Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talcum X can suck a dick

Is this your first fpbp? I get a feeling this aint your first rodeo senpai lmao

Hillary actively worked to let a child rapist get off with only 2 months and the bitch knew he was guilty.

was he really facing 14 years for putting his hand in a girl's panties?

>talcum x

this actually makes hillary seem competent and strong. two traits you obviously want in a leader i mean i'd rather have someone that can win a case to run a country then someone who can't.

what is that?

White privilege

FALSE FLAG!! Buckle up niggers.

This story is meant to piss off everyone so the new rape laws are applauded by the normies.

New rape laws put 100% responsibility to the MALES and are going to ruin the lives of many.

Girl gets drunk, has sex, man goes to jail.
Girl gets drunk, texts titties, man goes to jail.

This is complete BS, don't fall for it and do some research for the redpill behind this story, it's all over the place for a reason niggers.

3 months is pretty extreme desu

dun dun duuuunnnnn

That's the way the laws work that YOU voted for.

>implying

why is he making the same face in every picture?

I give him not even a year he will commit suicide.

Didnt he just finger that chick?

He should get 14 years for fingering a chick, meanwhile you have dozens of females getting away without any sentence for raping underage boys.

sexy face

Didn't he just drunkenly finger a drunk girl?
I thought that was the recommended sentence for "digital penetration".

yeah while being unconscious, then he tried to run when he got caught

Because it's glued like that on his scaly reptilian face.

think he practices in the mirror?

>then he tried to run when he got caught

the guys chasing him were swedish, so you would probably run too.

I think it's him trying to smile

So are you saying he deserved more than 6 months prison for the crime of fingering a drunk girl at a party?

>>Sentenced to 6 months and got out in 3
>Liberals complain about CA's Good Behavior cutting jail time in half
Ok guys, should that rule apply to non-whites only?

why are you dumping gore.

Under the new law he would be given minimum 3 years, max 8 years. The new law is more of a big deal then the white kid getting let out early.

I don't know what he deserved, he got what he got. He did three months, now he is out. He's just so buggy looking. The media so that creepy pic of him with the slightly bigger suit fit and went with it.

Yes, all white criminals should be sentenced to death and put on the top of the list regardless as to their crime.

Why is Shaun King pretending to be black?

AfD is the best political party ever!!!

Thanks

>finger a drunk slut and have your life fucked
I'm sure he'll still be twice as productive in society as any shitskin

Hahaha, lefties moaning about soft justice. The pendulum really *is* swinging the other way. Don't worry, lefties, it was just some payback for all the reduced sentences niggers and muslims constantly get for being niggers and muslims.

Second amendment people need to take care of this

>Don't have extra-marital sex
don't see what the problem is

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

>reduced sentences for minorities
I don't think you really understand how the justice system works in this country. Niggers and other non-whites (except for Asians) get MORE jail time than their white counterparts for the same crimes. Stop being a retard.

I hate how loosely we use the word "rape" now. Rape is a brutal violent crime. Fingering a passed out girl may be creepy but it shouldn't get someone years in prison.

This is why MGTOW exists.

He wants whites to have harsher sentences purely because of race? Dats raycist.

>get charged with rape he didn't do because some swedes misunderstood what was up
>FUCKING SWEDES
>let off lightly
m8

This. Fucking crybully victim culture is getting stupid

What is the fake nigger mad about? That a person, with enough money and reputation, is able to get a lesser amount of societal rehabilitation?

Is he asking for treatment to always be equal across the entire board?

That is the only thing I coule see someone reasonably arguing over. Even that is silly though, in a capitalist society money should be able to serve to some degree as a safety net and this certainly includes legal problems.

This person is just racist against whites, and a wealthy black person that did the same he would not say a word about.

Brock Turner did nothing wrong.

Weren't these all for it when bernie sandals said he wanted to release a ton of prisoners?

Shaun King always delivers the facts!

I can't wait until real evidence comes forward proving he is 100% white, fucking fraud.

How many criminal niggers are running the streets right now?

can we spam his twitter enough to convince him to get a genetic test?

>money should be able to serve to some degree as a safety net and this certainly includes legal problems
I feel like you wouldn't agree with this if your mom or sister or someone got raped behind a dumpster

Good

>not using his whiteness as a defense
He spent an appropriate amount of time, maybe too much time.

He admits he is at least 75% white.

if he were 100% white his income pretty much dries up

i want a humiliating genetic test with at most 5% african background

Already started

Ask Shaun how many years the nigger who raped his mom and made him got in jail?

>Talcum X

Haha what the fuck is the source on this

>Hey goldstein I have been thinking
>What if we arrest an innocent goyim for "rape", give him a ridiculously small sentence, and cause media uproar to give an illusion of white privilege while tens of thousands of migrant rape, mug and kill Europeans and go off scott free?
>Good idea Hershel it will keep the goyim distracted.

Look at this strong African body.

>democrat judge
Democrats will ignore this.

>two drunk college kids fooling around and one passed out
Democrats will ignore this.

>likening a single instance to an entire race of people to justify anti-white racism
Leftists will defend this.

Yeah, I'd run away from a bunch of swedes wanting to be fingered too.

nobody has more white privilege than shaun king

Heh, check out all these newfags that missed the original post.

Hows it feel to know that you are laughing at a copypasta that everyone who is anyone already knew, plebbit cucks?

Read the article. Snopes is full of shit.

It's run my two old people in their basement. Hardly objective.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Of course, instead of reading all the bullshit they wrote you could listen to the tape and hear Hilary saying she got a rapist free on a technicality.

The fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?
The faggot raped an unconscious woman, plain and simple. You can't justify his actions.

>Shaun king is whiter than me

At least I don't act like a dumb nigger.

Rich people privilege is more accurate. there's a reason MLK wanted to unite poor whites and blacks, it's because he knew it wasn't a race issue, it was a class issue.

>Raped

he played with her pussy while they were both intoxicated. What he did was wrong, but not 14 years in jail wrong.

Yeah, she was so intoxicated in fact that she was unconscious. And when the swedes found the rapist he ran away. He must've realised he was behaving disgustingly considering he fled.
It's a clear-cut rape case.

> raped

If racial equality is true, than one race cannot be inherently privileged. Any "white privilege" would be the result of whites working harder and being more trustworthy, and thus by definition, not a privilege.

>racial equality
>white privilege

Pick one.

oh, im not excusing what he did.

what im assblaste dby is the racist reactionary lashbac against him?

we all fucking know his life outside of prison will be far worse than his life in prison.

theres such an anti-white narrative against him, that id be willing to place bets that he'll be dead within the next year.

Talcum X

Sir Young. 20 year old black kid. Full on rapist, didn't finger a drunk girl like a night out in Newcastle

His punishment was 250 hours community service working in a rape crisis center

link to tape?

Unconscious but talked to the police fine :^)

>It's a clear-cut rape case.

I can't tell if you're retarded or going all out. There's a difference between rape and sexual assault, either educate yourself or gas yourself. I don't mind which you choose, but do pick one and carry it out.

>snopes
>a website literally run by Jews
Yeah I'm sure I can trust them.

NO. NOT IN THE US. No. Bad, bad Britain! Fingering someone is NOT rape in the US, in any state. It is sexual assault.

In the US, criminal laws are set by the states, so they differ somewhat state to state. However, each state pretty much has the same definition of felonies. To be felony rape..in every state in the US..must have sexual penetration (penis in vagina), by force (ex: holding someone down or beating them up) coercion (threatening their lives, or someone elses), or incapacitation (unconsciousness at the TIME of the penis in vagina penetration.)

So, the legal test of rape is not met in the US. This crime constitutes a sexual assault. NOT RAPE. So now its a misdemeanor, not a felony. There is no rape, and the courts establish that. Wishful thinking cant make it rape. if the legal definitions are not met, its not rape. period. So the courts have to move on. THAT is what is 'clear-cut'.

So, moving on to Sexual Assault. To convict anyone of any crime, there has to be proof in the US. Evidence. Not just a guy running off. That's not evidence. Evidence of a sexual assault. (since its not rape). The US has pretty strong laws that protect people, even criminals. They have the Constitutional right to due process. Evidence must not just be 'sort of'. It has to be 'beyond a reasonable doubt'.

Now, she and he left the party consensually and started making out, outside, consensually. So...no evidence of sexual assault yet. Consent was visible and demonstrated. Consent that can be demonstrated through evidence; people saw them making out. People saw them leave together. THAT is what is 'clear-cut'.

What happened outside that nobody saw, would also have to have evidence. Swedes chasing him away is not evidence. Their testimony that they believed her to be unconscious, is. They BELIEVED her to be unconscious. NOT clear cut.

see

didn't he just finger a drunk chick?

>get MORE jail time than their white counterparts for the same crimes
Fuck off with this liberal meme. There's no such thing as the "same" crime. The reason they get more jail time is because conduct and past behavior is taken into account when sentencing. Stop being a retard.

>tfw Muslims in Sweden can get 6 months for raping a child

that gay buttsex cult?

>except for Asians
I wonder why that is... ASIAN PRIVILEGE!!! MEDIA OUTRAGE!

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

t. shlomo shekelbergstein

>talcum X

It is mask. He is a reptile.

I think about how he should of been released three months earlier.