Does Sup Forums really think that these (((Jews))) have anything to do with Judaism?

Like seriously.
I'm a reformed Jewish American and I'm always baffled by Sup Forums's attempt to connect powerful jews with shit from the talmud and quotes and shit. 99% of jews in America are middle upper class just doing their shit not connected to these elites. In fact, most jews who practice are significantly less wealthy than those who don't and look down on the wealthy ones who don't practice. The reformed like myself look down upon them as well for the same reasons you do. Maybe I'm missing something but the conspiracy you see is just a bunch of masterrace ashkenazi holding positions of power and pursuing liberal goals because that's what everyone else does.
>inb4, I wonder who's behind this post
>inb4, nice try schlomo

Other urls found in this thread:

yiddishfarm.org/
socialmatter.net/2016/08/29/ascending-tower-episode-xvii-part-1-gaslighting-christians/
socialmatter.net/2016/09/01/ascending-the-tower-episode-xvii-part-2-the-meme-made-flesh/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_qFVE9BFJM
youtube.com/watch?v=FwUI82DyKEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This Jewish shilling is really getting old

You're not fooling anyone

Not an argument

>not connected to these elites

you btfo goy

Long ago since being jewish had something to do with God. That has not been the case for 2000 years.

Religious jews today have rejected both Jesus and Muhammed and is practicing something just as corrupt as the atheist jews. The only difference is that the religious jews at least have some morality.

No. Most traditional Jews who follow the Torah are honest and decent people. But these Jews are far and few between. The problem is secular Jews who have no morality and the Zionist Jews who are satanic and have the power.

I'm secular, my family is secular, most of my jewish friends are secular, none are evil. Most of my family is republican and will vote for Papa T. No jews I know are ((evil)), just driven and some are focused on social issues but they can gf themselves.

The majority of jews in the US feel being jewish is about remembering the holocaust. There are interesting parallels between jewish holocaustianism and Rambam style Judaism. It inspires the same kind of nepotism and nation destroying behaviour.

That is pure coincidence.

Communism was destroying jewry, by and large the jews involved really wanted to submerge themselves into an atheistic whole with the goy. I think jews who wanted to keep jewry alive embraced holocaust mythology specifically to keep it jewry whole and separated.

So you guys switched religions, but remained nation destroying nepotists. Become an ex-jew and a true American, or KYS.

I've had a few close friends who were secular Jews. 2 middle class, 1 very rich upper class. They all were assholes, greedy, and selfish. They only valued people that could impress them or offer them something. Unless of course, they were Jewish.

The problem is identity, my Gods Chosen friend. Even secular jews don't seem to view themselves as citizens of the countries they live in. They just care about their own identity as a people. And there's nothing wrong with that at all.

However, many secular jews also tend to take it a step further and try to tear down the culture in which they reside, because they don't care about it. It's not their culture, so they think it doesn't matter if it's destroyed and "reformed".

> Even secular jews don't seem to view themselves as citizens of the countries they live in.
What's where you're wrong kiddo, most secular jews respect israel because they know they ((should)) but their allegiance is to whatever ivy league school they went to or whatever (((city))) they live in.

JIDF

>but their allegiance is to whatever ivy league school they went to or whatever (((city))) they live in.

That doesn't really help your point at all. If that's the case then jews still aren't thinking of themselves as citizens of the country in which they reside. They just latch on to smaller institutions which are easier to control and gain power within.

Inherently nepotistic jewish institutions can count on support from jews, that's supposed to prove jews support their nation?

That's actually a really good point, thanks for bring this to light. I agree. I think because Jews have always lived in cities, which are pretty separated from the country itself, and people who live in these cities are similarly lukewarm about the country. Also nice dubs.

If only we could get larry david to visit pol

Wtf I love Jews now.

we don't love you, filthy gentile

American Jew here. Over the last couple weeks who are the people that have been linked to more corruption and evil here? Hillary, Rothschild and Soros. Guess what. The two puppet masters are Jews. I don't like the Jew blaming meme but it keeps getting more legitimate.

I'm not deny that but do you think they are doing this in the name of Hashem or some shit? They're just evil ((intelligent)) ashkenazi's fucking with the world for fun

This desu. Take Boston for example, a heavily Judaized city. Most Jews there are proud to be "from Boston", love openly supporting Boston sports, and are very proud of having gotten degrees from elite universities in the area.

OTOH, few have any positive feelings towards, say, the HISTORY of Boston. For as intelligent as they may appear on the surface, few of these coastal elite Jews could even recount a summary of the events of the American Revolution, nor do they really care to know. That's "goyische" stuff. Most of the younger ones would default to the "founders were old white men slave owners" line and leave it at that. Of course, few have any genetic connection to the founding stock anyway. And most Boston Jews have strong outgroup hostility towards "traditional" Americans, i.e. those descended from English, Scots-Irish, German. That is why these groups are constantly demonized in the media and academia.

Most Jews in America are nice people with no real power, but IMO their loyalty is legitimately suspect - no different from Muslims in America, 1st-gen Chinese, etc.

>t. Mischling

Yes as a normal secular Jew I can confirm this. We are not involved in anything shady and we love this country and it's people.

The way I've always perceived it is it's not really Judaism as a whole that is the culprit but the devout Marxist leftovers from the Cold War seeking to implant their ideology onto the world through cultural subterfuge and social conditioning, after they failed to do it via force.

That's what this globalism shit is, it's just Marxism under a new name, this time being presented as the moral high ground (political correctness) so people are more likely to support it.

|
|>
|

It doesn't really have anything to do with the Jewish religion, but it is related to their Jewish cultural and ethnic identity. They feel less loyalty to the peoples of countries they reside in, because they belong to another group. Actually, they're interests are a bit opposed to that of the majority in a country. It's not in their best interest for the rest of the country to be a cohesive homogenous group they don't belong to.

It's not a conspiracy, but Jews are overrepresented in people pushing a liberal pro mass immigration agenda, and that's not a coincidence. It's is because of how these people identify and what they consider in-group and out-group.

Then Sup Forums talks about the Jews, they're not talking about the god-fearing common man, just like they're not talking about the productive black family man when they're talking about niggers.

We should have a word for these particular Jews (ASCII-art related).

Only thing they worship is money. The corrupt and powerful want more money and more power. What I'm saying is that because these horrible people are Jewish it pours fuel on the fire for the stereotype.

>They're just evil ((intelligent)) ashkenazi's fucking with the world for fun

The problem is, so many "regular" Jews will just reflexively defend these elite nation-wreckers out of some misplaced, instinctual tribalism. Were normal, everyday Jews able and willing to police the antagonistic elements in their community - usurers, the spreaders of cultural filth, the disloyal traitors to their host country - history may have played out much differently.

It doesn't seem that the Jews have learned from history this time around either.

This is how I see it as well, there is no Jewish hive mind where everyone partakes in the conspiracy, but many liberal Jews don't seem to care too much about America in the same way that goyim whose families have been here for generations. I think skin color and ethnicity is an important aspect to how well people integrate, and having a strong ethnic culture that doesn't align with American culture prevents integration.

This.

But we didn't either. We're primarily responsible ourselves for letting those elite nation-wreckers do their thing. That regular Jews defend them is not worse than everybody else assisting them. We as Western culture are the ones that aren't willing to police these elements within us.

Exactly. I've had more interesting conversations about, say, American history and its founding philosophy/principles with tradesmen who dropped out of high school than I could ever get with Ivy-league educated Jews.

I don't think I've ever met an Ivy-league educated Jew, only knew two personally, one was a woman who subbed in High School, the other was her son, but they didn't strike me as any different than most other people.

I definitely agree about your statement though, there are lots of interesting people who are very smart despite lacking formal education. Another part of American culture is the desire to self educate, and with the internet anybody can learn if they have the desire.

Yes, Sup Forums really believes that.
Then again, Sup Forums will believe anything as long as it's a meme.

Ivy-league educated Jews are amongst the more blue pilled brainwashed liberals there are. If you'd talk to them you wouldn't believe for a second that they're conspiring to deceive the gentiles. They really believe the propaganda they produce.

its well established that rabbis use secular violence to ensure solidarity among the clan, and they've been doing this for at least 1000 years

its also well established that the clan takes care of its own people to the exclusion of all others

this is collusion with evil, and while I am not the judge of these moderate jews, I also don't consider them trustworthy in any way, and will assume at all times that they are the enemy of true civilization, which is manifested and maintained by Jesus Christ

I know. Judaism has a good few collectivist themes to it. I have to confess that me saying I'm a Jew earlier was only a half truth. I was raised Jewish but because of ADD problems I could never learn Hebrew which I'm pretty sure why my connection to the religion is so weak.

I say all this because it has probably let me with many biased opinions on everything.

Throughout Sunday school and the only prayers I could understand I kept getting the feeling it's only Jews that go to actual heaven. I don't hold any ill will for this because every religion says you can only gain salvation through the one true faith. Where I draw the line though is how heavily I felt like I was getting an us versus them mentality push. Look how shitty everyone has treated the Jews. You can only trust your fellow Jew. Us Jews need to stay together. I think you get the picture. I guess why it didn't stick to me was because as I kept failing at learning Hebrew i kept feeling closer to the "them" side.

Guess what I'm trying to say is Jews are tought day one that they only got each other.

From what I garner, Hasidics (and Orthodox Jews in general) are quite distinct from Jews who are not religious. All jokes aside, the portrayal of the Jew through the Merchant and the Orthodox Jew cackling maniacally over the displacement of Palestinians are rather subversive in the sense that they are garbed with yarmulkes or have the Jew locks going on.

Orthodox Jews tend to vote conservatively and are not exactly in positions of wealth to my understanding (see, for example, the town of Kiryas Joel as a collective of religious Jews that are not exactly supported by non-religious Jews). With that said, Jews that actually practice Judaism are in the minority, at least in the US. The majority of Jews do not conform to "Jewish law" - and those same Jews overwhelmingly vote for liberal ideas. These are the Wolf Blitzers, the Larry Davids, the Seth Rogans, and the Jon Leibowitzs.

I agree with the OP that it the association with Judaism with Jews is, ironically, in error.

Wanted to chime in on this as well. I took two sociology classes in my last semester, both taught by the same professor. He was a homosexual Jew that went to Brown and was extremely passionate about teaching to put it lightly. Despite his claim to want open discussion about topics of sexuality, education, racism, or what have you, he would act with overt aggression when met with counterpoints.

Check out the documentary "Defamation" if you haven't yet. Covers this phenomenon in depth. Israel literally sends young teenagers to Auschwitz to indoctrinate them into thinking the goyim are always one step away from gassing them.

That's what happens when people get confronted with their cognitive dissonance.

******NEWS BULLETIN*****
(You can't make this stuff up)

Teen Dies After Receiving a Hickey From His Girlfriend

A 17-year-old boy from Mexico City has died after a hickey on his neck led to a blood clot that traveled to his brain.

Huma
Hillary
Hickey
Blood Clot
Stroke

The larger Jewish population contains the pool out of which these other Jews arise out of. Jews are also tremendously liberal and support mass immigration.

hah. what the fuck difference does it make whether a jew is committing evil as part of a conspiracy, or just part of his natural behavior?

We're waiting for ANY jews to publicly state mass immigration is destroying the west. You fuckers won't even admit muslims are a fucking problem.

>you see the pattern here?

It matters because if it's not intentionally evil and because of misconceptions, they can be rehabilitated.

please list a single jew that has ever been 'rehabilitated'

being executed by your own rabbi doesnt count

Bill Whittle, Milo Yiannopoulos, Lauren Southern. I'm sure there are more.

Inb4 they're not Jews: they are when judged by the same criteria when it goes the other way and someone with Jewish heritage defends a liberal agenda.

I tend to mock the Jewish-dominated media a lot to friends and stuff, but I actually like Yiddish, Ashkenazi culture and Judaism as a whole

have a lot of respect for
>yiddishfarm.org/
even though I'm sure they get a lot of annoying art school cunts

Don't worry, even Hitler knew that

Drudge & Breitbart.

Bullshit

You ignored my point

No jew - as defined by themselves as a jew - has publicly stated mass immigration is destroying the west, even muslim immigration is not criticised.

That is the fucking problem I have with them.

These podcasts are essential to understand the JQ, they don't take the pc route but not the 1488 route either but the are on the middle

socialmatter.net/2016/08/29/ascending-tower-episode-xvii-part-1-gaslighting-christians/

socialmatter.net/2016/09/01/ascending-the-tower-episode-xvii-part-2-the-meme-made-flesh/

Breitbart was born in Los Angeles, California, on February 1, 1969.[10] He was the adopted son of Gerald and Arlene Breitbart, a restaurant owner and banker respectively, and grew up in Hollywood, California. He was raised Jewish; his adoptive mother had converted to Judaism when marrying his adoptive father.[11][12] He had a bar mitzvah.[13] He said that his birth certificate indicated his biological father was a folk singer.

Ersatz jew

There is certainly something about Jewish culture that seems to fuck around with things.

On one hand, I admire the fact that Jews have always stressed learning, understanding and the pursuit of knowledge as good things. Great.

However, the Jewish faith is one that values the individual a great deal more that other faiths that I don't have suspicions of. Jews allowed stupid people to strive for "understanding" etc. The rise of the "Jewish intellectual" probably comes from this business. Jews were behind feminism, marxism, gay rights...Do I think that all Jews are connected by some psychic link and plan world domination? No. Do I think the Jewish Culture leads to destruction of society? In certain ways.

Jews are all for keeping their own close (see Israel and marriage), but are all for other cultures racially mixing. Odd. Was this a natural result from getting kicked out of EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY THEY WENT TO, or was it a nefarious plot? I'm not sure, but either way it must have been a decision that was made and has since pervaded.

I don't think it's a "Jewish conspiracy". Or, at least, I don't think the average Jewish fellow in the streets has any idea. BUT I do think that of the people who have a lot of control over things, many of them are Jews, and there is something about the Jewish culture that has led those people in control of things like media etc. to either purposefully pursue values that destroy society, or pursue money above all else. (I do think capitalist societies inevitably become more and more corrupt just by man's disposition towards enjoying 'shock value'.)

TL;DR: I don't think the average Jew in the street is actually planning world dominion, but Jewish culture has developed in such a way that it harms the societies it festers within.

Matt Drudge is one of the greatest Jews to ever live, he's one of the reasons why mainstream media is weakening and Donald Trump is the Republican nominee.

I do but for reasons I've stated earlier in the thread I'm not sure I even count as a Jew. I was raised as a Jew, educated as a Jew, and had a barmitza, but as stated above my connection to the religion is so weak I'm not sure I count as a Jew anymore.

I think the tidalwaves of refugees has been a disaster. I don't understand how Jews can like Muslims. Didn't they sack Jerusalem and horribly treat Jews? Don't they still hate Jews? Why are Muslims suddenly fine? I don't understand what's happening.

The Jews who "like" Muslims only like them in the sense that they are currently fucking up white people in every way imaginable.

It sounds like you got the Bobby Fischer/Brother Nathanel gene

Jewish culture places the jew above all else. This is common to just about all of them, secular or not. It's no grand conspiracy, nepotism and being chosen are part of the jewish psyche. There is no conspiracy, even though it looks like it. There's a reason jews have been thrown out of 100+ countries for the past couple millennia.

Some mind explaining the reference for me? I don't get it.

Nepotism has been a thing for all cultures since the dawn of man.

>I don't understand what's happening.
Enemy of my enemy. No reason a Jew cannot become redpilled, user. But you must understand that people are naturally suspicious.

I feel you bro. Most jews are great people, and possibly the best neighbours to have.

I wouldn't mind marrying a ((woman)).

Bobby Fischer was a Jew who hated the "us vs them" parts of Judaism

As I was talking about earlier I don't even know if I qualify as a Jew at this point. I reason I say I don't know what's happening anymore applies to everything really. I don't know how the hell the world got this bad. I don't know what I should be doing with myself. I want to go to God for help but I don't even know what religion I belong to. I'm a confused man near the point of mentsl beakdown in a world that gets more terrifying by the day.

Thanks.

I've just got beef with the top shit jew m8. Alot of these guys bash themselves and jew greed, anyway

Elite irreligious Jews = the synagogue of Satan.

JEWS ARE EVIL
YOU ARE WICKED IN HEART AND SOUL
REPENT AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST, OR BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!

Then explain Hollywood, shekelberg?

Checkmate. You Jews and your Gross Nepotism.

(((Pure Coincedence)))

Repeating numeral assault means kek agrees

Excuse me Op but why is your picture that of a native american if you are a jew?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_qFVE9BFJM

>I'm a reformed Jew so you can trust me!
>I'm not like those other Jews!

Just as much cancer as the rest and cannot be trusted. The only Jews I'd trust are Christian converts. Not the horrible zio-Christian types though, as they try to mix Christianity with Judaism. Anything dealing with Judaism is a blight on humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=FwUI82DyKEA

>open vid
>dis gun be good
>first up reformed jews!
>shows pic of jew with kippah
>topkek.png

this man knows nothing, reformed jews hate orthodox jews and vice versa, nothing alike, the jews that are evil all are reformed and have nothing to do with actual judaism. I guess that makes me evil too but I seem to trigger all my heebie friends so w/e