Why don't you people just admit you have no argument against fat acceptance, other than memes and childish name calling

Why don't you people just admit you have no argument against fat acceptance, other than memes and childish name calling.

very similar to how liberals argue, now that I think about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't care if Obamacare didn't exist, or I didn't have to pay for their emergency bypass. But since I do now I have a say, and that say is that they should lose weight to be healthy and increase their life quality, and burden taxpayers less

Sage

People can be fat if they want, I can accept that. What I can't accept is that a lifestyle that results in that kind of physical excess is healthy, and I can't accept that they are somehow beyond being joked about because of their status.

I like fat bitches, but she's too fat.

Universal healthcare.

I'm all for fat acceptance. The more fat bastards die, the easier my life will be.

I'm so sick of hearing that. It's the equivalent of those fruits that say they're straight but like trap dick.

Either you're all in, or you're out.

Yes, because as 2016 has demonstrated, everyone mutually agrees that human sexuality can only fit into one of two simple preferences.

Shouldn't you be prepping for the next earthquake?

I don't fuck fat chicks.

If shtf one day I'll try to be around fat ppl they are slow targets so I can make fast moves. They make great meat shields. If it's super cold just gut one and sleep inside it like a ton-ton. You know they gonna have some food hidden close by. Last but not least all that blubber will make good lamp oil

Keep posting

Now that is nice mate. The other one is too big. Nothing better than a nice belly to grab during sex.

No.

(You)

>I wash myself with a rag on a stick

Proxy detected

It's just unhealthy you horrid shitposter.

Yes.

Shit's unhealthy - Being overweight should automatically exclude you from taxpayer funded benefits - you chose to be unhealthy

Stop eating so many corn based products - it's what they feed livestock before market for a reason

Shopping at healthy food places is pretty expensive for poors though.

I make good money working for the Jews, so I can buy quality shit but that means we run a $300.00 grocery bill every for 3 people each week.

It's unpleasant to look at and very unhealthy.
And also a sign of lazyness since everyone can lose weight.

Sage

Unhealthy
Costs the government through less capacity to work and more reliance on healthcare
Ugly

Although a good thing fat people do is make us /fit/ cunts look extra aesthetic in the general public.

Don't shop at expensive places
Eat less
Don't be a single parent
>problem solved

you like so many others have a missconception about what healthy is. motherfucker you can buy healthy at walmart. get educated

There are plenty of healthier foods you can buy at a normal store - and they sell it to a single parent too!

Portion controls is also a big problem. When you look at what the Govt tells you an average person needs in calories a day - most people I know will gain weight on that calorie intake

The lack of daily extended physical work for most people means that you never burn that many calories

Motherfucker that "healthy" stuff at Walmart isn't really healthy, read the ingredients next time chap.

Most people accept that fat people exst, it's just nothing to strive for

This is a really good point. It's like when bernie tried to make college free. I'm not paying for someone's women's studies or liberal art class.

>Why don't you people just admit you have no argument against fat acceptance, other than memes and childish name calling.

Fat acceptance? Sure.

As soon as fat people accept that they aren't entitled to special privileges because they're fat.

Need two airplane or theater seats to sit? Pay for two damned seats.

Can't waddle the aisles at the store? The electric scooters are for disabled people, not fat people.

Too fat to fit into a crowded elevator? Don't expect people to get out or squeeze uncomfortably together to let you in. Wait for the next one.

Handicapped parking is for handicapped people. Park two or three aisles down and walk to the store like normal people do.

Since we have mandatory healthcare, it is my concern people are discouraged of any unhealthy lifestyle. If they still want to, it's their free choice, but don't expect me to support your way of draining our welfare system.

I accept that they have a right to be fat. They don't have a right to control my disgust and annoyance at them making that choice

I also don't think being fat should be covered under discrimination laws as a disability

Not really equivolent and I wish people would stop using the meme tier degrees as an argument since it reeks of misinformation.

A noticeable portion of the population is fat, at least somewhere around 1:5, but probably closer to 1:3 (they use BMI as the metric, so it's kind of a wash to use the published stats since BMI is a shitty metric).

On the other hand, those meme majors make up less than a percent of all undergrad majors in the country and are primarily offered by PRIVATE universities, which no-one is campaigning to reform financing on, other than possibly restructuring the stafford loan system that might be available to them.

The majority of undergrad degree in the US fall into "business" including: accounting, finance, marketing, PR, and advertising. This is especially true at public universities, where the humanities departments are underfunded and only have functioning grad programs if there happens to be a cult of personality around one of the professors

>what are health complications
Enjoy your heart attack and diabetes and high hospital bills.

Retard.

Fat chicks are like mopeds. Fun to ride you just don't want your friends to see

they are gross

>Fat chicks are like mopeds. Fun to ride you just don't want your friends to see

That's where you and I differ.

I'd ride a moped.

But fat girls can be fun, just like old tires.

Find a steep hill, and see if you can roll then down straight.

>WE NEED FREE HEALTHCARE!!! HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!!

>WE NEED TO ACCEPT FAT PEOPLE!!!

Pick one. Better yet, pick neither.

Fat girls really are like tires.
They burn really well.

If there was some kind of strange fad where people were injecting themselves with AIDS, would you think it is acceptable to promote acceptance of that also? There has to be a limit to tolerance.

People who are purposely making themselves unhealthy, unfit and unattractive should not be accepted.

>IF there were some strange fad
>Injecting themselves with AIDS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing