Masters of the Universe: Icons of Evil Storytime

With the upcoming second issue of He-Man/Thundercats crossover, coming out this Wednesday, and with the Evil Warriors's imminent return, this is the chance to revisit this really good mini series, about the background story of Skeletor's allies and major villains of Eternia!

The 1st issue is the story of Trap-Jaw.

Before he became the fierce cyborg henchman, Trap-Jaw was a mercenary known as Kronis. When Keldor became Skeletor, Kronis questioned his leadership, and as a result Skeletor banished him from Snake Mountain. Kronis sworn revenge, and after being wandering at Eternia's Dark Hemisphere he ammased a huge army and marched against Snake Mountain challenging the Lord of Destruction himself!

>2003
>$4.95
is this 80 pages or prestige format or what?

Kronis comes face to face with the barbaric and savage world of Eternia!

And Kronis's saga of conquest begins.

And so Kronis and his army marched against Snake Mountain and his former master.

Skeletor didn't get well the "news".

The Siege of Snake Mountain begins...

The battle was going well for Kronis, until Skeletor decided to get involved...

And when the Lord of Destruction goes in battle, the game changes.

"You are the first person i' ve met who so looked forward to death"!

This is why Skeletor is the best and the most badass fictional villain ever! But Kronis has guts, to face him like that.

Holy damn!

Skeletor blew off Kronis's face with his magic. Badass duel!

And here goes Kronis's arm.

"Tell me again dear Kronis, who is going to die today?"

You gotta love Skelly's mocking.

The final blow.

The end of Kronis's rebellion.

The best moment of this issue!

"I wasn't begging for my life. I was trying to strangle him." Fucking badass Kronis!

Kronis died. Trap-Jaw was born.

And that was the 1st issue. The story of Kronis, the warrior that challenged Skeletor's rule, and paid the huge price.

If you enjoyed and want to storytime the stories of Beastman, Merman and Tri-Klops, just let me know.

bump

It included almost 40 pages.

bump

Second issue:

This is the story of Mer-Man, Eternia's Ocean Warlord and Skeletor's trusted ally, whose ambitions brought the destruction upon his people.

And that was the story of Mer-Man, King of Aquatica, despotic ruler of the Eternian oceans. He may defeated his enemies, and those who fought for their freedom, but his kingdom and his people destroyed by the flames of the war that Mer-Man himself started. A lesson valuable for many of today's rulers.

Later Mer-Man joined Prince Keldor's forces, with the promise to see his kingdom restored. He remained an ally to him, even after he turned to Skeletor, but he was the most independent among Skeletor's crew.

The 3rd issue is about Beastman and how Keldor, the future Skeletor, recruited him as his 1st and most loyal servant.

thanks for posting all this, I can't find a working torrent so I saved it all

Thank you.

The story begins with Prince Keldor a young warrior, alchemist and student of the dark mystical arts, half brother to Randor, and uncle of Adam the future He-Man, in his quest to destroy the Council of the Elders and his half brother, he followed the rumors of an extraordinary creature, half man, half beast, in the Berserker Islands, whose legendary ferocity and ability to communicate with the other beasts, make Keldor to search for him, in order to recruite him for his conquest. This is the story of what happened.

Prince Keldor's charm.

Keldor is fighting a jealous werewolf, over a cat chick!

Hello Beastie!