POLES ATTACKED ON DAILY BASES IN THE UK

POLES ATTACKED ON DAILY BASES IN THE UK

What the fuck guys

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-37270519

Other urls found in this thread:

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/halal-butchers-shop-petrol-bomb-11537426
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-east-wales-34223269
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
news.sky.com/story/big-increase-in-race-hate-crime-in-rotherham-10338071
youtube.com/watch?v=JTBHb13y0Ug
ibtimes.co.uk/finsbury-park-mosque-attack-cctv-shows-man-toss-petrol-bomb-over-security-gates-1531106
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You thought would get free reign in HOLY ALBION, little slavic toadstool?

Ha-ha! The ANGLO has awakened and you will be the first sacrifices to fuel our ARYANDIED.

Well killing Europeans were always more of a German thing but it seems UK is a new Germany today.

>beat up whites
>meanwhile muslims and niggers roam free

typical brits

And meanwhile the awakened Arabs will sacrifice you without challenger because you're killing fellow Europeans

I will gladly accept muslims over Poles. They are our saviors and in fact I'm thinking about asking out a muslim girl.

>And meanwhile the awakened Arabs will sacrifice you without challenger
No, they will make us stronger.

Also

lol okay, have fun getting beheaded and your mother becoming a war bride

uk is kill

Beating up Poles

Not cool

brexit won

>Sup Forums thinks because people bash poles they don't bash pakis
Paki bashing is a tradition and not stopping

get over it

you dirty brown gypsies are next on the list

We voted to leave the EU, slavs should pack their bags.

All memes aside, if it's white it's alright. Just help us to remove kebab when the time arrives.

>Ha-ha! The ANGLO has awakened and you will be the first sacrifices to fuel our ARYANDIED.

Faite la meme chose avec les Pakis, Nigel...oh non, bien sur vous etes trop des grosses lavettes...

Now you see why the Muslims of Britain are so assertive. Native brit's are faggots

Fuck off, Poles are the biggest wave of immigrants coming to the UK, my bus is always full of them not speaking English.

>they dont speak english
>lets fuck them up

Typical brit

(((Diaspora))) received plenty of signals that they're not welcome. My sympathy for them is limited though it's a shame bongs aren't removing kebab more - I guess it'd be more illegal if they did.

No brother wars guys, our common enemy are jews, muslims and niggers.
Stand together!
SIEG HEIL

>t. Abdul Mohammad al-Britani

Why do you take the bus? Are you a poor fag or a London fag?

most in the uk are wannabe jews.
the polish are more based than my countrymen who are stupid goyim playthings for jews.
they also allow their children to be raped by arabs.
I like polish better than my fellow brits as polish remove kebab and name the jew.

They are white and work.

Meanwhile pakis rape our children and dont work.

they are not Poles

if uk will throw them out they will go to another country, never come back to poland.
they are leech and they must be exterminated

>that one Pole who always posts Obama shill threads

I hope they get attacked.

>Skinhead skinhead looking for a fight
>Skinhead skinhead running through the night
All will get their comeuppance with Terry at the helm

this. Brits have our approval to kill them all.

to think that 700 000 Poles pushing people out of the labor market wouldn't cause frustration was very stupid

The whole idea of opening labor markets to poor countries was fucking stupid. It should have been only an economic cooperation

Actually I think that the British have somewhat saved Poland's and its governments' ass. Imagine if all those frustrated and unemployed people stayed in Poland, the discontent and violence would be much bigger in Poland and the former government wouldn't surely be in office for all those 8 years

>there are different races
>the whites also have subraces that are nothing like the niggers
>share a lot of values, intellect and other higher virtues
>when the jews wrote the script for multiculturalism, they probably did it on the backs of immigrant slavs into the us in the 70's when they integrated properly.

>for some weird reason, the dumbfags of the UK completely hate the poles instead of hating the races that actually share nothing in common with them, rape their women and are 10 times more hostile than the different white races.

brits have always been traitors and will always be

>Paki bashing is a tradition and not stopping

I can't find one fuckin vid where Britbongs are beating Pakis, Nigel...

Thank you, finally someone that can see our side of the coin.

You try having over half a million foreigners come into your country in under 10 years and see how you cope with it.

t. pole

They're making shit up.

We have 1,5 mil Ukrainians.

Yeah, because people don't fucking upload it because they get arrested because Pakis are protected.

>I can't find one fuckin vid where Britbongs are beating Pakis, Nigel...

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/halal-butchers-shop-petrol-bomb-11537426

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-east-wales-34223269

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Here, there's about 30/40 different links of attacks against Muslims.

news.sky.com/story/big-increase-in-race-hate-crime-in-rotherham-10338071

>Implying when a colonial citizen dies it isn't just swept under the rug.
Someone has to feed the blood vats mate. There is a reason why the colonial population of the UK doesn't increase at a rate their birth rate would suggest.

Britbongs dont have guts to attack feral mudslimes, but can attack white humble toilet cleaners and janitors.

You know what a "hate-crime" is yea?

youtube.com/watch?v=JTBHb13y0Ug

This ones funny, bunch of Muslims chimping out, white guy runs one of them over and sends him flying into the air.

Enjoy.

If you don't beat the cleaners twice a day they don't work as efficiently.

>Imagine if all those frustrated and unemployed people stayed in Poland, the discontent and violence would be much bigger
I guess I can agree - around 2006 almost all of the 20-somethings living in commieboo worker's district in my city disappeared in around a month. Before they were unemployed and causing trouble because they bought into the meme pushed by SLD about higher education being less useful than trade schools.

Fucking leftists, every time.

Wrong.

But it's nice of you to bump the thread. Thank you my lovely little baltic balti with rice.

>they don't integrate
>lets just let them bring Poland to the UK while sending the money back home
Fuck off polack.

>Ukrainians
fucking meme nation of rebel Polish and Russian peasants

I like Poles alot but maybe my area is lucky.

The only Poles I know are through martial arts.

It sad to me that the people are turning on them especially since they've been so helpful to our Nationalism this is probably all just divide and conquer bullshit to bring the immigrants in line and voting for Labour.

>Yeah, because people don't fucking upload it because they get arrested because Pakis are protected.

Nigel, im on Liveleak everyday...stop lying...

No you bloody well won't

Poles don't follow a medievAl ideology that says kill gay people and oppress women

A video...James...

Now then my little love cake faces, if any of you say we don't attack Muslims I'm going to have to kill you. Yes I am, you'll have to die. Because you're stupid and stupid people such as you don't deserve my oxygen.

So just remember that, you'll die! Yes you will OH YES YOU WILL YOU CUTIE LITTLE MUFFIN HEADS! OOOOOOH U SOOO CUTE!!!

Wanna know how I know you aren't white?

>poles thinking they are white on an anti subhuman board
Only good subhuman is a dead subhuman slavshit.

>while sending the money back home

It's like everything else the progressives do: not bad ideas, but pushed way too hard and way too fast.

What they wanted: European Union melting pot. Like America! French and English and Poles and Bulgarians and Swedes, etc, etc, all getting along and losing their ethnic and cultural dividing lines.

But you can't just shove hundreds of thousands of people into each other and expect great success. It's too much, too fast. Add to that the fact that European nations have distinct cultural and ethnic identities that go back for centuries -- something America as a nation never had to deal with (ditto for Canada -- and not surprisingly some of the biggest problems are caused by the few remaining natives. Imagine if there were tens of millions of those natives and you'd have the same problems as Europe).

Progressives always mean well but their implementation is always amazingly stupid and gets a lot of people killed.

A great number of the English population is made up of retarded welfare-sucking degenerate chavs.

I identify more with Poles than I do with these subhuman retards

>Commies migrate en-mass to the UK.
>Law and Order win in Poland.
>Commies can't vote in the UK and are on the brink of being expelled.
I guess we can take this one for the team. Remember to get the anti-Commie chambers ready for their return.

What would you like to see Abdullah?

Someone filming themselves stabbing a Muslim? That's not very smart now is it?

ibtimes.co.uk/finsbury-park-mosque-attack-cctv-shows-man-toss-petrol-bomb-over-security-gates-1531106

Here have some CCTV of a Mosque getting petrol bombed. Now when some attacks happen in Canada you can complain or equate yourselves to our value. Until then, le trash can with you.

Yep basically i'd rather hang out with balts

Has it even been confirmed it was white British that attacked these poles, or the pole from last week?

It was either other Eastern Europeans or Muslims most likely.

You still have 1.5 million of them but it's not like it matters since they're basicly exactly the same as you

>What would you like to see Abdullah?
>Someone filming themselves stabbing a Muslim?

Yes plz, Lord Nigel...

And herein lies the problem, instead of fixing the problem, you allow the problem to fester and get worse.

You by proxy enable chav behaviour and then waltz around like you're better than them?

lol to the wall with the pair of you, firing squad is the only way to deal with scum like you. No vision for fixing things, just the easy option of "hurr purr let's just ignore it and hang out with some slav filth".

To the wall.

Absolutely. Poles generally live in the ghettos that the muslims live in, at least in my county. It's unlikely to be white British nationals doing this en masse.

Hey, britbongs, hurting poles is uncool!

leave some for us

Hitler hated slavs you retard

How about stopping being a dirty migrant and come back to your own country.
First run away and then they moan about how unfriendly people are to your kind.
Fucking shitheads.

fuck you poland, go home if your so strooong, and make your shitty country better.

No one in my country is stupid enough to film themselves stabbing a Muslim to death. You got the petrol bomb attacks, you be grateful, there's some countries in Europe (France and Germany) that literally do nothing and get raped and blown the fuck up by ficki ficki, be grateful at least one European country is at least attempting to put the fear of Allah into these invaders.

except they are not.

>not attacking pakis
BEADY COWARDS

Right, you have 7 days left of life. You ignored my warnings, you ignored the facts.

Therefore you are of stupid and therefore your life is forfeit. Sorry but you gon die baby, u gon die.

>fucking meme nation of rebel Polish and Russian peasant
>they're not the same as us

Poland pls

I really don't care about your little hissy fits, the UK has real problem unlike your car fights

Cat fights

what ever happened to the Commonwealth?

Mate don't insult Transcars. I'll have you know I have had to go through multiple expensive surgeries to get my wheels fitted and people still mistake me for a transformer. Fucking bigots pull me over even while I'm abiding by the speed limits simply because they deem me 'unroadworthy'. Well fuck them, I've done 15,000 miles and I've only had to have an axle replacement once. Do you know the horror of breaking down on a motorway while being the car that broke down? Didn't think so mate. I'll tell you that skidding into a barrier at 60mph with all my squishy human parts on display isn't fun. It did however come as a blessing in disguise as I was finally able to remove those useless legs and install a proper car boot.
Can you begin to understand the humiliation of only being able to use full service pumps and having people ask you what you are doing when you pull into a garage for a checkup? Being a transcar is suffering in this human world and there should be serious steps taken to allow transcars to exist without intolerance and helped to exist naturally. I long for the day that I am able to not only support my extensive metal chassis but a human driver as well. Only once a complete human is inside of me and directing my every movement could I ever be truly at peace but until then I will continue to fight online bigotry while I still can't find a doctor willing to remove these fleshy human fingers from my bonnet.

NO COMIG BAKK
WE ARE FULL
YOU TOOK THEM THEY ARE YOURS

>be grateful at least one European country is at least attempting to put the fear of Allah into these invaders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Ca marche tres bien, Lord Nigel...

typical britcucks

their country is being flooded by muslim immigration from the former colonies but they direct all their attention toward European immigration

Kek, it's cute that all you Slavs hate on each other when we all see you as the same.

It's like how the different ethnic groups of Africa all hate each other, but really they're all just blacks.

I doubt the britons doing the beating are actual anglos.

More than likely it is the kebabs and nignogs

You also have 7 days left. Enjoy them.

Oh a Quebecuck.

Yeah did you miss the link of the Muslims being beaten in Rotherham? It's in the pastebin, you should read it before you comment. Oh wait, English isn't your first language is it Abdullah bin Baguette.

I hope more French people die and get shot and blown up. Which they will because France is a nation of cowards that really don't fight back, they would rather riot and protest over a 1 euro pay cut than the fact Muslims butcher them en mass.

Suck on that one you faggot.

Read the links, look at the CCTV images and the names.

Yeah now shut up you stupid checkboard nigger.

HAHAHAHAH Thats so rich coming from a Swede. Enjoy your 1472% increase in the number of rapes.

Have you heard about "wikipedia" yet? its a great site.

Probably liberal false flags, dress up as skinheads and go beating poles up, when the British turn they will turn on the Muslims

>their country is being flooded by muslim immigration
>flag

Ouch this guy is way too edgy for me

UK is genocide of white race

I thought lithuanians and poles were still bros

being fugged by both krauts and russians and all that

>I hope more French people die and get shot and blown up. Which they will because France is a nation of cowards that really don't fight back, they would rather riot and protest over a 1 euro pay cut than the fact Muslims butcher them en mass.

Chaque guerre entre la France et l'Angleterre, vous étier obligé d'engagé des mercenaires Allemands et Suédois pour vous défendre...quel grand courage, Nigel...

To the wall with you, scum tits.

Not likely, most of those arrested are ex army. Hardly lefties.

>Enjoy your 1472% increase in the number of rapes.

You too.

What CCTV and names? The guy was attacked by a group of minors, it's not even legal for them to be named.

They're aren't under-aged gangs of British skinheads in Harlow. It's definitely other Eastern Europeans or Muslims.

I don't speak coward runes. At least shitpost in English instead of hiding behind baguette.

Sorry m8 the Polish lads I work with are based as fuck no problem with you lot we are going to have to unite soon enough.