Is there another level above this? Is it conceivable that this thing is yet another puppet to something else?

Is there another level above this? Is it conceivable that this thing is yet another puppet to something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fGGGsT2M
biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/2-15.htm
biblehub.com/exodus/20-4.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#12m05s
shoebat.com/2016/08/13/the-key-to-unlocking-the-secret-image-of-guadalupe-a-first-of-its-kind-research-in-history-revealing-hidden-code-in-the-image-that-will-end-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a puppet to the Rothschilds. They are on almost on equal footing, but he is simply their front guy.

George Soros.

what about Henry Kissinger

fpbp

Rotschilds basically by hijacking the production of money and creating the modern stockmarket they have not worked a day in their life.. why

Because they siphon off every dollar you make, every yen you make every ruble, every dinara every single hard work that you do they take a percentage of..

The rotschilds are worth far over 500 trillion and few even know they exist.. they are the jewish masters, the state of israel is not the state of israel, it is the rotschild state of israel.

What is their motivation is unclear.. do they wish hazrat mahdi to appear (the islamic messiah), the right hand of the guardian cherub imprisoned.. It is also unclear if they are even pro the general jew at all.. But they live a life of luxury.. and have credit cards where they deduct but the balance doesn't change.

They are the primary handlers when it comes to jewish powers.. there's noone over them with regards to jews. What is above them is pure speculation.

Rotschild is as close as you get to jewish kingmakers. They act like a phantom yet has their hands in everything.. there's no want or need they desire that they could not get from siphoning off the collective backs of humanity especially the europeans which was why they latched onto them like a parasite.

These are the exact people hitler was really after. And if hazrat mahdi appears, the first ones to go, so i'm not sure why they want him to appear unless they have procured an allegiance somehow.

Mahdi is a singular emperor that muslims await for to corronate supreme emperor over all 1.6 billion muslims.

How did they get so smart to rule over the whole world?

pastebin.com/fGGGsT2M banks operated or directly influenced by the rotschilds.

Aliens

They're trying to raise us so we can fit into the intergalactic world

when you control the issuance of currency i don't care who writes their laws.

Imagine taking a percentage of every single thing any worker produces.

>how did they get so smart
it's not smart it's deviousness.. go to the bloodline and make yourself the bloodline. and collect your fee for every drop produced.

rothschilds are at the very top, but they take the limelight off other powerful families who stand right beside them (e.g., warburg, oppenheimer, schiff)

One thing to understand, both the rotschild jews and the muslims worship saturn specifically the saturn north pole.. pic related. average jew probably do not even realize this.. modern judaism is saturnalian cult whereas islam is saturnalian empire system that only works with an emperor, the muslims world is calling out for that right now for the caliph mahdi to arrive.. order out of chaos he arrives in a massive muslim on muslim civil war to subjugate all factions unto him and rule with peace as a singular emperor for 7-8 years.

basically ass in air "al mahdi rasullah allah what is your command"

they do not have benevolent intent. but i'm not convinced they're malevolent. they just serve themselves, and accumulate power, without regard for the consequences. they are parasites without any high goals.

if they succeed in fucking everything up on earth, their next goal will probably be to conquer the universe with usury, and transmute all matter into the usuriverse into shekels.

>saturn
Is that where the black rock comes from?

a little known fact the quoraysh a jewish tribe ruled mecca before muhammad was there, and they dishonored muhammad but not permitting him to do the dance around the kaaba resembling the saturn storm.. so he make false peace treaty with them called the treaty of hudabadaiyah aka the hudna.. gathered an army and took mecca by force and slaughtered them, and placed the black stone meteorite at corner of the saturn cube and called it yamin allah (right hand of allah) who will come alive and testify positively towards those who touched it with sincerity.. the cherubs right hand guy.. as jesus is right hand of god in bible, so does the cherub have his right hand man.

furthermore the 33 degrees of freemasonry.. you have to understand.. the normal solar calendar follows seasons.. but both islam and judaism follows lunar calendar. They both merge every 33 years.. rosh hashana and ramadan merge.. the mahdi is said to be half israelite but in lineage of muhammad.

To appear at kaaba when.. at age of 40 or looking like 40 but advanced of age, looking like a child in his face etc. jesus died 33 + 7 this is the new cornerstone they expect. Ofcourse if you know the bible you go alert alert something is very wrong here.. but they do not recognize jesus as messiah.

All roads lead to Rome

>they both merge ever 33 years
Requires further explanation.. since the jew calendar observes seasons and fits that in, and islamic lunar calendar is strict 354 days they only merge every 33 years. Hence the 33rd degree

Jews were the chosen race to be the intermediary that powerful demons used to interact with this physical reality plane. Of course, they also have Draconian reptilians that they go through first, but those guys can't exactly show themselves in public, can they? Well, some of them. As for Rothschilds, yeah they're pretty high up, they have a certain kind of DNA, but they are not full blown shapeshifters or stuff like that, so yes there are a lot of levels above them and also a ton that we don't know that are alongside them( we don't know their names )

Look up the failed fascist coup in America in 1934. There is much they do not want you to know.

Beware: following this to the modern day is pretty much the ultimate blackpill.
Also watch JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Mans Trick

elites - the face of power and money. The media personalities and politicians we see every day. Romney, Anderson Cooper etc
Elites - those who wish to believe themselves to be money and power. Koch brothers, Soros etc.
ELITES - True power, exists transcurrency. There's currently a war between eastern and western families.

This is why I still fuck with the UK.

I know some stuff but never knew this.

He looks like he's about to shed his skin.

Go to x, you're totally wrong.. the serpent in garden of eden is not a reptilian.. let me show it to you.

in ezekiel 28 isaiah 14 is a good clue to who he is and what happened to him, it's shown there that he's not a seraph, people who claim that just grab that out of thin air.. But he's said to be a guardian cherub and how do we know it's talking about the fallen angel himself? because it says he was in the garden of god.. who was in the garden of god, 3 people in the allegory, adam and eve and the serpent.. ah, so we know now the serpent is a metaphor for striking from behind, or being sneaky.. and he didn't look like that.. How do we know that, because his appearance is explained, he looks very beautiful and adorned with all kinds of gems and precious stones. like a peacock.. this luminous being.. perfect in all his ways till a flaw was discovered in him (see job) and he sinned and became a mass murderer, it calls him the murderer from the beginning (he's from the beginning, before man existed). So he leads some rebellion against god and apparently a guardian cherub is a pretty high title because he has angels as his subordinates who then get BTFO and he gets put in prison and that's where the information kind of ends other than he's in a bottomless pit since he's called the angel of the bottomless pit.

cast into a hypercube in saturn with infinite spatial dimensions, the perfect prison..

3d cubes in every direction an actual 4d construct is impossible to represent but a tesseract is the closest.. Only way out is by those who made it.. since the exit is infinite spatially and sealed.. it's impossible (bottomless pit) unless it collapses from infinity unto itself and the final 3d cube inherits the exit.

They are obsessed with it because they think he can show them things to defy the almighty. 322 is same thing, genesis 3:22.

The $500 trillion is a meme.

There's only $200-250T of wealth on this planet.

The planet is worth ~$5quadrillion

yes, the real redpill is soros is just a tool of the papacy. Go right to the vatican, that is who actually controls the banks

He looks like he had a botched face transplant from a rat

What has the eternal god said about the jews.. well jesus he was first who be you you're not of abraham!

biblehub.com/1_thessalonians/2-15.htm
who killed both the Lord Jesus and the prophets and persecuted us; they displease God and are hostile to everyone,

hindering us from telling the Gentiles how they may be saved. As a result, they continue to heap up their sins to full capacity; the utmost wrath has come upon them.…"

But they are trying to destroy the lineage of the actual ancient israelites (the 10 lost houses) jesus said this himself aswell when a women asked him please count me among you but he said i am not come for you but for the lost sheep of the house of israel have i come.. (the very same dominating christianity today, they had forgotten who they were and became christian)

But she was grafted unto the rod.

It is from these that god will appoint 7 kings and 8 princely men to stand against mahdi 10 kingdoms under his singular rule. (joel 3 micah 5).

And god himself will come with 10.000 holy ones in the clouds to settle the dispute that has plagued humanity and caused it to fall. Via his son whom he has given authority as supreme judge over earth.

Danish Saturn redpill user, do you keep OC pasta ready for these kinds of threads? If so, can you pastebin a dump of all your OC pasta?

Also how did the ancient elite originally find out that the north pole of Saturn was revealing a hexagonal shape, or that Saturn even existed at all?

Also, do you think there are any secrets in Earth's poles?

Tell me when you heard that in church.. "ok today we're going to discuss how god raises 7 kings and 8 princely men that will stand against the beast empire.. open your bible to joel 3 micah 5" never.. the church has fallen astray..

"and this would not occur except there come a great falling away first for the man of sin to be revealed".. sin/suen.. bel the moongod and the servant of saturn.. the black star, the black stone meteorite. Bel will bow, neebo stoops.

i'm aware of this. where did i say that lucifer was reptilian?relax dude. i'm just saying high ranking demons utilize them, they order the jews around. if he is in the saturn hypercube he definitely still has the ability to contact others.

sumerians had a working model of the entire solar system before they could even identify one planet

i assume the elite were just aware of it, through astral projection, or just being told about it

Reptillians. He is just a errand jew boy pushing their agenda.

I really need to do that instead of this for future reference. Good advice.

>how did the ancient elite find out that the north pole of saturn was revealing hexagon shape..

Consider this..
Every single beast empire in the bible was a saturnalian empire with two deities representing crescent and star. And cube in some cases. Here is list.
Egypt, assyria, babylon, medo persia, greece, rome, caliphate 1 (mortal headwound 1924)
Here are example of deities. Isis crescent horus star serpent in front recieving worship. Apis bull/golden calf same thing. Molech crescent star remphan, baal star asteroth crescent, diana crescent forehead appollyon star, artemis crescent image that fell from zeus star. Allah crescent, star (muhammad), Allah crescent, star (mahdi).

Direct violation of exodus biblehub.com/exodus/20-4.htm

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above" and continues from there.

saturn became in greek mythology chronos trapped in tartarus to contain him.

My church was bad. They had weird ceremonies, like a giant 10 meter tall blue head covered in shimmering sequins, which they'd make hover in front of the congregation with a pulley system, and then dry ice smoke would come out of its mouth with frightening flashing lights behind it, and they'd make it speak in a booming voice through an audio system as if it were God. This was in the early 90s.

A lot of churches around here shamelessly have "Zion" in their actual church name. I wouldn't know where to look for a good church here

WE

some busty 30 something yo woman

I'm sure there's some super secret committee of people who we have no idea exist and they are the true rulers of the world.

They want you to believe that the biblical god is like some total clown that just lets the entire beast empire take over the entire world and your exit ticket is death, nothing could be further from the truth..

No he brings up direct opposition against it that defies it when it declares war.. and additionally 3 of the 10 under mahdi are plucked out by the root, since they are more powerful than the 7 kings and 8 princely men if they were 10 it becomes 7 vs 7.. a standoff that god decides the hour in which they arrive.. the 10.000 that appear in the clouds so that everyone on the earth nomatter where will see them arrive.

And then proceed to btfo of that empire, lebanon is directly mentioned saying it will not fall by human hand as an example.

the antichrist is called cedar of lebanon (territory which worshipped him as god in the past).

>The rotschilds are worth far over 500 trillion and few even know they exist

That's retarded.

Also, everyone knows of the Rothschilds because everyone's spamming that image.

and also egypt the lord rides on a swift cloud and he comes into egypt.. what's he doing melting the idols of marduk (possibly the pyramids).

Who are the edomites, jacob have i loved but esau have i hated.. where is edom in the bible.. from teman to dedan (today yemen to saudi arabia.. al arabia et al) where is egypt.. a stonethrow into africa.. ruled from there.. they were depicted as ruddish.. what does edomite mean.. the red/ruddish. Massive empire in worship of the guardian cherub, first beast empire to directly be punished by the cloud army in old testament. By maintaining the worship of him post flood and the advanced knowledge he taught mankind which they were not supposed to have.. egypt fell and became so weak that in 25th dynasty even the kushite niggers invaded it and adopted pharaonic system.

Top kek

Everything.

Thank fuck this is satire.

I might give that thought the time of day if the Vatican had any relevance whatsoever today

Jacob are the christians, and its very clear that jacob is among the gentiles (the nations). each tribe of israel (how you locate the lost ones) are associated with a gemstone and the new jerusalem is who is at which gate.. they are assembled in triads.. one bannerhead 2 subordinates in each cardinal direction. One is tasked specifically to be a serpent by the wayside (everything they touch they call their tribal name) to make house of israel (millions upon millions of people) know who they are.. house of israel != state of israel.

Give it a watch, do some of your own research, its your personal quest for knowledge. Even if you dont believe it, its worth a watch.

satan maybe?

Me. But you don't need to know who I am. World war 3 will begin next year, I hope you're in shape.

You're mistaken.
I was simply reinforcing your point. Everything has been trick for a century or two now.

Dan = judgement leader of tribe of naphtali and asher. leader of northern congregation the warriors of the "HOUSE" of israel, not the state of israel. who had forgotten themselves who they were and turned pagan..

Why jesus said i do not come for you woman but for the lost sheep of the house of israel i have come.. (12 tribes in total + levites who were not allotted land) ordained even with orders as early as in genesis.. to place themselves for the final confrontation.

Pure coincidence europeans have been like colossus carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders uplifting civilization.

Pure coincidence the jews are trying to debase exactly those bloodlines.. nothing to see here, move along.. shut it down. The europeans do not know who they are they do not remember.

>Quoting (((scripture))) as evidence

The reason they all have those symbols is because they all came from one place, Babylon.

The best alternate explanation with the ancient obsession with Saturn is that Saturn used to be closer to Earth, or Mars or whatever planet we came from. People thought it was a second sun and worshipped it. That's why ancient Egyptian symbols for the sun have like two crescent wings around it because that's how it actually looked like in the sky when Saturn was in front of the sun.

The crescent does not originate from the moon because the moon doesn't have double crescents. Finally, that was the last world order. If taken literally, we are living in the New World Order because the world on which we live was actually moved by an advanced civilization for whatever reason, maybe a cataclysmic event.

Dan is like lions welp (where jesus is the roaring lion of the tribe of judah) that lept from bashan, the 3 lions, you find 3 lions in battle crest all over the place in europe. Dan will provide justice for the house of israel as one of the tribes of israel.

We wuz Jews and shit?

E.G ford and other american corporations sued the US government for destroying their factories in Germany, and won the lawsuit.
The trucks that rolled into France with the armoured spearheads were Ford trucks. American companies helped pay for and build the infrastructure around Birkenau, Auschwitz etc to make use of the labour. This is where the 'le holocaust didnt happen' meme comes from because why would you unecessarily reduce your own labour force?

Up to you man watch it or dont.

Fair enough, my bad pal

see committee of 300 and also the council of 13

Nah, no issue mate.
I'll definitely watch your documentary, I promise.

house of israel =! state of israel

House of israel as jesus calls it aswell means all 12 tribes + levites hundreds of millions of people.

Meanwhile the "chosen" who follow saturn are trying to fuck europeans up, gee i wonder why..

Also who gave muhammad his marching orders.. oh yeah "angel gabriel in a cave causing him physical pain"

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y#12m05s just watch.. the islamic caliphates as instituted by muhammad.. walk right across the outer edge of north africa as if it weren't even there "fuck you piss off" africa mineral rich and rich in all kinds of things, acted as if it wasn't even there, started hammering spain and france, gee i wonder what they were looking for.

If you can see the power, it's not the power.

You don't really want to know

Pawn of the demiurge.

For the tribes of israel a little clue highpriest aarons breastplate that assign gemstones to each tribe tasked with specific things, and also the final configuration of the new jerusalem descending who is at which gate. by associating the gemstones to each gate, each gate a triad with bannerhead. that also reveals a lot of other things.. but just so you get the basic gist of it.

Why were the 12 tribes and the levites tasked that the false jews pretend to be with jesus already said were not of abraham.. they were tasked to undo the works of the devil.. jesus came to undo the works of the devil.. he put them away from the trouble... to preserve the true doctrine..

Where are all the beast empires mentioned in the bible.. middle east.. where does jesus appear middle east.. where is the final confrontation.. middle east, where is the final beast empire middle east.. and north africa.

Every single nation that god mentions specifically destroyed on the day of the lord is a muslim nation.. (north africa and middle east) and mentions it by old geographic names.. purely coincidence.

"it's USA" no! haha.. all the past empires all nations involved in that area of edom and the surrounding area they come back all of the nations involved for one last time..

Almost definitely.
It's the hyperkikes who stay completely out of the media that you have to watch out for.

Consider that the bible is very allegorical even things that were interpreted as true the bible specifies are allegorical like that 90 year old having a kid or whatever.. sorry for inaccurate but it was symbol relating to some other stuff..

Anyways.. god tells the tribes of israel that they're going to be lead to the land of milk and honey.. there's no such thing in state of israel it's a fucking nomans land, it's fucking nothing..

But it was because he was eradicating the nephilim remnants that had survived the flood that had their main territory near mount hermon, where the watchers descended. Then after those were exterminated he lead them to lands of milk and honey (sounds a lot like europe doesn't it, fertile lands lots of rain.. lots of good stuff).

The state of israel holds a strategic position that is it.. what is the position, it is a thorn right in the middle of every nation involved in previous beast empires mentioned in the bible trying to reform themselves into an empire..

They're trying to force God's hand.

So the state we call israel today, is literally in the midst of the previous beast empire nations, being an asshole to them to stop them from reforming.

Other than that is has no value except that is where from jesus will rule to overthrow the power of the guardian cherub. and stomp on it.

lady of guadalluppe.. shoebat.com/2016/08/13/the-key-to-unlocking-the-secret-image-of-guadalupe-a-first-of-its-kind-research-in-history-revealing-hidden-code-in-the-image-that-will-end-islam/

It's the woman of revelations with 12 stars (the 12 tribes of israel) that are stepping on the crescent, she's the woman that gave birth to jesus symbolizing the church the messiah created.

That fled by the wings of the eagle from the dragon in the middle east that tried to consume her seed.. Europe became christian. The lost sheep that jesus came for were re-initiated from their lost position.

It even also describes that after the naval battles of leponto and many other attempts to destroy the seed of abraham and the 12 tribes.. that the dragon tries another trick.. it spews rivers out of its mouth what is the dragon türkei the house of the ottomans (scarlet beast).. where pergamon and meschec and tubal (gog and magog chief prince of meshec and tubal, it's not russia it's the lower part) is, the immigration (hijrah for the cause of allah), but this flood will be swallowed up by the ground and be ultimately unsuccessful.

enraged the dragon will go after the seed of the woman within its midsts (persecution of christians in the middle east).
US christians think persecution means oh i stubbed my toe, or someone said oh i think christianity is bullshit, no that's not biblical persecution darling.. persecution is when they want to kill you for simply believing in it..

It's our duty to help these it's part of why we were setup..

And we are silent.. we watch as millions of muslims enter our nations.. and the christian refugees we don't hear a peep about.. Perhaps just a suggestion.. we should try to nudge that a little bit..

By some way I can almost understand why they do, looking at how people scoff so easily to propaganda or become so easily manipulated that you can make them speak against their own future and make them do your own little dance. I think if I've really learnt anything is that people are cattle, and that makes it so easy to abuse them and that's not just because it makes you hate them.

As understandable as that may seem you must also see equally that they have a punishment for their transgressions in due.

"For you, brothers, became imitators of the churches of God in Judea that are in Christ Jesus. You suffered from your own countrymen the very things they suffered from the Jews, 15who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and drove us out as well. They are displeasing to God and hostile to all men, 16hindering us from telling the Gentiles how they may be saved. As a result, they continue to heap up their sins to full capacity; the utmost wrath has come upon them.…"

Heaping their sins up to the utmost capacity is not something you want to do..

The mahdi will destroy most of them and he makes peace with a remnant of them and forgives them.. Muslims literally expect the mahdi to eradicate every single muslim that breathes air in the state of israel. Literally in qur'an sira and hadiths inspite massive volumes by percentage there is more jew hatred of EACH.. than mein kampf. wrap your head around that one.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie (saturn worship); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.".

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed (house israel), saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure."

Even mentions the previous bands, the edomites (yemen to saudi arabia) and ishmaelites hagrites and others.. (that's arabia et al and middle east).

You want to go against my annointed, i will stand against you..

"10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

The son of gods authority flows from the heavenly father that has given him authority to judge the whole of the earth, noone goes to the father except through him.. and they are one through the holy spirit. Connected as an undivided chain.

Fuck off with your religious stuff.

That has instructed you to worship the son with the same presence as the father has, why.. because god has appointed the son to judge over earth.. so he is the right hand of god.

He who has not the son has not the father he who has the son has the father also.

>but he doesn't know the hour of when the arrival will occur

It's a matter of authority not of disconnectedness, the son derives his authority from the father, the son cannot exist without the father, the son the messiah is given judgement over all the earth but he does not decide when it occurs. That is reserved to the father.

And corronated as tribes under him after the judgement into a kingdom that is not frail and cannot be broken. Mankind entering the kingdom of heaven. The cherubs defilement undone and new and more glorious bodies created for us.. because the body of sin cannot enter into the kingdom..

>fuck off with religious stuff
>is there another level above this?
are you an immigrant cause dutch are usually pretty smart and you sure aren't.

large part of dutch lands were actually through land reclamation dutch were inventive as brilliant as few (see holland). And also participated quite substantially to civilization.. way too underrated..

But achmed maybe you should take a hike back to where you come from or atleast try to have some inkling of what you're doing.

that monstrocity is a puppet to satan

>you sure aren't

Except that I study mathematics in university.

Look at yourself man, you've taken over the entire thread with your bullshit.

No, but there's other final bosses.

There's still Prince Harry, Evelyn, and Soros.

The word of god.. created or uncreated.. how can god die.. good question.. Is the word of god created or uncreated.. Is it eternal or does it ever take a physical form..

>yes it takes physical form in text of gods law
Okay, so you have just admitted to that jesus can be the word of god in the flesh emmisary of the fathers will to die and yet show mankind that they can live again and to not fear death.. where is your argument? :)

>is the qur'an.. created or uncreated?
The qu'ran has also dual natures.. one is as entering as qur'an.. can the qur'an be physically destroyed.. Yes they say.. ok.. so the qur'an has dual nature.. one is as the qur'an another is the eternal law of allah.. right?
>yes

Ok so the qur'an the eternal word of god when entering a physical form can be destroyed but the eternal word of allah is not destroyed..
>yes
Ok so where is your argument for jesus not being the word of god because he was killed yet ressurected? :)
>i don't know
:D
are you ready to accept jesus christ as your lord and saviour? :D

I feel so bad for him. Look at him. Look how unnaturally old he is. He should have been dead ages ago. But because of his vast wealth he can cling onto being "alive". He's so afraid of death it's saddening.

Not fearing death will literally set you free. He is as shackled as most of Sup Forums thinks they are because they do not possess wealth. Possess life instead and live happily and fully and embrace death when you see it.

>Listen here goy thats just conspiracy talk. Dont forget the 6 bajillion.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

>it's easier for a rich man to enter heaven than a camel entering the eye of a needle. - the post.

>he's as shackled as pol
Evenmore, he knows what he has done, but he thinks he can escape judgement for his deeds. Wickedness is only truly revealed when they think they are getting away with it..

>let the tares be amongst the wheat and let them gather unto the harvest and in that time i will send my angels (reapers) and they will gather the wheat into my barn and gather the tares to burn them with fire.

You know, this guy...I am starting to respect him, as an enemy perhaps. But learning a little bit of him and how much he does, how much he controls. I gotta develop some respect for him.

This dude is powerful as heck. He also seems to be quite consistent as an evil entity. Though he may...perhaps not, delude himself of his own thoughts. His actions against the white race are powerful as heck. Exploiting any and all weaknesses.

This dude is a genius level enemy. And from some angle, if we werent enemies, I would respect his efforts and abilities as a person.

So in a way, I am setting this dude up in my mind as a person of respect, as you would putin or trump, or a different world leader.

There still may be people sitting behind him, the rothchilds or whatever. But I think that they are bold enough to step into the foreground. They no longer give a flying fuck about being in the shadow, so it seems.

They could have made a much bigger fuss about the DNC, about the leaks or whatever. But they didnt. They are rolling with the punches, they are trying out different tactics, they are still in the foreground.

So, megajew, I kinda respect you.

matthew 13 parable
>wtf does that mean explain is to us
the seed is the field of man, the wheat are the children of the kingdom, the tares are the children/followers of the wicked one and the reapers are the angels. As any tree that does not carry good fruit, they are hewn down and cast into the fire..

But with mercy the angels ask him.. do you not sow good seed in your field, howcome it now has tares..

An enemy has done this (serpent striking unawares) a chief guardian cherub did this..

>but would you have us gather them now to destroy them all since the seed has been corrupted?
>no let both grow unto the harvest and then let them reveal themselves by their own doing
come out from amongst them and be seperate..

This is where god became redeemer and saw that it was not the fault of man itself but of the cherub that had mislead man. And sent his son the redeemer to set us free, undo the works of the devil, and lead us into our rightful place as were meant for us all along.

they have plenty of time to repent.. when the clock strikes.. the reclamation of earth from the tares begins and its over before it even starts.

It's easy to skim past him if you aren't interested, though

Already ordained. 10.000 holy ones with yeshua leading them. All of earth no matter where you are will see them in the clouds..

jude 14 14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgement and raise the dead and judge them as they be worthy.

These assholes are way over their heads in trying to control earth they will find soon enough whom it belongs to. protip.. not them.

well to quote correctly "14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”" i paraphrased it by correlating other verses to that effect aswell.

Do you know that the earth is not going to "blow up" but there's an actual valley where he judges all the nations.. valley of jehosephat. the valley of decision for the remnant. and he puts the goats on the left and the sheep on the right and they go into the kingdom. goats is symbolic of islam of ishmael and edomites etc. resistant to listen to him even to this day they deny the son.. sheep, lost house of israel re-initiated the true house of israel and all who are grafted unto them represented with gemstones at the new jerusalem descending metaphor.

>oh no the entire world is going to end earth is going to blow up
where did you get that from, that's very interesting..

>god hates us the entire world blows up.. and some asshole emperor rules entire world, fuck god..
Seems like you go by what others told you by their own imagination..and you forgot to understand that god didn't tell you any of that.

Is precisely this issue why it says the biblical prophecies in the bible is not for personal interpretation.. why? because understanding the bible it decodes itself.. if you start using your own imagination too much guess what you go a lot of wrong and god goes.. BEEP.. you got it wrong! stop being a loudmouth!

what you do you go through all the major and minor prophets and it is like an allegory that fits the mold and they must fit perfectly.. and if you don't understand it at first, try harder..

First rule of hermeneutics.. if you don't understand a heavily encrypted message at first.. YOU'RE always wrong.. that will serve you well.

You can study your enemy's tactics and learn from him while continuing to hate him

infact that's intriguingly what the bible instructs the christians to do.. be wise like the serpent (understand islams gameplan and the false jews gameplan) but be harmless like the dove, explain to them with love how it is incorrect, but there are many spiritual gifts and some explain with fear some with other means. but the same spirit operate within them when they follow the truth of the gospel of jesus christ.

Behold i send you out as sheep admist the wolves..

yes