?

So, when you hide under the toilet at night, roach, do see images of Mohammed in the filth and swirls of shit down there? Does literal shit facilitate a religious experience for a roach?