If you let Pleakley give you a double-tongue blowjob, is that gay?

If you let Pleakley give you a double-tongue blowjob, is that gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_Pleakley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

but isn't Pleakley genderless?

Do the world a favor and get cancer.

Why not just get a girl to split her tongue for you?

>tfw watched Lilo and Stitch at ten years old and still wanted to bone Pleakley

Not if he is in disguise.

Does Pleakley have two penis?

How a character with such an irritating voice and personality gave so many boys boners is beyond me. You'll just fuck anything in a dress, is that it?

No, but he has two buttholes

He wears a male uniform and seeing how he isn't a kid and voiced by a man, how about you just go fuck yourself with this genderless bullshit and go back to tumblr.

I will never understand that. I swear Sup Forums is filled with degenerates. Degenerates with bad taste at that.

traps aren't gay

Yes they are, you are literally only attracted to them because they're actually boys, if they were just normal girls you would completely ignore them, the gay factor is the only thing drawing you into it.

Maybe more.

Imagine.

I hate Tumblr's gender bullshit too but life forms CAN be genderless if they don't reproduce sexually.

does Pleakley have Genitals, tho?

Xenosexuality is never homosexuality.

>I swear Sup Forums is filled with degenerates. Degenerates with bad taste at that.
Now imagine the degenerates of the future that grew up with Zootopia and today's shows.

asking about an alien's gender is totally valid though
it's a fucking alien

Okay, let's calm down and actually look at the character instead of having a fit of autism so bad, we cry and bang our head against the wall until placated with tendies.

aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Agent_Pleakley
>Pleakley has a mother (whom he is always talking to on his phone), a sister and a brother.
So they seem to have mothers and siblings, meaning they reproduce, their genders are probably similar to ours and split into two factions.
The analogous auto-translated pronouns call Pleakley a "him" and he serves a masculine role as a federation agent.
Pleakley is a trap.

the series doesn't count

Thanks Grimsby

No because he'd never cheat on Jumba like that and shame on you for implying so.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Disney never specified.

Jumba doesn't seem like he'd give too much of a shit about something like monogamy.
He's essentially amoral, incredibly gregarious and primarily hedonistic.

No

>girl
That sounds pretty gay user

Roger Smith anyone?

Yes.

No, Pleakley is a crossdresser.

Kek

No, he's into drag.

You can say what you want about his voice and appearance but he's actually a pretty sweet guy who tries to do right by people and his homemaking skills are pretty good.

He's waifu material.

pleakley would care

why do you say that?

In this episode, Pleakley's family shows up and want Pleakley to marry a girl. Pleakley says he can't marry a girl because he's going to marry Jumba and his family is okay with this. Jumba is also okay with this.

I don't habeeb it

Goddammit, forgot my picture.

he seems like he would care about cheating, he wouldn't cheat on jumba

I thought this episode followed the classic "I'm going to pretend marry my friend in order to avoid marrying the shitty match my family would force me into otherwise" trope.

That is something I would definitely fuck in the face.