What are the religious beliefs of Sup Forums?

So, pol is a weird place. You'd expect most of us to be atheists, and yet there seems to be plenty of Christians. I also noticed quite a bit of Neopagan threads lately. So, what are your beliefs?

Personally, I'm an atheist, but I also like to mention that I'm a skeptic, so I try to question everything, even my own beliefs. That's why I could never buy into a religion, I just ask too many questions and people can never answer them convincingly enough, they just tell you to have faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeHJ5ng0GwY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am a worshipper of KEK, the almighty Lord of memetic happenings.

Zi niste injuraturi bune pe rusa sa fac misto de tata te tog

Atheist

Guys, can we stick to one parody religion? Pastafarians all the way.

I hate a lot of the things that the Christfags want to do to this country. Especially defund or outright ban abortion. It would cause the nigger and retard populations to explode.

Coming from a European Christian home, I support traditional European and Christian values like rule of law, freedom of speech, moral absolutism, freedom of association, freedom of religion, etc.

However I disagree with a lot of Christian metaphysics, such as
> the nature of God
(I'm some variant of Spinozism/panentheism),
> The nature of Jesus
(think he was an apocalyptic preacher, prophet, someone controlled/inspired by God. Could be wrong)
> Don't believe in eternal conscious hell (annihilationism if anything)
> Don't believe in total depravity/original sin
(inconsistent with human experience)
> Doubt the virgin birth
> Believe in free will
> Believe that humans have souls/minds
> Believe that the book of Genesis is an allegorical expression of the indwelling of consciousness in homo erectus
> Doubt the veracity of some of the books of the Bible
(pseudo Pauline epistles especially)
> Concerned about the Synoptic problem

Not really sure what that makes me desu, I've found it tough to find a church

Yeah, your anti-abortion groups are straight-up retarded.

Screencapped.
BRAISE KEK

Seriously... I would sacrifice most of you here.

I would tie and nail you to trees and let the bears eat you. Then, i would take your money and women. Im dead serious.

Would you like some fries with that edginess?

Taoist

Protestant

what a faggot jew-worshipping asswipe

>not Orthodox
Kill yourself

I am not sent but unto the Lost Sheep of the House of the Israelis. Dumb Canaanite goy bitch.

>orthodox kike-worship
faggot cucklord
do you love jesus?
is he your bestest friend?
faggot

>Dumb Canaanite goy bitch.
i don't speak jew-talk faggot
jesus is a kike and that's all there is to it

>t. Muhmad

>worships a jew

its good to know that people like you will suffer the second dead

>Current year
>Not pledging allegiance to the God of Memes

youtube.com/watch?v=oeHJ5ng0GwY

You must worship the Melekh HaYehudim to achieve salvation. You don't want your nefesh to be saved?

Hell is a meme so is heaven , you dont have a soul . Adam was once dust and he returns to the dust . god said adam would die , god was not joking

i have no clue what denomination you are

>Synoptic problem

What is wrong with paul does he not write something what also is written in revelations by john, let me check

I'm an atheist, but not by choice.

i don't believe in god but i would say that I'm culturally an orthodox christian , i celebrate all the christian holidays as if i were a christian even though everyone that knows me well knows I'm an atheist but no one is bothered by it , to me it's all about preserving tradition and culture and I'm happy to comply.

>For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

>dead in Christ shall rise first:

This is the keyword to know what is going to happen in the last day ,and you can read in revelations the same, if paul was not legit he would not know what john would write much later

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Humz i have become the false prophet

bump

Shameless bump

I miss the Christianity Identards. At least they knew the basics of theology and were fun to argue biology and history with. Now all we have is spergs like
who don't even read their own texts.

muh imaginary friends.

nigger.