Meme magic

its been a few days since Sup Forums used meme'd trump to the presidency and since then several people have talked about how we should tap into some of that meme magic to bring back avengers emh or spectacular spiderman back for a third season.

I also want to bring them back but i think it would be better if we start by memeing spidey and mj back together

> from an executive point of view bringing back an old cartoon because people on the internet really like it looks like a risky move
> who ever holds the production rights to avengers emh and spectacular spiderman is probably going to wait to see how young justice does before they start making plans to bring them back
> it's pretty well known that everyone hated OMD
> alot of people are starting to get tired of slot's shit
> the stuff that dc rebirth has been doing with superman and batman shows that it can be possible for characters to evolve so they dont need to keep repeating the same stories over and over again
> with renew your vows being released again this can be an opportunity to send the message that we're tired of all the bullshit stories and want the spiderfam back

Meme magic is like a personal army, in that Sup Forums is not that.

You can't just ask people to start jacking off over sigils to get what YOU want. You have to be the first one out there jacking it.

And if you can't or don't want to jack off, then throw a chair at a convention or something.

>"meme magic"
>sitting in front of Sup Forums for sixteen hours a day posting cartoon frog images and calling people cucks
that's how it works. i'm smart

no one like you slott

I'm starting to unironicaly believe in meme magic.

Maybe Morrison is right.

Meme magic is just a new name for chaos magic. If you read up on it, you'll find that memes are essentially the same thing as sigils: Images and symbols that can be easily replicated, but hold greater meaning in certain contexts.

If you truly wish wield this power, know that there will be consequences.

You have been warned.

>tfw Morrison isn't writing comics recently because he's been in a magical battle to try to save us.

Doobies confirm it.

It isn't magic. Humanity is simply unlocking it's psionic potential through the use of Memes. Soon, the meta-mind of humanity will rear itself and we shall all be united.

This.
I and a few others tried to burn symbols to get Constantine renewed for a second season in spring of 2015. It did not work but we managed to get him cameo'd on Arrow. It always takes a lot of people.

You got Renew Your Vows and that's as far as you'll ever get. Contrary to the USA, Marvel isn't a democracy and it has been proven that even if no one buys their books, they won't change a damn thing, except maybe their scam strategy.

MJfags you're getting desperate. I'd feared that RYV will just further fuel your autism and sadly I was right.

This.
>but if RYV is popular they'll bring it in 616!
They won't. They'll be glad that the book is selling good in its own universe and they'll keep it that way.

What does that red lightning mean? Are the writers making a subtle Trump reference?

I'm cool with RYV

Good thing I'm not a Feliciafag they way she's been treated really sucks. Being written by Kate Leth and reduced to a c list petty villain after getting slotted.

>burning symbols
You were supposed to jack off to them first, THEN burn them.

One of these days I've got to make a copypasta of links to PDFs to download for chaos magic basics.

its a cockblock

The USA is a democratic republic, not a straight democracy.

Don't forget to include Morrison's pdf on pop magic!

There's always one moron who has to say this...

Meme magic cannot be "used" meme magic strikes those who are worthy. Much like it has struck Trump. Much like it has struck me with these trips. Check'em

>wanting spidey back with marijuana when Gwen is back

fucking casuals

you dont really get meme magic now do you

>Gwen is back
Clones don't count and you know it. If they did, Peter would have given a shit about any of the half dozen other Gwen clones that Jackal has made.

>He's losing

There isn't as much investment in Sup Forums.

Kek placed his power within Trump and Sup Forums because they were the bringers of chaos. The jews thought victory was impossible. Trump's victory forced Soros' hand and now we have chimpouts in every major city in the US.

Shh let them have their illusion of control. It's the only way some people can survive in the world.

He's right though. The three branches of government and the federal system of checks and balances between them, as well as between federal powers and state powers, were meant to ensure the rights of the minority against hostile majorities.

That's the main point of the Electoral College, to make sure that the whole country counts in elections for government rather than just dense, urban population centers.

not knowing how meme magic works is the only way some people can survive in the world?

why did marvel ruin this