How can i convince my edgy...

how can i convince my edgy, blue-pilled atheist friends that christianity is the only hope the west has against the threat of islam?
need some good points to lay out because they are very anti-religion

Other urls found in this thread:

uncommondescent.com/evolution/dinesh-dsouza-as-an-example-of-why-so-many-christian-intellectuals-accept-evolution/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're probably not gonna have much luck converting them to christianity. try converting them into some kind of pseudo spirituality that upholds moral standards

personally, i'm a huge conglomerate of the buddhism,hindu,Taoism/Hermeticism/Spiritualism/Sikhism/Christian/Confucianism

Tell them that there are worse things you can be than wrong. That's the thought I had that made me realize Christians aren't my enemies.

stupid argument though. they'll just say that "well what about the other thousands of Gods XDD"

jesus those arguments are so overused, they always argue stuff like this

If they're the type that get off on being atheists, you won't have any luck at all. They'll revert to talking shit and trying to make themselves feel superior.

You cant , i have been a atheist for 35 years and no one could convert me

When you go atheist, you can't just convert people. Also not with buzzwords like "edgy" and "bluepilled".

I believe in science.

You don't have to convert atheists to defeat islam. You just need to red pill them about the dangers of Sharia'h law.

What makes you think atheists like Islam? Just because someone rips on Christianity doesn't mean they support Islam.

Clearly he thinks his atheist friend doesn't like islam, otherwise it wouldn't be a "threat", would it?

If you overtly try and convert your friend, you're a fedora faggot. Period.

Your only hope is to awaken him to just how bad islam is, if he doesn't already know.

We dont have to be more christian to win in our fight against islam, we cant however be relativist and think all religions are equal or equally bad. look at the Czech btw, based and non religious. My self i am Atheist/agnostic in the sense that there might be some kind of energy controlling everything, an afterlife maybe even similar to a DMT trip. Idk but i sense that there might be something.. anyways..you edgy cunts strawmaning and thinking every atheist/agnostic is some kind of fedora tipper is pathetic. Each person can believe what they want.. though if they are pro-shariah muslims (aka real muslim) they have no place in our lands. Focus on the fight vs islam and leftists instead.

I'm not trying to convert anyone, I'm trying to make it clear to them that without christianity europe would be already a caliphate, and that we should be at least working together against a common menace

>"If you think God exists then you're a retard"
>"Can you prove he doesn't?"
>"You can't prove a negative, retard"
>"So your belief is just as faith based as a religion?"
>"No, retard! I don't believe some skyman created the Universe!"
>"No, you think the Universe came from nothing which is even more impossible"
>"FUCK OFF SKYFAIRY RETARD!"

They hate it when you show they're hypocrites and are just the opposite of the same coin. The only difference is they're on the highway to Hell already. They claim how much they love freethinking and logic until you actually use it against them.

Yes but many atheists are also pseudo-intellectual leftist douchebags that spot out the "Islam is a religion of peace" garbage rhetoric.

OP has to simply convince them Islam is worse than Christianity. Shouldn't be too hard

Though I hate this type of reasoning it is the best.

What has atheism achived?

And what has christianity?

Compare birth rates, voting patterns. As well as what Christian nations and Atheist nations have achieved.

Well I said MY friends who are atheists are edgy as fuck, I didn't say every atheist is a fedora

This is exactly what atheists hate about religion. Trying to force your beliefs on them won't work.

I feel like religious people only try and force their shitty beliefs on those around them as a form of self assurance. Becuase deep down they really don't believe in this nonsense themselves.

>leafs

You christians need to realize that atheists (i mean atheists that are not miltants autistic tippers wanting to point out how people should not be able to have some spirituality) are not your enemies. Ppl of all religions and worldvievs should all just bond together against islam. Also just realize how fucked the thought of atheist not having any morals is.

>are not your enemies

Yes with those birth rates and voting patters they are totally our allies goy.

You don't. I'm an atheist and I don't appreciate when people try to convert me or say I'm wrong. You'll only push them away.
On the other hand, I've met many Christians who have been good to me, and I don't like how atheists usually give people shit just for choosing a belief system. I think people should be free to practice their belief, just in the same way I'm allowed to not have a belief system.
That being said, Muslims aren't people and don't deserve really any respect. If your atheist friends don't think Islam is a problem, but Christianity is, you should just cut them off. There's no saving them.

Edit: replied to wrong guy

>how can i convince my edgy, blue-pilled atheist friends that christianity is the only hope the west has against the threat of islam?

lmao this has never been the case.

All the refugees in America have gotten settled by the fucking Christians.

Christians are the most split religion between republicans and democrats

well memed, you sure made me really think about starting to believe

if you argue like that do the world a favor and suck on a 9mm

jesus christ

Hope this can help OP

uncommondescent.com/evolution/dinesh-dsouza-as-an-example-of-why-so-many-christian-intellectuals-accept-evolution/

But ye desu I think it'd be better to make Islam look bad than to bring him to Christianity atm

Drop the redpill on mudslimes for him, that's the most important step

Yet Atheists are primarily democrat. And only have 1 kid per family.

>>"So your belief is just as faith based as a religion?"
Not all religions require the same amount of faith, though. Not all religions make predictions on reality.

Fire and brimstone.

I am not trying to make you believe. Trying to get a nihilist to believe something is almost impossible without extreme measures.

Instead the best course of action is to enforce atheists to go to Church, participate in religious activities and other stuff in a purely Confucian way of maintaining tradition and ritual.

>Instead the best course of action is to enforce atheists to go to Church, participate in religious activities and other stuff in a purely Confucian way of maintaining tradition and ritual
So you're forcing people to be part of your cult. Not going to happen. You're really not any better than Islam. I hope you get robbed and shot.

>So you're forcing people to be part of your cult. Not going to happen. You're really not any better than Islam. I hope you get robbed and shot.

Preserving tradition, taboo and ritual is the best way to prevent societal decay.

Bitching and whining about not wanting to do that just shows how childish and lazy you are. Putting your own comfort ahead of your nation, your people and your culture.

Frankly speaking I don't care about feefees. Especially those of human scum. If it takes using law enforcement for people to maintain tradition, taboo, ritual and by extent culture then it must be done.

@87651280
>Especially those of human scum
wew I almost thought you were serious. No more (you)'s for you.

Another question, Why do you think christianity is the answer?

Isn't it obvious christianity has failed? You'll say "no, marxism destroyed the west".... But what's to stop it from happening again?

I contend that the marxism meme is well evolved to subvert christian dogma.

>@
>Oy vey goym you discovered how much of a wasted of oxygen I am
>You must be a troll

Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

>they are very anti-religion
Ask them about Jews and Judaism.

See how little they even know of it.

I told them how israel literally didn't exist before WW2 ended and how the owners of both the fed, hollywood and mainstream, they obviously couldn't find a counterargument so I was just labeled anti-jew and schizophrenic

mainstream media*

The only way your (((friends))) get redpilled is if they get jewed or experience true diversity.

I would say just find new ones.

Find new friends user. They'll find out sooner or later.

Why would anyone follow a literal Jew religion? Christians are kikes 2.0

how can they convince you that morals, principles and integrety is what matters not ANOTHER theist institution.