Does Duke Thomas have a superhero name??

Does Duke Thomas have a superhero name??

I've been picking up All Star Batman since Rebirth and barely know anything about this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/23413-duke-all-star-batman-scott-snyder-rebirth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Robin.

Lark.

Is it really Lark?

Yes, it's Lark. Do you not read comics?

Lark and you can find more about Duke in "We are Robin" series.

Btw, Duke and the Robins (except Tim of course) will appear in Batman issue 17.

He was called "Lark" in a dystopian nightmare scenario during Snyder's "Endgame" storyline.
Chances are it'll be revealed as something different at the end of All-Star Batman.

I dont really like the nigger but his costume looks good will give him that

Has any Catwoman outfit survived nearly as long as Darwyn Cooke's? I'm starting to think its his biggest legacy to capes.

Duke isn't a superhero name?

Brian pls.

Nah,its his real name Duke Thomas

>Does Duke Thomas have a superhero name??
Scott Snyder pet.

Dead of the batbooks.

In-unicerse? not yet. He's just a trainee.

Big assumption is that by the end of ASB/the back-ups he'll be known as Lark because of that future vision Bruce had

looks like guardian became a batfag

Phoenix Jones

Black Robin

Doesn't Futures End show that Duke eventually becomes a Robin?

I was under the impression that Futures End was just glimpses of the possible future fates of each character. At any rate, they keep making it clear that Batman is training him not as a Robin.

I've only been reading All Star Batman. No mention of Lark

who is this goy?

duke thomas

The Black-Man.

dinduman

Why the fuck is he clearly holding an invisible baseball bat?

The Cuckerer.

The Star Wars thing is retarded, I will give you that. But why post it in a thread talking about a Batman character?

Is it cause he's black, and somehow by proxy SJW trash? Because I do not recall a single point in the comics where his race was of any relevance.

>Empire is white supremacist
>even though Stormtroopers aren't white

why

What an awful Robin costume. Will Damian be the last time DC ever designs a good looking suit for a Robin?

Yep the robin version is terrible but the one in OP's pic has got to be one of the greatest new character costumes I've seen since... Spider-Gwen maybe... (hated her, but her costume is dope)

They'll eventually make a canon girl Robin (Steph and Carrie need not apply) and her outfit will no doubt be great.

It's good, but the one thing I don't really like is the multitude of bat symbols all over his costume.

Is he playing invisible baseball?

His name was Lark in a flash-forward sequence in Batman (2011) issue 35. He hasn't been named officially yet in the current continuity. Hopefully Snyder will pick something better when the time comes.

Yeah but Futures End also showed that Barbara went and roided out on Venom and Dick stayed in Spyral, fell in love with Helena and killed his way across Europe.

There's already a Lark.

Fuck niggerrobin. Duke is Harper-tier cancer.

I think Vesper would be a good name for him, named after the vespertilionidae family of bats in which the Northern Yellow Bat resides.

Also Vesper is a cocktail so it could be an homage to his playboy Bruce Wayne alter ego as well.

Isn't that name primarily used by female characters in fiction, though?

there be some tracing ass niggas in comics these days

Isn't that one of Penguin's hench-wenches?

Sounds androgynous enough to me. Plus with all the liberals watching these companies like hawks I can see them naming him something feminine for muh Tumblr opinions.

To masculinize the name maybe morph the name to Hesperus. Or dial it back to Hesper.

You can go a step further and call him Morningstar. I know it all sounds stupid but the connections and etymology are all there. The actual name for yellow bat is Lasiurus but that sounds way too much like Lazarus. Which would be cool in all since Batman doesn't want his sidekick to be a Robin but resurrect the role into "something different".

>Does Duke Thomas have a superhero name??
Yeah, uh huh, you know what it is
Black and yellow
Black and yellow
Black and yellow
Black and yellow

Well, he is bat-man

YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!

Iis Lark but could be Flamebird.

I'm hoping Cass Cain becomes Flamebird.

You don't like black people in general who are you trying to fool.

Tumblr.

He is the reason why People stop buy Batman books.

"Special Snowflake Syndrome"

> why I stoped picking up batman comics*

>call a comic book character a nigger
> has nothing to do with the topic of the thread
>assuming he's tumblr

Billy-Joe go marry your sister
Also

(You)

>Tumblr.

He is barely there, outside of All-Star Batman.

You are insanely wrong. He looks like a shitty power ranger

>He is barely there, outside of All-Star Batman.
He in Batman .Tec and co.

Batwing jr

Nobody Cares .

Duke hasn't shown up in 'Tec outside of the Monster Men event. Duke is in Batman but he hasn't ever left the cave. He's a minor supporting character, behind Alfred and Gotham Girl and the supporting character of that specific arc (first Gotham now Catwoman).

>Duke hasn't shown up in 'Tec outside of the Monster Men event.
Nobody Cares .

You cares enough to replay in this thread, damifan.

Nobody Cares .

Scott Snyder: Issue #6 picks up where we left off. It’ll be a four-part story, with different villains and also the Bat Family a little more present around Duke too.

inverse.com/article/23413-duke-all-star-batman-scott-snyder-rebirth

urggggggggggggg Oh Scott, you will soon learn that batfans doesn't care about Duke..

i just don't see where he has a purpose, other than to be a "person of color" sidekick for Batman.

Duke is starting to get unbearable to me.
I tried but that's not what i want to read.

Well there was a Human supremacy thing in the empire if I recall correctly. BUt there were plenty of brown people involved anyway.

Christ, the empire was Human supremacist, do they really have to corner it down to white supremacy, especially when we know that high ranking members of the empire are not even white

>Deleting Sup Forums spammers.

THANK YOU, MODS!!!

>still not banning whatever shithole Damifag is from
"Thank you", mods.

dukfag pls-Kill Yourself like duke kills the batbooks.

Batfamily and Damianfags Humiliate All Star Batman With Oktober 2016 Marketshare.

?

TOP 100 COMIC BOOKS
Based on Total Unit Sales of Products Invoiced in October 2016
> 1. BIG TROUBLE LITTLE CHINA ESCAPE NEW YORK #1 (BOO)
> 2. CHAMPIONS #1 (MAR)
> 3. DOCTOR STRANGE SORCERERS SUPREME #1 (MAR)
> 4. DARK KNIGHT III MASTER RACE #6 (DC)
> 5. BATMAN #8 (DC)
> 6. BATMAN #9 (DC)
> 7. CIVIL WAR II #6 (MAR)
> 8. DARTH VADER #25 (MAR)
> 9. ALL STAR BATMAN #3 [*] (DC)
> 10. WALKING DEAD #159 (IMA)

> 4 issues deep in AS Batman
> Idk how many other rebirth stories feature him

i feel like the time has already come.

That's not true. I picked up AS Batman because the storyline with two-face seemed amazing. Duke has been a welcome addition. I wish I had more information on him and Bruce's relationship.

Snyder, pls.

buy my book.

>> 9. ALL STAR BATMAN #3 [*] (DC)
Nope.

The Darkie Knight.

>The Darkie Knight.
hahahahahaha that is good.

That's deplorable

kek