Actual science says its not

Actual science says its not.

Nigger culture is what causes all this shit
and nigger culture is brought from africa

Being a mess of cancer and slop that allowed to evolve

The best way is selective breeding. Prevent all blacks with IQs of 100 or under from breeding. This will create a nigger race of people with average IQs of well over 100, since having 100 as the low point means the average of the survivors will be well over 100. This will, of course necessitate the elimination of about 80% of blacks, but will be well worth it. The only drawback is that it might just result in us having more intelligent criminals and welfare parasites. But, there will be a lot fewer of them.

So all of them?

Today OP faces facts.

Will they investigate and take scientific results at face value, or will they go with feelings and emotions.

Pic related.

I can do this all day.

Sci is a joke. I went there to discuss synthesizing crude oil from algae abd they were totally out of their league.

Haven't been back since. I honestly don't know what goes on in that board, but I don't care.

Cute bunny. Have a potato cam picture of mine

dont listen to sci on these issues

most of them are leftard highschoolers who think they understand the world

can somebody explain to me why neanderthal DNA would make people smarter? the only reasoning i can find is that neanderthals had larger skulls

>"africa is a shithole!"
And it would be less shitty if South Rhodesia was still Soith Rhodesia. Africans live in a harsh yet fertile land with an abundance of natural resources, but for some reason whitey and china are the only ones that can introduce modern agriculture to that hellhole.

>some bushmen are self reliant
I'd like to see them explain aboriginals, nature's mistake.

damn son don't post about that shit you'll end up getting murdered for your oil

But culture is genetics expressed

>fertile land
>natural resources

Culture is just the PC term for "race based behavior"

The larger skull thing is probably the main reason. There is a correlation, although somewhat weak, between brain size and iq.

Africans had those resources for millenia and still did nothing with them.

And they still have an abundance of resources. The continent of Africa hasn't been bled dry. If it were, China wouldn't be trying to colonize it now.

>somebody made a smug-ass comic
>it must be the truth

yes, but i just read an article that said neanderthals divert more brainpower to visual stimuli and also to controlling their larger body mass, and developed personal survival rather than social survival.

this would imply that africans are more social and community-based, and divert more energy to perception as opposed to direct visual stimuli

which millenia? you mean the last one where africa was owned by britain, france, italy and spain?

or the one before that when there were romans?

>posting a world map without explaining what it means
fuck off

go back to facebook, faggot.

It doesn't necessarily imply that, the base could be the same for both with one spreading its focus too other things

It is a fact that Africans naturally formed larger communities, but this has only created a pack mentality, an environment of theft, fighting, competition for resources, and low agency and subservience from 99% of them.

>also to controlling their larger body mass
Your fine motor controls are in the frontal lobe, which is also associated with decision-making and memory.

Their culture is shit because they are shit.

Different cultures produce different preferences in partners. Thus, they look for different things in a mate and favor different genes. These genes then are intertwined with culture.

Neanderthals also had a different set of circumstances to contend with.

You need an intelligence a couple standard deviations higher than other hominids to survive in their environment.