Fact: Californians are the most powerful race in the world

>Fact: Californians are the most powerful race in the world.

Flyover state cucks can't deal

>Pic related, an average Californian woman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE
blogs.census.gov/2012/11/08/what-is-the-supplemental-poverty-measure-and-how-does-it-differ-from-the-official-measure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Calicucks look like skeletons?

That's a man.

>implying the average Californian is not a spic

Low testosterone. Aren't californians liberal weed smoking cucks?

You claimed that Californians are the most powerful race in the world is a fact.

The fact that California votes 60% democrat or above every election has determined that your statement is a lie.

>yfw

Oh you like nambla and Jews and transsexuals and faggots do you?

Eat shit

>californian race

80% mestizo and 20% low-test nu-male admixture?

All people from big cities are skeletons. Fuck's sake walk around downtown Denver or Austin once in your lives. California has two major urban cities. Even then, 45% of California is beaner, aka overweight.

California has a larger national guard than your entire country. Size matters, even if fun is banned.

I bet you like shoving corn up your ass, lard tard.

>mestizo

Wrong, the vast majority of hispanic immigrants to California are us Criollos who are completely European. The only mestizos and indios are the cheap farm laborers and home depot workers who are basically nomad gypsies. And the remaining white parts of the state is Jefferson aka the Aryan Nation full of Übermensch.

Show me your 50cal rifle and let's talk about Cali-flower-power

>Criollos
>completely European

Who /SMC/???

youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE

>muh 50 cal

the handgun roster is way bigger BS, even getting a Mark II here is a huge pain in the ass because Ruger didn't renew it so we're left with 1911s and sp101s

though it could be worse, newsom's semiauto ban failed in the dem-controlled assembly. For comparison, massachusettes's AG banned all semiautos last month

>whore makeup

discarded

Fact: california is the poorest state in the union(followed by Hawaii and DC)
blogs.census.gov/2012/11/08/what-is-the-supplemental-poverty-measure-and-how-does-it-differ-from-the-official-measure/

Fact: commifornian taxpayers subsidize car insurance for illegals

Fact: this winter commifornian governor passed a law that allows you to vote if you have a driver licence(e.g. illegals can vote)

Fact: commifornia is cancer and should be nuked/given away to Mexico

3rd lowest average IQ in the US :^)

>California has a larger national guard than your entire country. Size matters, even if fun is banned.
That doesn't matter, Democrat.

>california
>criollos
>white

California, right now, has a larger military on standby then Yugoslavia had in it's entirety. It's more powerful than your country, at least.

>lives in Arkansas
>known flyover state

Yeah can't say it bothers me that bad. You guys are so far away from me, that I don't give a fuck what you think. Growing up I always thought "I'll move to California one day!", then I learned how shitty the lot of you have it (except rural- which some parts would knock Arkansas out of the water. Seriously commiefornias, how are you even alive? isn't it expensive to live out there? Also- Minimum wage in this state is 8$, what is it there?
>min wage job
>not graduated yet

(((((((((California)))))))))

~~~California~~~

>Californians
>a race
No.

Looky here a douchebag FAGGOT Californian.

On top of which-

This stupid Californian can't even bring the bants!!

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

They're all healthy weight but they don't eat healthy. They eat one full meal a day, usually fast food or other garbage, they drink energy drinks and alcohol all the time, and they work out a lot. Californians are the most vain people on Earth. They don't care about actually being healthy, they just want to look good. They all dress, look, talk, and act the exact same. I have no problem with skinny guys, it's far better than being overweight, but even the strong guys in cali act like fucking pussies.

Heh.

That's a woman, with a penis.
Sounds about right for gayifornia.