What do slavic Sup Forumstards think of all the Hitler wanking?

Im curious, given the wanking over not only an incompetent leader but a guy who tried to genocide Eastern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavshit here.
Hitler was right
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Literally a paranoid schizophrenic incapable of running a country

Hitler didn't hate Slavs.

he didn't try to genocide croats. he needed mindless soldiers so he made up a story about how we're gothic instead of slavic.

still, most people don't like him

>Hitler didn't hate Slavs.

hah. he had two plans: starve some, enslave the rest.

Latest spamming of Sup Forums with neonazi crap is 8ch doing their bidding for their jewish overlords.

The agenda is to create a meme of neo-nazi,i white supremacist community that can easily be discredited and manipulated by their master shillary, as Sup Forums was pointed out as one of the most efficient tools to combat their own propaganda tools (reddit).

When elections are over the neonazi brigade will crawl back to their shitty 8ch hole counting their shekels, and hitler discussions will be back to normal.

as for hitler he was an idiot and a jewish tool. Destroyed the age of wanders in germany that produced countless scientific breakthroughs, tried to conquer russia for his jewish masters and singlehandedly created israel and holohoax meme

“The [eastern] region must lose the character of the Asiatic steppe, it must be Europeanized! It is for this purpose that we are building great highways to the southern tip of the Crime and to the Caucasus. German cities established along these roadways will stretch like a string of pearls, and around these will be German settlements. The two or three million people we need [for this program] can be found quicker than we think. We will take them from Germany, the Scandinavian lands, Western Europe, and America. Chances are that I will not live to see this, but in twenty years twenty million people will inhabit this territory. In three hundred years we will have a blossoming parkland of extraordinary beauty!

As for the people indigenous to the area, we will be sure to select those [of importance]. We will remove the destructive Jews entirely. … We will not enter Russian cities, they must be wiped out completely.

There is only one task: Germanization through the introduction of Germans [to the area] and to treat the original inhabitants like Indians. … I intend to stay this course with ice-cold determination. I feel myself to be the executor of the will of History. What people think of me at present is all of no consequence. Never have I heard a German who has bread to eat express concern that the ground where the grain was grown had to be conquered by the sword. We eat Canadian wheat and never think of the Indians.”

> Le anti-communist crusade

That makes no sense

You can't manipulate an amorphous leaderless blob of memes

you don't need to manipulate anything, you just need to throw in enough bulshit that any casual voter coming from jewish media can see in 2 seconds that this is neonazi white supremacist community

are you saying that at any point in time, other than during happenings, you actually take Sup Forums seriously about any topic?

i am not a casual american voter comming from jewish media mentioning Sup Forums and alt-right

>that was Stalin

Sup Forums is obviously mostly American centred and focused on the fringe right there, Hitler is worshipped because he's controversial. This plus WASPs/German-Americans and general white power discourse lead to the Sup Forums cocktail.
For Slavs he is just one in a long line of Germanic attackers who fail along the line.

Either satire or retardation.

>a guy who tried to genocide Eastern Europe
Citation needed. And don't cite the Allied fabrication Generalplan Ost of which no real copies of have ever been found.
>treat the original inhabitants like Indians
lol, this is exactly what the Dutch propagandists claimed the Spanish planned for the Netherlands. Anti-Nazi propaganda is on the same level of laughable as the anti-Spanish "Black Legend" (and most normalfags fell for that, too).

Of course not, I get all of my beliefs from public school and MSNBC

Polish man here
This

Daddy did nothing wrong :3

>As for the people indigenous to the area, we will be sure to select those [of importance]. We will remove the destructive Jews entirely. … We will not enter Russian cities, they must be wiped out completely.

He thinks just like Polish people

Western Slavs confirmed Master race

And? We're growing exponentially

Hitler fappers are faggots but what can you do. Especially hilarious when some fag starts admiring modern Russia and Hitler in the same thread.

Heil my subhuman brother.

>Anti-Nazi propaganda

The nazis themselves provided most of the evidence of their plans and their barbaric actions. The only evidence that was largely collected after the war was from within the camps, and it confirmed what was already known from oral accounts.

Whether it was 4 million or 8 million does not matter to sane people.

What I wouldn't give to see Hitler knocking around his hypospadias while getting shit on by his niece.

Personally I just fap to world leaders in general. I enjoy the phenomena

>caused a war which killed 80 million white people
>destroyed nationalism for whites forever
>destroyed social conservatism forever

If you think about it, white supremacists should hate Hitler more than any jew.

Google "German War crimes Eastern Front" for me, if you won't believe with your own eyes then your just an idiot. And while General plan ost did not survive the war, that quote is from manuscripts detailing what hitler said in his bavarian headquarters on October 17, 1941. The book the quote is in is called Generalny, page 66-70.

Another quote:

1935 (no day and month given) Appendix II, Ihor Kamenetsky, Secret Nazi Plans for Eastern Europe: A Study of Lebensraum Policies (New York: Bookman Associates, 1961), pp. 189-192.

“Without end, the steppes of the Russian area extend [to] eastern Europe. Abrupt and sudden is the difference between the cultural levels of central Europe and the gigantic districts [to the east]. And yet, on both sides of the frontier there is the same soil, but not the same people. Only man alone is able to impress his stamp upon the country. Therefore, on the one side the well ordered fertility, planned harmony of fields and carefully designed villages of Germany, and on the other side the zones of an impenetrable jungle, of the steppes, of never ending primeval forests, where silting rivers painfully cut their ways.

Badly exploited, fertile soil of black earth that could be a paradise, a California of Europe, and in reality abandoned, dreadfully neglected, branded with the stamp of a crime against culture beyond imagination even today, is a perpetual accusation against the sub-human and his rule.

Eastern Europe never progressed beyond a certain primitiveness. It has never known anything but chaos because it lacked mankind, the valuable bearer of culture, the genius who systematically planned peaceful reconstruction, who ordered the well designed exploitation of the immense treasures and the fertility of the soil. This country has only known the powers of unrestricted despoiling and brutal armament for war.

Highly civilized nations of central and western Europe set out with this country as their goal too. Once there were the Goths and the Waraoger who founded empires here and brought civilization with them.

I don't see any dead jews in that photo. It's just a hole digging party. holocaust confirmed fake.

Cont.

Once there were the Goths and the Waraoger who founded empires here and brought civilization with them. The Hanseatic League, Swedes, Flemish, Dutch, Swabian, and Saxonian settlers attempted to bring light into the darkness. A voice crying for help was heard thence in all centuries. Peter the Great, Catherine II, and all the others, whatever their names may be, called the German farmer and officer, the European scientist, physician, and engineer.”