What does Sup Forums think of No Country for Old Men?

What does Sup Forums think of No Country for Old Men?

pure K I N O
/thread

>/threading your own post

you're doing it wrong

pretty enjoyable considering how bleak and creepy as it is

One of the greatest movies ever

>No Country for Old Men
oh yea that happened

So let's say Llewellyn's mother-in-law didn't tell the Mexicans his location. Would he have survived from Sugar in El Paso?

Neck yourself
/Rope

Depends how long he would have stayed there for. Didn't Chigurh arrive before the sherieff?

the fuck are you tards talking about, if you bothered to check unique replies you would have seen i am not OP

Frankly, I can't find a better 00's movie.

What's that got to do with anything?

Maybe, but Sugar would still track down his wife and get her to call him and give himself up.

It's in my top 5

Hahahaha, please be more retarded.

fuck off samefag
the movie is boring and overrated

Are you really this dense?? Just read what I am replying to.

kys

/bleach

you probably have ADHD then

woaw edgy, enjoy the rest of your day gormless virgin

This thread will die soon until some autist comes in pretending to be a contrarian "it's shit le dream ending lmao", get's all the (You)'s and only then will the thread start properly.

What does threading your own post have to do eith being OP?

I know this is bait because nobody can be this dumb

look at the sperg everyone, hahaha

>virgin
not everyone's like you, you sad sad manchild

>being this mad
>being this retarded

Its Sup Forums alright!

kino as fuck

When everyone in the thread calls you a retard, guess what

imagine being this mad lmao

Kek, shouldn't you be in school right now buddy?

Not a bad movie, but a bit overhyped. The pacing is really slow, and in the end, I didn't what I was supposed to get from all of it?

This was also the last movie I saw together with my then gf, and now I can't even rewatch it, without thinking about that cunt. Fuck roasties and exes.

Kino up until the part where Llewellyn dies offscreen

his death marks the moment when flick ends and Kino begins

I'm not being a contrarian but I didn't really enjoy it that much. It just seemed slow and boring which I sometimes don't mind (e.g. 2001) but it just seemed oppressive in this film. It's obviously not an objectively bad film I just didn't find it memorable or meaningful.
Can someone explain why it's so loved?

Excellent pleb filter. Case in point:

It uses that 2001 pacing to a different effect. The color palate is bland, the leads are these tragic cases; old man over the hill, violent psychopath, dumb veteran in way over his head. The slow, ponderous atmosphere enhances the sense of dread to nearly unbearable levels, and gives a certain weight to the characters actions.

Reading some comments in this thread, I can't honestly believe I browse Sup Forums with these idiots.

This is a great film- I don't know how people can hate it or think it was uninteresting.

If I ever come across a large some of money, you bet your ass I'm going to be looking for a transponder first thing.

It's above average.

Great source material, great writing, great cinematography, great casting, great performances, great sound design, great editing, great everything.
I like the oppresive atmosphere, I like that I actually feel uncomfortable at certain points in the film, I like how the themes of the source material are represented in the narrative, I like that I can watch it whenever and always find something else I like about it.
I like that I feel something, anything when watching it, not just the empty feeling of being "entertained"

Fuck off marvelfag. Real life isn't like one of your faggot capeshit movies

This movie is shit. I mean, DREAM ENDINGS??? What is this Inception? Well it's almost as garbage as Inception so I guess there's that.

The movie, and especially the book, heavily implies llewyn stays ahead for doing the right thing, and only loses once he begins to pursue revenge. If llewyn hadn't gone back to give the dying mexican water, he would have never had reason to run, and the transponder would have led either the mexicans or chigurh directly to him. Chigurh later almost, but not quite saves llewyn by killing the mexicans who are waiting in his room. In the book, the part where llewyn realizes the transponder exists, then hides under the bed and gets the drop on, but does not kill chigurh, is immediately followed by a firefight between chigurh and another group of assassins which llewyn, again, probably would not have survived if he'd just killed chigurh

I will never be able to comprehend his change of heart/guilt to return back to the shootout scene with the water.

Am I just fucked in the head?

What other movies never have their main characters meeting each other?

Post literally seconds apart.
/samefag

Movie is the epitome of "it's the journey, not the destination".

A+ storytelling